It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house flag at full staff for Mccain. LMAO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

I'm not in some cult, I laugh at US politics independently fella.
So some old man has died, like the rest of the world gives a #, it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Please. Sources? Convictions? Nope, nope and nope.

You got nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for your service. Can't send the same to Donny. He bailed out with a note from his doctor. He is a pussy.

I guess that makes you a misogynist.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As of now, he has lowered the flag to appease the loud mouths
...that would be the American Legion, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK

Please. Sources? Convictions? Nope, nope and nope.

You got nothing.

You wouldn't need sources if you didn't have your head so far up your rear.

Have you been in a coma for the past few weeks?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It was at half then it wasn't ...then everyone said you're acting disgustingly and after having a tempr tantrum he lowered them again. Then made an announcement that ..."in honor of John McCain I have ordered all flags" ect.
After you got creamed by everyone on your disgusting behavior you mean...
Total POS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh wait the mutha fuka said he wasn't a hero. Meanwhile he dodged the draft like the coward he is.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What's your country like?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

He's not an adult. He is a classic case of arrested developement.
Probably started right around the time his father rejected him and sent him to reform school.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Probably better than the countries your man Mccain engaged proxy war in.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If this conversation is going to go in the direction of "OMG, McCain was a veteran who served the USA, how callous of you to not fully honor him, look at what he did for America," then let's go there. Half Staff the flag 365 days of the year because never does the US have a day when an active or former member of our services doesn't pass away. You'll find no complaint from me in honoring them. Curiously, I don't believe that's what actually has caused some to plant their lips to McCain's dead ass, however. They'll use the "GASP! He was a veteran and a POW!!!" as the deflection, when in reality everyone knows it was McCain the Senator who was the polarizing figure. McCain the Senator who aided and abetted America's enemies. McCain the Senator who consistantly promised one thing and did another. McCain the Senator who served as the ringer to get Obama in the White House. McCain the Senator who was a left wing Democrat in everything but his thirst for war. McCain the globalist who was always willing to bend America over if it better served his international MIC handlers to do so. McCain the backstabber who coined the term "maverick" to describe what was, in reality, a career of being a wishy washy, mamby pamby, mediocre, lukewarm, Republican in Name Only, who was lucky enough to run in a district where Democrats intentionally chose lame ducks to run against him after their own members ensured he beat any true conservatives in primaries... all while benefitting from George Soros' deep pockets helping fund McCain

I never hated McCain because of his war record. (despite the fact that he was allowed to be captured to deflect his father, the admiral, from accusations that he was allowing America's POWs to twist in the wind while they were captive and despite the fact that Songbird sold this country out while he was in captivity.) I hated McCain because he has long represented everything wrong with politics in this country. Endless cycles of not war, but war followed by tax payer funded profiteering and reconstruction of enemies only to turn around and do it all over again. ridiculously assheaded false accusations of doing exactly what McCain was demonstrated to do (kibitzing with our enemies) slung against anyone who dared disagree with him on the Senate floor. Decades of bullying. Decades of excuses. Decades of failure after failure after failure. Arizona and America deserved better than John McCain but, oh no, now we're all expected to go through the coreographed moves of mourning a man nobody outside of his closest family will miss and treating his memory like he was some manner of heroic patriot when the fact have always proved otherwise.

No thanks. Play your games, count me out.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: network dude
As of now, he has lowered the flag to appease the loud mouths
...that would be the American Legion, right?

I was referring to the Press and the others controlled by the left's narrative. The veterans groups are likely the ones who did sway him, I don't think he likes the press.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: notsure1
So the white house has fired back with the pettyness . The flag is at full staff lol..

I cant come to the funeral you dont get half staff flag.

This is pure entertainment..

www.cnn.com...

Pettiness?

You mean like saying the sitting President is not allowed at your funeral because you are a criminal and had been found out?

Pettiness?

Like making your final act about sowing discord and division?

yes. Thats exactly what I mean..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

are you still "lmao"? the Commander in chief was ordered to order it half mast again.
lmao at the spineless twit that is trump. .. and he's your hero.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

are you still "lmao"? the Commander in chief was ordered to order it half mast again.

More proof that no matter what he does you guys will still make an issue out of it.

#waaawaaa

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Who ordered that?
You will kindly post that source please?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I will say that it always warms me deep it the cockles (or maybe it's the sub-cockles) of my heart to see such public outcries at times like this.

There was a huge outcry from the public when some %#^$$# dentist shot a gorilla, and there is now an outcry when the President doesn't show the "proper" respect for a RINO.

You would think the WWF would be swimming in money with all this concern from the public...

Please, let us all agree, now is not the time for memes.
edit on 27-8-2018 by 200Plus because: word change

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

[quote]

I'm not sure why the asshole deserved any half staff time in the first place. "We The People paid the deceased bastard for decades to play grab ass with his cronies in DC, he's dead so we should be in mourning over his passing" is what's expected here? Hell no! We should fly the flag higher to observe one less worthless parasite latched onto it.

He did more for the USA than your sorry arse ever will. [/quote]

Star. Those who served will always outpace those who stayed at home because of "bone spurs." The cowards and the ones who served is self evident. John served. Donny played the rich kid game and got a doctor to write him a note.

You might not like John's politics, but when it came down to it, he manned up. Donny was a pussy. He still is.

If you have ever served in the US military , then you would dang well know the physical qualifications and remember the initial physical. When they asked you if you ever had bone-spurs , broken or cracked bones , heart problems , diabetes , flat feet , high blood pressure , etc. That way they could save time and money and dismiss you before the actual physical exams and x-rays.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Fake news.

"Despite our differences on policy and politics, I respect Senator John McCain’s service to our country and, in his honor, have signed a proclamation to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff until the day of his interment," Trump said in a statement.

At the request of the McCain family, I have also authorized military transportation of Senator McCain's remains from Arizona to Washington, D.C., military pallbearers and band support, and a horse and caisson transport during the service at the United States Naval Academy.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join