It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the right gets triggered as well... Stormy harassed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
we have seen the threads about Sanders getting harassed. we have all seen the reactions.

those violent leftists.

these situations are not a left/right issue.
it is not the violent left or the crazy right.

this is a people problem.
people are crazy. people are violent.
of course not all but its true.
all races. all genders(all 536 of them)
all political affiliations.

anyway

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Stormy Daniels says her legal battle against President Donald Trump has had dramatic consequences, such as receiving death threats so frequently that she has had to hire multiple bodyguards, moving hotels in the middle of the night, and taking her daughter out of school and hiring a tutor because a man tried to photograph the 7-year-old.

“We’ve had people put notes under the door, which means they know what hotel I’m in, which means we’ve had to change hotels in the middle of the night.”

so my question now is lets assume for the sake of discussion this is true.

does it matter to you?

is there going to be the same talk of how this is unacceptable by the people that said that about Sanders?

or does it not matter at all cause hey, she is a slut and well, Trump.

as usual i am interested in how people feel about this. i would like to know what you all think.
both sides. all sides.

thanks

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Breaking the law is breaking the law. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make a crime just.

All sides have their crazies.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

you already know the answers you're going to get on these forums... why do keep trying?

yes the right are hypocrites and the left are hypocrites...

they defend little baron but will crucify Daniels child.... surprised? really? is this the worst case of derangement coming from cult45? nope

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Payback for abusing her loyal hubby. He had her arrested. She baaaad!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Stormy should move to Florida and exercise her 2nd Amendment rights to carry a weapon. And use that weapon if she has need to.

I think that should calm people down some.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Wrong is wrong, theres no excuse for acting like animals in a supposed civilized society.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Nope, not acceptable to harass her, and Inexcusable to involve her daughter in any way. Arrest them all.

People are allowed to think she is vile or not. But violating her space should get them arrested.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That's if you believe a hooker.

Not known for being the most reliable of people.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's creepy regardless of who they do it to.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Now, I don't care much for Sanders, but at least Sanders is not a prostitute, a stripper and a X-rated movie whore (anything for money).

Stormy Daniels might do herself a favor and stay out of the 'pay by the hour' motels with the coin operated vibrating beds and stained bedspreads.

I'm absolutely certain she's NEVER done some drunken stale beer smelling scumbag with $50 bucks waiting out behind the strip club for a quickie!

What an upstanding pillar of humanity Stormy Daniels is! Why, no one would ever want to give her a hard time would they???? NAAAWwwwwwwww!

ETA - Going after the daughter of NOT okay though! That's out of bounds and should be penalized. The daughter can't help the fact her mom is a complete whore!

edit on 8/28/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

People are violent and partisan extremists are dangerous.

Left or right.

That being said, I wish no harm to neither she or her family, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was a fabricated lie by the left media to either divert attention from what's going on this week, or to make Trump supporters look bad.

Unfortunately it's so easy to fake this kind of thing and they're pretty good at it.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you already know the answers you're going to get on these forums... why do keep trying?

yes the right are hypocrites and the left are hypocrites...

they defend little baron but will crucify Daniels child.... surprised? really? is this the worst case of derangement coming from cult45? nope

who did this?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hookers; The most trusted brand in America

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yeah, death threats are wrong for the obvious reasons, except, of course, when the threats are sent to the president and you're an anti-Trumper.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Man, what a time to be alive!

They even possess keys of the cities

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Stormy Daniels husband called her a two bit whore . So she hit him in the head with a sock full of quarters .

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What the hell did the whore think was going to happen when she violated the NDA for MORE personal gain?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 14377

originally posted by: carewemust

Stormy Daniels husband called her a two bit whore . So she hit him in the head with a sock full of quarters .

I wonder if that was her payment from the last guy..

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In general its ok to have an opinion or to tell someone off if you feel the need to. But to harass to the point of threats on their life is wrong no matter who does it.

More specifically, Sanders was harassed by political opponents for doing her job. The hooker is being harassed for profiteering on a scandal she helped create. I think there is an obvious difference but the reaction should stop well short of death threats regardless of how different the circumstances are.

It is always wrong to go after their children, and that includes Trumps children.
edit on 28-8-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It was multiple payments from multiple guys. At a quarter per trick .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join