It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Official 48 Minute Gameplay Reveal Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm right there with ya.

Its just hard to justify when so many games stumble bad and once you start building that backlog through sales... it makes it easy to wait.

I trust CDPR to release a phenomenal game though, and between my excitement and desire to support them.. I may just do it.

We'll see though.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Doing it all at once is definitely a hit. Especially if you are moving from DDR3 to DDR4. Its the extra components that really add up fast.

I was looking at upgrading my monitor, but went with the VR set instead. Im happy with that decision, but I also play mostly on my TV anyway. Ill eventually upgrade my CPU, but for now, I just don't see the need.

Complementing Schuylers thoughts, I'm pretty sure we have children so we can barter for cool stuff. But, like I said: Steam Controller fan.. so.. I could be terribly, horribly wrong about that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Winter would be optimal. Man this looks goooooooood!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Pretty sure we're DDR4 because that was what made us have to upgrade all our RAM on the last go-round.

We had two working comps, and his died. I told him to use mine to help troubleshoot what was wrong with his and that's when mine died.

We wound up scrounging together one working machine with bargain basement CPU to hold us for a year, and ended up rebuilding both machines from the ground up and going from DDR3 to DDR4 was part of that painful discovery process.

It's been awhile since I've sat down to research what I will really need or not though, so it's possible I might be able to keep the MoBo. I know the vidcard has to go and I'm positive the CPU needs upgrading.
edit on 27-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Serdgiam

We had two working comps, and his died. I told him to use mine to help troubleshoot what was wrong with his and that's when mine died.

Slightly off-topic, but last time I decided to upgrade just based on age I got the last files transferred over to the new machine and decided to boot my old one up one last time. It wouldn't boot. Talk about in the nick of time!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thanks, this looks awesome.

Been unplugged from gaming news but as I was an old paper Cyberpunk gamer and am addicted to RPG open sandbox games, this looks like another year of my "real" life gone... between these guys and Bethesda, my life review, should they happen as told, will consist of a bored light being watching me push buttons for most of my free time.

It's likely sad from the outside, but I've had a blast.

Gonna have to pry the keyboard from my cold, dead hands.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
An impressive intricate world.

Adventure games are back. Have no interest in FPS

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
An impressive intricate world.

Adventure games are back. Have no interest in FPS

There's a whole lot of FPS in this.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Really hoping for a release date announcement in the Spring ... followed by a release later in 2019.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
CD Projekt Red have confirmed they will be at this years E3 which starts on June 11th.

For those of you asking, yes, we will be at E3 this year.
twitter.com...

Hopefully they'll give a release date and have a playable demo at the show , fingers still firmly crossed for an early Christmas present.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Holy crap, that looks epic!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Live stream from PAX , Cyberpunk 2077 live gamplay starting in 13 minutes from now.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Video of the live stream , the Deep Dive presentation explains what the game is about , class system and gameplay mechanics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join