It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacks Google

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I enjoy when I visit family in New Mexico because I get to be cut off from the signal for a couple weeks and it is so peaceful. My ol lady's relatives are not internet people at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theatreboy
Sorry, but google builds new server farms on taxpayer money...

Link?

I do not know where to find a link...but i worked building a server farm for goole in NC, it use in the nDA i signed.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not long after Obama was elected, there was a very special image of Michelle Obama that would always appear on page 1 of any image search...I'm sure Google didn't approve, but politics are ugly on all sides.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I do not know where to find a link...but i worked building a server farm for goole in NC, it use in the nDA i signed.

Nice anecdotal story then.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Donald did what we all like to do and despise the results: he googled himself, more exactly "trump news".

Hilarious !
I can all too easily imagine Tump Googling himself out of boredom
and almost choking on his cheeseburger at the un-anticipated results...

And is still probably pissed that the Trump News Network
never got up and running because of this pesky Presidentin' jig

I Wonder who Trump vented on first ?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nice anecdotal story then.

precursorblog.com.../how-much-should-google-be-subsidized

www.breitbart.com...

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/09/how-kansas-city-taxpayers-support-google-fiber/

Want more brother?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Course, i had to go through duckduckgo to get these links....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

What comes up when you type trump news into duck?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It's on the first page for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Dead link.

www.breitbart.com...

Other Silicon Valley tech taxpayers miners include Google, the second-most valuable company in the galaxy with a market capitalization of $770 billion. It has enjoyed government largess of $766 million since 2000.

No details, it doesn't say if these were local property tax reductions as previously mentioned.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/09/how-kansas-city-taxpayers-support-google-fiber/

Kansas City is local municipality and can offer tax abatements to anyone. This isn't the Federal government subsidizing business.

Want more brother?

Yeah, because you haven't proven your point.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

One of the first images, just like Google, so obviously they are in on it and must be broken up for being a monopoly and taking property tax rebates[/sarc]:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Dead link.

www.breitbart.com...

Other Silicon Valley tech taxpayers miners include Google, the second-most valuable company in the galaxy with a market capitalization of $770 billion. It has enjoyed government largess of $766 million since 2000.

No details, it doesn't say if these were local property tax reductions as previously mentioned.

Kansas City is local municipality and can offer tax abatements to anyone. This isn't the Federal government subsidizing business.

Want more brother?

Yeah, because you haven't proven your point.

m.mic.com/articles/85101/10-corporations-receiving-massive-public-subsidies-from-taxpayers#.FBiiVoXYk

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

m.mic.com/articles/85101/10-corporations-receiving-massive-public-subsidies-from-taxpayers#.FBiiVoXYk

Try again, NOT the Federal government. Your source:

Besides Intel, Google is the top tech company that receives government subsidies, picking up more than $630 million from states like Oregon, North Carolina and a few others.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I just got back here from this morning and got lost and once again found your words from earlier.
''Your perspective should only really be influenced by those you speak with and encounter IRL.''
I like that a lot.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If trump is wanting to interfere with the most popular site on the web to satisfy his infantile egocentrism, doesn't scare people, I don't know what will.

Plus a white house spokes person said "google is interfering with our democracy".

WHAT? GOOGLE is the one interfering with our democracy, and NOT RUSSIA? Does it get any sicker than that?

Be afraid people. This man is a danger to our freedoms. He would let this whole country go to hell if it satisfied his sick, sick little damaged-beyond-repair ego.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I remember when you could type "Idiot" into google and get Bush and Obama during their terms. Never a peep from them.

And Trump is ready to destroy them because of his pretty mug showing up. He's like a child!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: trollz

This:

Begala: Donald Trump is no 'idiot.' He's something worse

Of course I admit to doing a little cherry picking.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Google has been known to have been doing this for a long time now. Both political and commercial . They change the search algorithms to fit their own need.

Folks should be searching Google for "Google Lawsuits" instead of "Trump"

edit on 8/28/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To be honest, I'd be far more suspicious if I googled 'Trump' and came up with mostly positive results.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

People don't understand algorithms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join