It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Strike On Syria by Labor Day Weekend 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

actually the Buff has better stand off and fire from a distance capabilities, the Bone still has those pesky dividers inside the bomb bays.

But neither will fly over contested areas without extensive work done by fighters to suppress ground to air defenses.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
Ok see thats why I said other members can confirm And better inform. Thank you. Clearly the B1 report was just hype. The destroyers though, are they part of rotation as well??

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: tommyjo
Ok see thats why I said other members can confirm And better inform. Thank you. Clearly the B1 report was just hype. The destroyers though, are they part of rotation as well??

No problem. Thanks for the reply. There are always vessels deployed and it is perfectly routine. It doesn't mean that they are preparing for immediate action but simply in position for contingency and exercises.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

the U.S. has conducted strikes against Syria before, what makes this time (if it happens) any different?

it will make the news for a week or two then nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab
Im not saying its different. Just that it is being called ahead of time. Lets see if any of these allegations play out. Have you been on the Assad uses chemical weapons bandwagon in the past?? Are these allegations of third party orchestration of chemical attacks of no concern to you?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Russia is moving a lot of hardware into the area, seems to be preparing for a military confrontation with the USA over Syria.

This could go badly in a hurry without any warning.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername
It just means they are positioning to take out as many projectiles as possible pretty soon. Remember to keep track of Syria.liveusmap.com for up to the minute happenings with related images and videos, bulletins, memos and press releases and therlir sources on the impending operation to liberate idlib, and any counter terrorism operations by CJTF-OIR as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I will proclaim with 100% certainty there'll be no attack on Syria by Labor Day 2018.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Who needs John McCain with Bolton in there? One of the biggest mistakes IMO Trump made by taking in that globalist piece of garbage. I thought Peter King would take over for McCain, but I guess Bolton is stepping up to the plate to line his pockets from the MIC.

Yeah I've always hated Bolton. I think he's a warmonger. Way worse than McCain. He's a bad person to have talking in your ear.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
It would be a good thing cuz then no chemical weapons will be used. Im glad your 100% because im not. Hoping for the best, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 28-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here is some of the propaganda behind the accusations, and an in depth analysis of the equipment being moved around by various forces.

If the White Helmets do show up though even though Israel was allegedly working on evacuating them at the request of the UK, then yes I will agree this is a bullsnip false flag.

"The United States is locked and loaded" - US Rep to the UN Nikki Haley

But hey whatever. If I want my side to win, I guess chemical weapons it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab
I sure hope you are right about this. But, more things outside of actual preps for war could be in order here.
The question I might ask is could Obams walking away from that red line confrontation, be just a DELAY of something that was inevitable? Most people already know of the bibles narrative concerning the destruction of Damascus and her king found in Isaiah 17.
Could these events be a simulated (time fixing) scheme to CHANGE things?
One thing I do know is that Jesus himself may have hinted at the time frame for the beginning of the end, or what is called "the last days".

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Was he hinting at a Labor Day kickoff? You be the judge.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann

good observation.
i don't know.... he might have been hinting at Labor Day.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

actually the Buff has better stand off and fire from a distance capabilities, the Bone still has those pesky dividers inside the bomb bays.

But neither will fly over contested areas without extensive work done by fighters to suppress ground to air defenses.

The Ruskies love checking to make sure that divider stays in place!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell them They can’t keep using the same reason because people might cotton-on that there’s a pattern.
We (NATO) have to go in and bomb the cities to protect the people from violence.“He’s killing his own people!”

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

My happiest days on the Bone... Russians are coming Woohoo... I wont be working 16 hours tonight.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann
It could have been a general term for typical non-working days. Holidays and Sunday,s are a possibility. Labor day is on Monday and strikes in the past have coincided with weekends and holidays just like passing questionable legislation has also been subject to a similar trend. People tend to be busy enjoying time off too much to pay attention or care about the goings on. They can worry about it on Monday or Tuesday after it has already happened and they are certain people are handling the matters

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: BigDave-AR

My happiest days on the Bone... Russians are coming Woohoo... I wont be working 16 hours tonight.

I always thought (being a civi with a strange mind no SV) it’d be funny to troll the Russians every so often by taking the divider out and gradually start skeltenizing it on a mill after each inspection, for weight savings of course....

Gotta keep em on their toes! Lol

Edit to remove comment that was meant for another thread D’oh dyslexia got me again!
edit on 8/30/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Fail

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join