It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house flag at full staff for Mccain. LMAO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

this country's forefathers are rolling in their graves..

And your point is?

They were a bunch of racist,WHITE GUYS that loved GUNZ.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow what a petty and juvenile move by the leader of the country.

Despite personal issues or grudges, he should be adult enough to take the high road here and represent himself as if he has at least a little honor.

I find this disgusting behavior.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Flying the flag at half mast is honoring McCain.

Though he sure the eff don't deserve it.
edit on 27-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: notsure1

What color was the flag?

I understand Trump is experimenting with some changes.

well played sir
well played

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why would the potus choose to piss off the people that could vote for impeachment.

It is a popularity contest and this is not the way to win.

If he stays the coarse the next act in line with this will be to not sign the bill to rename some building after McCain.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Very petty move by the president. Sadly, I am not surprised.

you are correct
even if in a different way

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The white house just followed protocol.

The federal code states that the flag shall be lowered on the day of death and the following day for a sitting member of Congress dies. Its been 48hrs so the flag is returned to full staff. Same thing happened on military basses etc.
edit on 8/27/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lol a politician dies and you all have a hard on because he crashed landed and got detained for a while.
Most people in the world don't care a toss.
Murica # yeah!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia:

Under 4 U.S.C. § 7(m) and established traditions by Presidential proclamations, the flag of the United States is to be flown at half-staff on rare occasions, in the following circumstances:[59]

-On the day of death and the following day for a Member of Congress.

McCain died on the 25th (the day of death), the flag was at half-staff on the 26th (the following day).

So Trump followed traditional protocol, doing exactly what he was supposed to do, yet people still have an issue?

Jeeze you guys will make a stink over anything.
edit on 8/27/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LOL is right.

The only reason McCain is en vogue at the moment is because he supposedly dissed Trump from his grave.

Although they never gave much thought toMcCain to begin with or they would have elected him the two times he ran for prezidente.
edit on 27-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The white house just followed protocol.

The federal code states that the flag shall be lowered on the day of death and the following day for a sitting member of Congress dies. Its been 48hrs so the flag is returned to full staff. Same thing happened on military basses etc.

That is exactly right. The WH followed protocol.

Besides, they know something the public doesn't know (yet) and probably most of Congress doesn't know. My personal thought is that the WH was measured with the honor. He got no more and no less. There's a reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I'm not sure why the asshole deserved any half staff time in the first place. "We The People paid the deceased bastard for decades to play grab ass with his cronies in DC, he's dead so we should be in mourning over his passing" is what's expected here? Hell no! We should fly the flag higher to observe one less worthless parasite latched onto it.

I refrained from bad mouthing Songbird in his ATS "DING DONE THE sonuva BITCH IS DEAD" thread, but I'll speak my mind here. Cindy and Meghan McCain's loss is our gain. The USA freed itself from a terrorist supporting, foreign enemy aiding and comforting, traitor Saturday afternoon. Whatever imaginary or media manufactured "hero" Songbird was died many, many years ago. His mortal coil stubbornly hung on a couple more decades. We didn't lose a damn thing with him leaving this world.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
LOL is right.

The only reason McCain is en vogue at the moment is because he supposedly dissed Trump from his grave.

Although they never thought much of McCain to begin with or they would have elected him the two times he ran for prezidente.

2008 he also made sure Obama won the presidency... im sure many on that side of the aisle remember him and love him for that even today.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Leave it to Trump to try to get even with a dead man.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Leave it to the left to pretend like they really care about about the flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this country's forefathers are rolling in their graves...
what this country has become..

and the cult45, the people's hero, had 'bone spurs' keeping him from fighting for his country

Our country's Forefathers aren't current rolling in their graves. They're presently beating the piss out of McCain's soul before it is swept up by St Peter and pipe bombed to Hell where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this country's forefathers are rolling in their graves...
what this country has become..

and the cult45, the people's hero, had 'bone spurs' keeping him from fighting for his country

Our country's Forefathers aren't current rolling in their graves. They're presently beating the piss out of McCain's soul before it is swept up by St Peter and pipe bombed to Hell where it belongs.

and I'm sure you won't die nameless because of all you have done and sacrificed for this country...

someone make fun of Melanias accent or "degrees" all hell breaks loose...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Ever since the Palin/McCain days, McCain wasn't my favorite by any stretch of the imagination....

But Trump, the draft dodging coward, can't even polish McCains shoes.

Palin/McCain that made me vote for Obama. Damn, I have been sorry but I couldn’t vote for either of those two.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
Leave it to the left to pretend like they really care about about the flag.

It is their shiny object of the day. Relieves the pressure to formulate winning strategies.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: olaru12
Ever since the Palin/McCain days, McCain wasn't my favorite by any stretch of the imagination....

But Trump, the draft dodging coward, can't even polish McCains shoes.

Palin/McCain that made me vote for Obama. Damn, I have been sorry but I couldn’t vote for either of those two.

but you could vote for a man who gets even with the dead...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join