It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoD and Senate check the POTUS, flags returned to half mast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Need to know they called him. I'm sure it was couched politely with lots of Sirs thrown in. We all know if you don't kowtow to his royal highness you pay a price but none the less he was told.
You can claim anything you like. I'm not buying it.

Prove he was told because I'm not buying your so called truths.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Need to know they called him. I'm sure it was couched politely with lots of Sirs thrown in. We all know if you don't kowtow to his royal highness you pay a price but none the less he was told.
You can claim anything you like. I'm not buying it.

So no actual source just more of your well established make believe?
Like I posted SSDD

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Except they didn't love him enough to elect him in 2008

I actually considered him . Until he chose government Barbie for a running mate.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: JasonBillung
Lol segregate pubs whet the # are you on about?
You watch too much TV mate lol.

I have been to your country, and you are so class conscious that the average American cannot even figure out where to start. So we all (Americans) start thinking we are the highest class. And we are right! You Brits all think you want to be posh, yet you all bow down when your "betters" speak down to you, and do so with a firm verbal lashing.
s
Get real, and don't call me mate. I am your better, and shall be addressed as sir, as is appropriate. I am just joking here about the sir thing, but you see what I mean.

Actually, I love your country, and your people. However, you folks have gone along with the US too many times to be able to call us out for being jerks. I hope we can all continue our good relations with our two countries, but I would like to see your folks saying no to the US a little more.

God save the queen.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I actually considered him . Until he chose government Barbie for a running mate.

Yea I keep hearing this same lie from the left.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I believe the official term is "Snowbelt-Barbie"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I said I protested the war. That doesn't mean I don't respect patriots and those who served. My family is third generation Navy.
My youngest just got accepted in their nuclear engineering program. He starts school in Groton Connectcut right after boot camp in March.
I support America. Vietnam was a losing proposition and I was young. I worked for Nixon's second campaign.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Throes

I worked for Nixon's second campaign.

Hisssssss

link   

Lol, god can go # the queen for all I care.
...but keep on having a boner for your vietnam war criminal lol.

link   

We've been at war for at least 17 years.

Where did you do your COMBAT time. Not deployment, but COMBAT time?

Asking for a friend...

++McCain was the son and grandson of Admirals. He was guaranteed a "cush" job. He still managed to mess that up. He was somehow sent off the Forrestal before the investigation (but after being allowed to change his statement), he was shot down and spent 99.9% of his deployment in captivity (God Bless him for that- I wouldn't wish it on anyone). He earned the name "songbird" during his time in captivity due to his prolific anti-American propaganda (amongst other things supposedly.

++Trump was the pampered son of a real estate tycoon. He had no way out of the draft and no way to secure a position that would not get him killed. So be took a medical route out of war.

/ There is your compare and contrast.

It always amazes me when people that have never been shot talk ^$&% about people not wanting to get shot

edit on 27-8-2018 by 200Plus because: added "was" before "somehow

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That's the vets I know too. Though a lot of them started out supporting him.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Or as I like to say... trump was a

DRAFT DODGER.🚽

What war did you serve in?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Did my time in Bosnia and the 1st gulf war. Not that I need to tell you or that you can verify. Have been shot twice, both times through the helmet. Got into a bad explosion once, and got set on fire once. Also got stabbed. I am no hero, but did do my time in boots. Fine if you want to call out guys who served, but why? You are not going to prove anything as a keyboard warrior. Neither am I.

But I can call out cadence, tell you my units, and spell out exactly how to load an 8 inch gun. So # off if you want to call me out. You are barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Or as I like to say... trump was a

DRAFT DODGER.🚽

What war did you serve in?

Really unfair. She served her country by protesting. It ended a war. She did more than most.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh gosh and everyone's so grateful lol
Love yourself much for life choices?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Oh gosh and everyone's so grateful lol
Love yourself much for life choices?

I will admit I made some bad choices in life. Still here, and I make 6 figures. So does the wife. We have a nice house, built in 1790. Large property. Another home in the mountains with 22 acres. So, we did screw up in our lives, but we are OK. Two fine young men for sons, one a marine, the other is looking at the service when he gets out of high school.

So yeah, I made mistakes, but I learned from them. I will make more mistakes over time, and learn from them too.

Looking to retire and travel the US, and maybe buy a house in Belize. Want to come down for a drink?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: 200Plus

Did my time in Bosnia and the 1st gulf war. Not that I need to tell you or that you can verify. Have been shot twice, both times through the helmet. Got into a bad explosion once, and got set on fire once. Also got stabbed. I am no hero, but did do my time in boots. Fine if you want to call out guys who served, but why? You are not going to prove anything as a keyboard warrior. Neither am I.

But I can call out cadence, tell you my units, and spell out exactly how to load an 8 inch gun. So # off if you want to call me out. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Not that I need to tell you?

It's funny cause you have been telling people all day that you served.

Real men don't need to brag but then again it's the internet and you can be whoever you want, go get em champ.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you just make up lies?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I served, and am proud of it. What is your problem? It was a big part of my life. Learned a lot about people and leadership. You sad because you didn't?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Muninn

I served, and am proud of it. What is your problem? It was a big part of my life. Learned a lot about people and leadership. You sad because you didn't?

Again bro, it's the internet.

Be whatever you want to be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join