It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain - What a petty man looks like.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 14377

I used to like him until I #woak up and realized life long mega millionaire politicians with highly connected families who all went to Yale or Harvard are all bad people that are connected in some way we aren't suppose to understand

now I don't trust any of them

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 14377

I used to like him until I #woak up and realized life long mega millionaire politicians with highly connected families who all went to Yale or Harvard are all bad people that are connected in some way we aren't suppose to understand

now I don't trust any of them

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I voted for Paul too.

But the Republicans didn't.

I didn't direct it at you, but seriously, what good does it say for someone to burn in hell? The man did get tortured and just because you didn't like his policy and he's establishment, just don't say anything about him.

It doesn't bother me, just saying my piece.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

" I would rather be governed by the first 2000 people in the Manhattan phone book than the entire faculty of Harvard".
William F. Buckley Jr.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Again, do a little research, there is no proof he ever was tortured.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Well one thing is for sure. The Hanoi Hilton wasn't a bed and breakfast .

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Crikey, after reading what you posted, I won't go to any funeral myself. Good post. Will save me a bit when my wife passes away, kids, parents as well.

Great post mate.

This is why I love ATS because I get a perspective and can follow that.

Do away with the black band ATS. People just die, forget about them. Let them all pay for their own funerals. Because "We're not that close".

Good on ya TSD for putting it out there.

Kind regards,

bally.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: YouSir

I voted for Paul too.

But the Republicans didn't.

I didn't direct it at you, but seriously, what good does it say for someone to burn in hell? The man did get tortured and just because you didn't like his policy and he's establishment, just don't say anything about him.

It doesn't bother me, just saying my piece.

Do you know how Ruby killed Oswald? Then Jack Ruby died of cancer in a dallas hospital. McCain is the one who gave the feds a fake dossier, he knew he had cancer and was dieing when he did it. He is a big reason our country is divided and on the edge of civil war. That alone makes his death a celebratory occassion. Just like the Munchkins had when the wicked witch was killed.

edit on 27-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Ah yes the old kick a man when he's down....even in death there is no respect...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ah yes the old kick a man when he's down....even in death there is no respect...

My feels, my feels.

Please, respect is earned and dying does not get you an automatic pass.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

pity the dems loved him so much

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Morals are not a prerequisite of life.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He was a traitor to the USA.

For those of you who sing his praises, go to the Youtube channel called Blackstone Intelligence. He has two long videos detailing McCain's "service" to this country. If you think he's such a hero, but you go and watch these videos, you won't after.
edit on 27-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
still waiting to be filled in

why is he wrong or why does he warrant clowning for not wanting someone at his funeral?

They won't be able answer you, let alone think straight until they've slept off their 10 gallon "Keg 'O Rant" buzz.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have a list of people that I do not want to attend my wake/funeral/creamation/celebration of life party or what ever the hell their calling it these days. A last request...is a last request. I didn't like McCain, but if you watch the footage of him dancing on that airplane wing that was on fire on the deck of a carrier then jumping to safety, you gotta say that the damn man was lucky for sure. He left his mark, like we all will amongst the group we share our lives with.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Petty how the Republicans voted for him to have the ticket in 08' and then throw him under the bus after he's dead because he bad mouth Trump.

Ummm...wanna try again...?

I never voted for him..nor ever liked him...nor ever respected him...

I voted for the Honorable Ron Paul in aught eight...I blame Mcstain and the rest of the republicans for how that all went down...

May he and they burn in hell...

Any other corrections I can help you out with...?

Did I say...may he burn in hell...?

YouSir

Yep! For those with short and faulty memories, the RNC did the same thing to RP as the Hillary party did to Bernie Sanders. I imagine if RP did get elected, we would have seen what we are seeing now with the globalist establishment against Trump.....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And another thread making me lose my respect to this board and several members on it.
What in the World did go through your minds when you started to insult a dead person, whoever it is?!
Where are your manners?
Where is your decency?

I could only take this as a satirical or ironic way to remember that person, but after I saw some „clever“ illustrations about McCain from rightwing sites, I understood that you are serious about the attacks on a dead person.

You lost a lot of respect today.

I hope that someday no one does the same on your dead person.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What a sad, petty life this guy led.

Can't help but wonder if his behavior of late was pettiness or the cancer eating his brain...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Classy thread..and ohhhhh the irony of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Classy thread..and ohhhhh the irony of it.

Begrudgingly, I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join