It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Louis Freeh...the answers and ties may surprise you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So, here we have a man by the name of Loius Freeh who in early 2017 helped out a company called Prevezon Holdings and helped secure a deal regarding Russian Tax Fraud.

Now. the company he is representing is settling a decades old issue that goes to the highest levels in the Russian government and involved none other than Natalia Veslenitskaya, the Russian lawyer who sat down with Don Jr.. You know, the meeting where they had things on Clinton?

Prevezon was accussed of buying property in NY. Now, all this would be fine and ok if not for one thing.

Louis Freeh was the FBI directory under Clinton (Don't forget Reno here either) and was Part of some of the most prolific cases of the FBI ever. He was replaced by...Robert Mueller. Now, he did not have a good relationship with the Clintons but he is still part of the same circle of corruption that is part of this investigation.

So, ANOTHER connection to Russia, Clinton and the FBI....to me Deep State...

Link

Are You Awake Yet?

PS - The side story to why I posted this also...he was almost dead in a a single car crash in 2014 that to me sounds odd. Read the article.

Current FBI leader James Comey and Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., made the remarks when questioned about Freeh's medical condition, including a leg mangled in the Aug. 25 wreck in Barnard in central Vermont. This was the first time that public officials have provided details concerning the serious nature of Freeh's condition after the acciden

Two more detractors. Seriously....this is crazier than a Clancy novel. Now, read the article and he 'feel asleep' shortly after 'noon' at the wheel. Really?

Link
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-27T21:44:22-05:000922 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Are You Awake Yet?

Apparently, not awake enough.

Russian Tax Fraud. So that means the Russian government got defrauded of tax money, right? So who defrauded the Russians? Throw in money laundering to the tune of $230 million. I'm guessing the money laundering was done by a Russian or a Russian bank, which is why the Russian government is claiming tax fraud, because they didn't get their cut. So why does the fraudster have to pay the US $5.9 million? And why not just pay it with a smile? It's less than 3%, I'd be embarrassed to tip my waiter that little.

And why is an ex-FBI director acting as a mouthpiece for a Russian money launderer? On second thought, that one I can probably figure out.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I sorta remember this court case. People in the know about it were shocked the US government was willing to settle for so little in this case. The settlement came up suddenly too from what I remember.

A lot more to look at here than meets the eye.

Good find.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He was FBI director in the 90's, unusual connections too

If I'm not mistaken he was in during Clinton's Presidency

new topics

top topics

join