It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters Say Next Democratic Nominee Likely to Put World Before America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Someone has a crush on the xuenchen.😍

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

He'll have to get in line, looks like xuen is currently stalking some Instagram vape girl. At least that's my theory.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Smokescreen.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah real serious I am.

Meet ya here in a few weeks when this happens .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BiIeZnWXEc
💥😎💥

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: xuenchen

So, about 41% of Americans aren't totally self absorbed arse holes, who only care about their own well-being... fair enough.

I live in a small town.

Its nice but we have problems. Water and sewage costs are exhorbanant, infratsucture things like plowing roads in the winter and other such things are piling up, roads need fixed, school taxes are high, population getting older, etc.

Now soon we will have an election for local offices like mayor.

Perhaps a noble progressive person will run on "We need to focus on solving the worlds problems"

That guy sounds like he would be fun to sit in a drum circle with.

But I will not be voting for him. I will vote for the person who has plans to help our town with its issues.

I will do the same for President who is concerned with this country, and not solving the worlds problems.

Every time we get Presidents that are going to solve the worlds problems, we end up overthrowing a country like Libya and killing innocents for the good of the world.

(post by JasonBillung removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥😎💥

See ya in November. Thats when the Trump wagon becomes the crap wagon, and everyone gets out and crawls...

ETA: under your bridge.
edit on 27-8-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"Fundamentally change America"
Barack Obama
Ever wonder what that meant ?
I believe we are awakening to the horrific meaning of that statement.

The UN could not elevate 3rd world countries to the status of 1st world. So now they try to drag the 1st world countries into a 3rd world status using those nations' leaders

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: xuenchen

💥😎💥

See ya in November. Thats when the Trump wagon becomes the crap wagon, and everyone gets out and crawls...

ETA: under your bridge.
We'll be here 😌

I'm predicting another epic liberal tear fest 🤗

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yes, democrats have abandoned the blue collar worker they previously championed, for the affluent white collar professionals. They’re in bed with corporations, the war machine, wallstreet and big oil/pharma. They’ve become the Republican party 2.0

So NO ONE supports the worker and NO ONE is anti-war.

We have lost!

Trump has thrown us some (much needed) crumbs and thankfully has been able to undo a lot of Obama’s doing but he also giving back much power to those who don’t have our interest in mind.

I don’t know what will come of the next 2-6 years but God help us all no matter who is the president and what party is in control.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
After Trump it is likely the next Republican leader will also favor the NWO over America. That is why I support Trump even with his faults. I would rather support someone Who puts America first than someone who tells us what we want to hear.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It doesnt matter if they disagree. We have a constitution that says what we're about.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So true, I do believe that there are many Republican leaders
who would have been tin hearted to undo any Obama destruction.

They are also not brave enough to stand up to the NWO.

Sad days, save for Trump. I hope some Republican leaders
are at least taking notes of how it is done....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The last Democratic President put the world before America/Americans. What's new? Proof is in the pudding.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Democrats target demographics generally don't turn out for mid term elections ...

and Republicans generally don't pay people to get on buses to the polls.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Make America Third World?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

So, about 41% of Americans aren't totally self absorbed arse holes, who only care about their own well-being... fair enough.

Are you willing to have your family go homeless if it benefited the rest of the neighborhood?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Are you willing to have your family go homeless if it benefited the rest of the neighborhood?

The kind of people who think this way are already slummin' it pretty hard. They think everyone should be unwashed drug-addled hippies too.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I know many Dems ,relatives etc,and all of them are promoting issues that pertain to them,they could care less for the common man,they want a government that controls them,they are too weak minded to think for themselves,and amongst these people are a few from high ranking colleges in Calif,liberals focus on"How to live without working",and get others to pay your way

top topics

<< 1   >>

join