It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian Urinals Tell True Feelings For Bush (from ATSNN)

page: 2

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Malaysian State to Offer 'Happy Toilets'

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A Malaysian state will soon build public toilets equipped with piped music and newspapers for people to enjoy while using the bathroom.

Officials in the northeastern state of Kelantan on Tuesday announced that "Happy and Healthy Toilets" would be built in popular spots, with facilities "guaranteed to make users happy," Malaysia's national news agency Bernama reported.

State public administration official Takiyuddin Hassan said the toilets, to be completed within three months, would have newspapers so that "users can keep up with current issues while performing their business, while being entertained by music."

People would also need to wear special slippers provided in the toilets to maintain hygiene, Takiyuddin was quoted as saying by Bernama.

It was not clear how many such toilets would be constructed.
Happy Happy Joy Joy

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
why has this topic been censored? Or is it that only FredT is censored which therefore kills the thread?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Only the government may censor. All others edit.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well piss on them then, I would land my plane there. I think the US ought to withdraw from Europe once and for all........screw it...they can learn to speak Russian or German for all I care.....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Having visited belgium over the holdiays I must say belgians are insane. they are by far the most "sheeple" like people I have ever seen. While on an individual basis I found them to be very friendly, thier beliefs are for the most part diametrically opposed to everything we hold dear in the US. The concept of individual freedoms is nearly non existant as we understand it, and the belgian government thinks nothng of curtailing or charging the belgian people for thier individual freedoms, if it is in the interest of "the common good"
As an example outside of a little town called mol, there is a bird preserve, built with tax dollars, "for the people" which has been set aside to allow the local birds to nest. So whats the big deal? Well despite the fact that it was built with the peoples monies, the people are not legally allowed to enter as they may inadvertantly disturb the nests. Now how can this be "for the people" if the people are not allowed to enjoy it? I understand that if people were allowed to simply blunder through they may disturb a nest but could not a raised walkway have been built so that the people could at least see what they paid for? In order to even have the right to purchase a car in belgium you are required to first pay the government. Not to drive to own. They think nothing of and in fact believe it is correct for thier government to take away thier rights because in the words of one belgian I met "I dont trust people to make responsible decisions" when I pointed out that he was one of the people whose right to make a decision was taken away because of that belief, he replied " There are many decisions I dont feel I should have the right to make for myself"

I wish I could say that these quotes and examples were fabricated or even overhyped, sadly this is not the case.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
(Clipped)
It will be interesting if Bush finds himself somewhere where he will have to urinate on himself and the American flag.

Don't worry, this president will never know of this, his sanitizers go in and erase anything that may offend him!

Bumber sticker on GWB's SUV "Don't Pe on Me"!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well piss on them then, I would land my plane there. I think the US ought to withdraw from Europe once and for all........screw it...they can learn to speak Russian or German for all I care.....

Your a moron.

new topics

top topics

join