It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Strike On Syria by Labor Day Weekend 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I looked hard at the divider one time, and laughed at the absurdity of the entire thing, it certainly didn't look like it would be hard to remove yet we had all the hoopla around it needing to stay in.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
US & allies can have missiles ready to strike Syria within 24 hours – Russian Foreign Ministry

The coalition strike group has around 70 delivery vehicles deployed to the Middle East, the ministry’s spokesperson Maria Zakharova told reporters at her news briefing on Thursday. The arsenal includes nearly 380 cruise missiles, and US Navy missile destroyers ‘Karni’ and ‘Ross’ deployed to the region, each carrying 28 Tomahawk cruise missiles.
While rejecting news of its growing presence in the region, the “US military forgot to mention that they can build up missile capabilities to strike Syria in just 24 hours. The strike group of the United States, France and the UK currently consists of planes, strategic and tactical aircraft at bases in Jordan, Kuwait, Crete,” Zakharova said.

Sounds to me like the Russians are trying hard to blame us for determined chemical attack from Assad. I'll know it is fake if White helmets are present. But if not I would believe Assad did it as he tries to take advantage of propaganda to blame us.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Just makes no sense killing some civilians with a chemical attack for Assad as a strategy especially when they are winning & knowing the US would attack them!!.
And somehow a chemical attack is the worst thing, just bombing that region with way more deaths is just not as bad but a chemical attack is THE reason for intervention when it happens.

Also you would do a chemical attack as a last resort, when you can't win perhaps, not when you are holding the cards in your hand, that's why again the US is using is just that card (again) for a last resort and returning the tables perhaps.

But hey this can be really dangerous, it can become a real confrontation between Russia and the US.
Look how far the US is pushing Russia (with sanctions and alienating them etc), and Russia still staying pretty cool and calm still, how far for the last straw!? And of course the US is way more powerful, but Russia does got strategic nukes for getting rid of those US ships pretty fast when they know that would be the only way between a real confrontation for winning such a battle (at least in that region). The things that could happen after, well just pray I guess.

Or Russia/Syria ain't taking the bet and don't attack those terrorists, but for how long.... When they get funded and receive weapons and gain in numbers.. not much of a choice perhaps.

Also why would the US not help attacking those terrorists? The US got other plans for Syria.. they want control over Syria and put in some other government and getting Russia out of the ME of course.
No sell weapons to SA and supporting the tragedy in Yemen basically (tens of thousand civilians killed and that could become way way worse), that's just fine and hardly covered by the media. SA = a good friend = good business = morality.
edit on 31-8-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn
with a gun to my head, I would argue that it actually makes perfect sense that Assad would launch chemical weapons in his own territory because of how well run the Russian propaganda disinformation campaign is working confusing our population with their lies and collusive influence.

The Russians just said the terrorists in Idlib have to be liquidated at all costs. A quick and efficient way of doing so would be to use chemical weapons to attack fortified positions and blame it on the rebels. And then reach even further, and blame it on us like they are trying to do.

As long as the White Helmets do not show up, I'll buy what they are selling

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
US draws up initial target list if Syria launches chemical weapons attack

Well IMO if CNN is discussing it this operation is a go. It really is no coincidence that not only is CNN typically the first on the scene when the establishment is seeking to influence targeted populations, they seemingly were able to easily gain access to any and all rebel strongholds in Iraq and Syria and even sometimes Lebanon almost with impunity, recording for years even each time the front line would shift from both sides.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Expect terrorists didn't get hit the previous time as far as I know with chemical attacks but mainly civilians, so with civilians dying, how is doing that any good for winning against those terrorists? Also why not just bomb that whole area in oblivion instead? works even better.. Well that way also many civilians would die so they won't do that either (except precise bombings of course).

Seems Iran would help Russia when the US attacks Russia/Assad forces:
www.zerohedge.com...

Of course Israel and perhaps SA would join in as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
Seems Iran would help Russia when the US attacks Russia/Assad forces:
www.zerohedge.com...

That bluff was already called back in February, and we took out a combined Syrian/Russian irregulars up to 200 guys and loads of equipment. But the Chinese are e talking about committing themselves for this last phase of the Syria front of ww3.

Of course Israel and perhaps SA would join in as well.

Israel has been involved in many direct actions and logistics support across Syria. KSA has been fighting Iran on the Yemen front, but not really having the best luck. O e of their ships was just attacked off the Yemen coast in the past 72 hours.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
well it was a big nothing burger. The attack manifested as an Israeli strike or sabotage at an ammo depot near Damascus airport. Israel attacks all the time destroying Iranian assets in Syria. Good thing no chemical weapons were used though, Assad headed our warning thankfully.

On the plus side/ at least an ammo dump is a legitimate target.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: seeker1963
yea I remember all that. I guess it will actually happen though. Makes us pretty damn super if you ask me to be able to just keep pulling this # off.

The banksters seem to still be winning though. They tore apart Libya and Yemen, stole a good chunk of Syria, the important parts of Sudan, Somalia's money is slowly trickling their way, so is Cuba's . Venezuela will probably get bought up in a fire-sale if a successful hit/coup takes out Maduro. I trust Colombia to be able to hold its border well, and profit handsomely of course.

But I still refuse to give them bitches my deposits or electronic usage fees! Whatever chump change that is, I am not giving it to them! Cash only everywhere, barter where accepted.

Wow, that pic up there!! ... Ammo dump?naw

That's who I do battle with on the currency market with the GBPJPY as the instrument....o I'm a chart hacker!

Their moves.....the big banks, come in waves of three in a three hour period, Imo.
edit on 4-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I will proclaim with 100% certainty there'll be no attack on Syria by Labor Day 2018.

You were wrong. The op was still accurate.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Here is a before and after of the same place recently released.

#Syria: aftermath of explosion which levelled early Sept. a 4-level building & its large ammo warehouse in S. outskirts of #Mezzeh Airbase. wikimapia.org...=en&lat=33.463673&lon=36.223034&z=18&m=w …

Man, they obliterated these structures but good. I would have just assumed this was a dumping spot for construction material and not expected that a large warehouse and four story building use to be there recently.

GD

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The piece flat out says that the RUssian fleet deployment was for propaganda. Even if the Russians got off a lucky shot, the literal pounding that they would take in return would be a massive embarrassment, and would send sales if Russian hardware Into a free fall. MIlitary sales is why Russia is fighting this war. They won’t risk an adverse. Reaction. a reply to: ausername

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Any news boasting about upcoming attacks against Syria or against Ukraine are nothing more than NATO noisemaking as they parade a bunch of misfits in Kosovo and blame Trump for it. Even more retarded than Montenegro joining the alliance ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join