It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain - What a petty man looks like.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

McCain appears to criticize Trump in farewell message to the nation

What a sad, petty life this guy led. He talked about bringing people together and working together and ending the divisiveness, yet, on his deathbed is micromanaging his funeral as to who can come and who can't, then in a farewell address he writes is still taking swipes at Trump. I just Think he looks like the opposite of a hero, he looks like a sad, petty, vindictive person. I have to laugh at the same media that savaged him when he ran for POTUS is doting all over him because he and Trump did not get along, meanwhile Trump keeps on MAGA with a renegotiated NAFTA deal with Mexico that will benefit the American worker and economy. To McCain. good riddance, to Trump keep on keeping on brother

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Wonder who the MIC has to take his place?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've read theories on him and there were veteran's activist groups who actively lobbied against him after the video and audio recordings of him "singing" in Veitnam while everyone else kept their mouth shut

it's not really my place to judge what happens to someone in captivity because I haven't experienced it but it is what it is

I also read a theory that he accidentally dropped the bomb on that ship, the forrestor

it's crazy how many people come out of the wood works to defend people they have only read about in magazines or seen on TV like they know them personally

the way I see it is anything could be true, he loved war and was always advocating to bomb other countries I didn't like that and well who the hell know what the real stories are

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jealous that he never became President ?

edit on 8/27/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
im confused as to why people are clowning him for on his deathbed saying who he wants and does not want at his funeral.

should people not have that choice?

i really would like to know this. funerals in general are foreign to me. i just dont understand the ritual.

i have never been to one. didnt go to my dads.

we were not close but still. im not going

i dont get why this is rubbing people the wrong way.

makes sense to me a person can decide who he wants and does not want.

i dont get it

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

yeah...maybe having broken bones, shoved into a 2 1/2 ft bamboo cage and beaten black and blue for years and starved...whould make you just as "petty".

*edited to remove phrases as petty as poster I'm responding to...and I'm better than that

Peace
edit on 27-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wonder who the MIC has to take his place?

Senator Linda Graham (R,SC)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Do a little research buddy, there is actually no proof any of what you just said actually happened to him, there are threads on here that cover it extensively.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

yeah...maybe having broken bones, shoved into a 2 1/2 ft bamboo cage and beaten black and blue for years and starved...who make you just as "petty".

hey
a billion dollars, bone spurs and mcdonalds make you petty too.

i wonder what else

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

some say that didn't happen but who knows right?

did you witness this yourself or did you read about it?

I'm not saying it didn't happen but others have said otherwise and it just seems like anything could be true unless you believe everything the TV tells you

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I've known some billionaires and they were literal penny pinchers

so weird

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

cit's crazy how many people come out of the wood works to defend people they have only read about in magazines or seen on TV like they know them personal

and on the flip side

it's crazy how many people come out of the wood works to condemn people they have only read about in magazines or seen on TV like they know them personal

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.nbcnews.com...

McCain appears to criticize Trump in farewell message to the nation

What a sad, petty life this guy led. He talked about bringing people together and working together and ending the divisiveness, yet, on his deathbed is micromanaging his funeral as to who can come and who can't, then in a farewell address he writes is still taking swipes at Trump. I just Think he looks like the opposite of a hero, he looks like a sad, petty, vindictive person. I have to laugh at the same media that savaged him when he ran for POTUS is doting all over him because he and Trump did not get along, meanwhile Trump keeps on MAGA with a renegotiated NAFTA deal with Mexico that will benefit the American worker and economy. To McCain. good riddance, to Trump keep on keeping on brother

Yes...he definitely took a swipe at the current administration in his final letter.

Petty for sure but I would expect nothing less.

He is gone and in a few months will never be remembered for anything except a failed presidential run. He made no impact of significance on any US politics and I guarantee that my 5 year old will never hear about or read of him in any history books.

Trump will forever be known as a POTUS. McCain will be forgotten.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

well when you try to get our country into unnecessary wars and you are a Senator...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
learn about McCain before you praise him

He wasn't the squeaky clean person they want you to believe he was. Just another poor little rich kid who grew up privileged and protected by money and connections.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

There were not many Congress people working to keep the country out of military action. You know, they would be seen as traitors or weak in many eyes.

I was responding to a very broad statement though. In this case, much of John's political stance is well published.
edit on 8/27/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

did you see Schumer wants to rename the senate building after mccain

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

They should name the business portion of " the throne room" for him.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's a pity McCain didn't get a glimpse beyond death's door, before his ultimate departure. He would realize that everyone he hugged, and everyone he screwed, will be coming, or already be there waiting for him.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Schumer wants to take the name away from the RUSSELL family and assign it to the McCAIN family. That's COLD!

What should be named after Schumer when he kicks off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join