It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain - What a petty man looks like.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 8/27/18 by Gothmog because: nvm

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

all that's up for debate

www.thebalancecareers.com...

Article V - When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

like I said, I get it you're being tortured (if that really happened) you will say anything to stop it

I will say though, he must have received amazing medical care to recover from his wounds from the crash

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Petty how the Republicans voted for him to have the ticket in 08' and then throw him under the bus after he's dead because he bad mouth Trump.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He was put up as a ceremonial candidate they knew Obama was going to win so they threw McCain up there. He has never been a republican he was always a rino

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha
learn about McCain before you praise him

He wasn't the squeaky clean person they want you to believe he was. Just another poor little rich kid who grew up privileged and protected by money and connections.
I don't trust you source any more than the official government reports but just for oppositions sake, read the official report.

Acording to the official report his plane was next to the one that was hit by that rocket. #405 was hit and McCains #416 was just to the right and forward of #405. #110 on the opposite side is the one the rocket came from. Official report: www.jag.navy.mil... Diagram of the flight deck: a4skyhawk.info...

www.jag.navy.mil...

Flight deck configuration: a4skyhawk.info...
edit on 27-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I get he is petty but that makes you petty just for thinking petty. I think he just hated Trump. I see it this way, if you use a word then in some shape or form it reflects you to. Like when Trump calls people names then he is that name or says fake news, I see him talking the fake news... idk

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lmao. The MIC loves Donald "Historic Increase in Defense Spending" Trump. Or should we call him Donald "Take Their Oil" Trump or how about Donald "Once Again Considering Erik Prince's Merc Army Proposal" Trump? Donald "Triple the Drone Strikes" Trump? Donald "Double the Civilian Casualties" Trump?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

It makes me petty for calling someone else petty? Nice circular logic, what you just did is the adult equivalent of I know you are but what am I. Great reply

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

It makes me petty for calling someone else petty? Nice circular logic, what you just did is the adult equivalent of I know you are but what am I. Great reply

I am petty like most people, I admit I have many flaws. Doesn't mean it is not true.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

Lmao. The MIC loves Donald "Historic Increase in Defense Spending" Trump. Or should we call him Donald "Take Their Oil" Trump or how about Donald "Once Again Considering Erik Prince's Merc Army Proposal" Trump? Donald "Triple the Drone Strikes" Trump? Donald "Double the Civilian Casualties" Trump?

If the MIC loved Trump the MSM wouldn't be going after him on a daily basis, and neither would the Democrats!

Where were you and your outrage when Obama was droning the snip out of the middle east?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Weren't half as petty as you are being.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

twitter

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Gothmog

all that's up for debate

www.thebalancecareers.com...

Article V - When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

like I said, I get it you're being tortured (if that really happened) you will say anything to stop it

I will say though, he must have received amazing medical care to recover from his wounds from the crash

No debate.
Your post of the CoC says it all
You just dont realize it.

BTW - I pulled my post as I do not like to put personal information here
I gave away a bit
But , the information stands and I am glad you read it.
There should have been no reply.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

twitter

wow people have a screwed up sense of humor.
#nobodygoestohell

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

You of coarse don't think that his 4 star admiral family members never would have arranged to change the official report.

Did you read the rest of the link, I found it quite enlightening. Any way thanks for your response.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Petty how the Republicans voted for him to have the ticket in 08' and then throw him under the bus after he's dead because he bad mouth Trump.

Republican code of honor...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Ummm...wanna try again...?

I never voted for him..nor ever liked him...nor ever respected him...

I voted for the Honorable Ron Paul in aught eight...I blame Mcstain and the rest of the republicans for how that all went down...

May he and they burn in hell...

Any other corrections I can help you out with...?

Did I say...may he burn in hell...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

heh..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
still waiting to be filled in

why is he wrong or why does he warrant clowning for not wanting someone at his funeral?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I followed his career of my entire life . I always thought he was a great American. One willing to cross partisan boundaries for the USA .

It gutted me when he betrayed our country with the steel dossier. I admired him for decades and then lost all respect for him in the last year of his life .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join