It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged media script example - H3 podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You really need to watch if you are able to, pick it up after work or whatnot, just sample it for 20-30 seconds.

Essentially the H3 podcast folks show us a YouTube vid that I cant find(haven't really looked yet.) on word for word script delivery shortly after the president's comments when every outlet made on air statements on Fake News.

Ironically it made for the MOST ironic and frankly scary vids on Y'Tube.

Ethan brings up an important fact, most of these outlets are owned by Sinclair, who itself sent orders from on-high to distribute , well... Propaganda.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
it happens with a lot of news stories, and things like this get exposed on the late night talk shows as well. Though I dont think many people who watch realize that.

Jimmy Kimmel will occasionally point this out, but heres a clip from Conan O' Brien that shows the same thing

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The good folks at Sinclair you say?

John Oliver did a great piece on them. Pretty scary stuff

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's not really proof of anything.

Reporters do not write their own stories for the most part. News agencies subscribe to wire services like AP and Reuters. The news agencies will then take those stories, maybe edit them slightly (usually shifts in tone and emphasis on certain words) and report them. It's not malicious or part of a conspiracy, it's that CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc... do not send reporters on location in most situations.

The difference between this and something like Sinclair stations, is that news agencies can pick and choose what stories they report, and how strongly they feel like pushing a particular story. Sinclair mandates specific stories to news agencies, telling them what they can/can't report.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago, a 7 year boy who identifies as a girl, and who began the transition
process at age 4, made the national news. Maddie was enraging Oklahoma parents by using the girls room. There were accusations and concerns tossed about on FB, prompting the FBI to investigate possible hatecrime as well as causing the K-8, and local HS, to be shut down indefinitely.

Brad Milke ran the story locally, as far as I know, in Chicago.

Piercing infuriated dark tiny beads were riveted in a death gaze seen through horn rims, and, except for his lips, he seemed paralyzed from the neck up, or perhaps acutely apoplectic. I waited for the soundbyte, a warning:

“We are going to hear many more reports of such incidents in the future.”

I did not run a full media scan, however I did perform a perfunctory search, and this same phrase, verbatim, was found in several accounts of the story, verbally and in print, usually at the conlusion, if memory serves. I made a point to recall the name of the speaker from whom I heard the ominous meme: bearded, bald, and threateningly progressive, a rising star on the radio circuit in perhaps one his premiere video presentations. I had never noted Brad prior to the transgender copy. He seemed too obvious, at least to me. I don’t think the globalists can afford this...

My suspicions and the confirmation I found regarding the meme made me recall these excellent videos and I wondered if my many blanked out bookmarks for YT once contained these very collusion files. So, thanks for the refresher OP. I suspect there will be many more reports of such incidents in the future.

# 992
edit on 27-8-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's not really proof of anything....
....Sinclair mandates specific stories to news agencies, telling them what they can/can't report.

You just proved my point, it can be abused ala "Fake News". This just shows how easily it can be done for a large chunk of "home town" news

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

top topics

join