It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and DC's Cheong Misidentify Jacksonville Shooter as 'Anti-Trump'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't read it either, but it gets posted on ATS often enough. So because of my standards to give any source a valid chance I read it. Though stories like this go a long way to give me reservations against trusting them in the future. At least sources like CNN will print a retraction a few days later and apologize. This is just straight up deceptive journalism and not even being ashamed of it. Pretty funny for a publication that rails on left wing fake news on a constant basis.
edit on 28-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Well since all the nonsense has been cleared up, I guess I will take off now. Cyall in another discussion! 🖖

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't read it either, but it gets posted on ATS often enough. So because of my standards to give any source a valid chance I read it. Though stories like this go a long way to give me reservations against trusting them in the future. At least sources like CNN will print a retraction a few days later and apologize. This is just straight up deceptive journalism and not even being ashamed of it. Pretty funny for a publication that rails on left wing fake news on a constant basis.

Now dont get me wrong, I dont think CNN is as bad.

But they do some really shady things.

For example, Lanny davis has admitted he was the source for CNN's July 27 story that cohen was going to give details that trump knew of the trump tower meeting.

He has now reversed and said Cohen can not say that is the case. Yet cnn will not retract that story (as of this morning at least)

CNN has refused to back away from its report that Donald Trump knew in advance about the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, even though one of the anonymous sources for the story, Michael Cohen's lawyer Lanny Davis, has said he could not corroborate it.

Davis has backed away from his claim that Trump had been made aware of the meeting, in which the Russians were poisde to deliver "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, in advance, The Washington Post reported.

Davis admitted he was a source for the CNN story, a comment that contradicted his denial last week while on-air with CNN, according to BuzzFeed News. Other media outlets have since confirmed that Davis was a source for their reports on the meeting.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Media to include both that we refer to as liberal or conservative are all quite insane. There is a race for news, the same race takes place right here on ATS, as well as other forums to be the first Poster with anything considered breaking news.

Let us look backwards and find the numerous instances that innocent individuals have been wrongfully accussed, misidentified, or in some cases, purposefully dragged into another American Tragedy.

This phenomenon was on display when a bomb was detonated at the Centennial Olympic Park bombing during the Atlanta Olympics. A security guard become the media's suspect, until he was formally cleared by the FBI. There was no evidence, just speculation and false reporting, or what we call today, FAKE NEWS.

It's all related to being FIRST. No reason to verify if something is correct. The other reporters not first are going to do that work, if it's wrong, oh well, delete and move on, if it's correct, you were first.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not defending CNN or anything. I was just presenting a comparison to a news organization that is constantly torn down around here to show that GP is worse than them.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not defending CNN or anything. I was just presenting a comparison to a news organization that is constantly torn down around here to show that GP is worse than them.

Hey I agree with you, GP is worse. And anything CNN has ever done is irrelevant as to why this story is ridiculous.

And that is coming from a trump supporter, so that should say something!

But I was only pointing out that sometimes CNN does not retract their fake stories.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ok that's a fair point.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Almost as bad as every time the anti-gun hypocrites get on TV and ramble on about how poorly they understand criminals & the law

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and DC's Cheong Misidentify Jacksonville Shooter as 'Anti-Trump'

Looks like they have learned from the best - be the first, shoot from the hip, facts can go and get #ed, put out a retraction in 8 days on page 63.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Gateway Pundit is all most people should need to see to know it’s BS.

Most people. Some are a little more special than others, especially here.

Yes, you are very special.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join