It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

At least a door is connected to a building. Do bridges have doors? Dunno. Ask someone who lives under a bridge. Any response?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes, to the point. How did a liar let you keep your little pop gun? Trump let you have a rifle? Silly boy, I used to shoot 8 inch guns that went +20 miles. Your little pop gun is only good for what, 450 meters?

Go back home and tell mommy how the big kid said bad things about you.

Easy there killer.

It's a little early, maybe trade the sauce in for water, at least for a few hours. Don't want to be asleep before the sun goes down, that will mess your sleep schedule up.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

If only you guys could have the same thick-skin as Trump we might take you seriously.

Says someone who has apparently never read any of his tweets.

You guys have thrown every insult in the book at him, insulted his looks, his family, his intelligence, his sanity, his career, and he as neither apologized nor capitulated to any of the hatred.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yes, to the point. How did a liar let you keep your little pop gun? Trump let you have a rifle? Silly boy, I used to shoot 8 inch guns that went +20 miles. Your little pop gun is only good for what, 450 meters?

Easy there killer.

It's a little early, maybe trade the sauce in for water, at least for a few hours. Don't want to be asleep before the sun goes down, that will mess your sleep schedule up.

How about we wait till November, and see what happens.

link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
capitulated to any of the hatred.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG You can say that with a straight face? That's priceless!

All Trump EVER does is strike back at people hating on him. He is notoriously easy to troll and many reporters try to fling juicy questions at him whenever possible to get him to randomly answer back.

link   
Trump is criticized for literally ANYTHING. 24/7

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some Trump people defend him 24/7.

It's not rocket science.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

capitulated to any of the hatred.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG You can say that with a straight face? That's priceless!

All Trump EVER does is strike back at people hating on him. He is notoriously easy to troll and many reporters try to fling juicy questions at him whenever possible to get him to randomly answer back.

Maybe you do not know what "capitulation" means.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Funny I've disagreed with several things Trump has done in the past and even spoke my peace about it here. I voted for him this time around and as long as he's around I'll do so again. He represents the Right not the Left and therefore has my confidence. All that being said I'm glad you have the ability to read my and every other Trump supporters mind, you must be awesome at guessing games.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Easy there killer.

How about we wait till November, and see what happens.

What does Thanksgiving have to do with anything?

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Trump is criticized for literally ANYTHING. 24/7

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some Trump people defend him 24/7.

It's not rocket science.

No, it is social science. Why folks refuse to admit they are wrong, and the president they support lies to them 7 times a day.

Students will be writing papers about this for the next 100 years. The Trump deranged Americans who supported his lies, and were traitors to their country.

link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's not rocket science.

It's not even political science.

As Tsun Tzu said, " All warfare is based on deception'.

American politics is a war of ideology.

The first casualty of that war is truth, but with mankind's greatest weapon of mass destruction.

Truth gets completely obliterated, and wholly unrecognizable.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

No, it is social science.

Oxymoron.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If only you guys could have the same thick-skin as Trump we might take you seriously.

You guys have thrown every insult in the book at him, insulted his looks, his family, his intelligence, his sanity, his career, and he as neither apologized nor capitulated to any of the hatred.

*gasps* You can't seriously mean that. I admit I am hard on him, but from my viewpoint he deserves it. I will be genuine and serious here, when I tell you I agree with Rex Tillerson. The man is a moron. That is my opinion, and as far as I know dissenting views are still permitted here.

But the other? Just a couple of recent things.... he lowered the flag for McCain before the funeral. Pathetic and vindictive. He took away security clearances for previous Intelligence Agencies officers. Pathetic and vindictive. He fires anybody he can who disagrees with him. He wants to shut down the MSM. Pathetic and vindictive.

And this childish vindictiveness goes back to day one.

, and he as neither apologized nor capitulated to any of the hatred.

That doesn't make any sense except to further illustrate what a moron he is.
edit on 8/27/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, it is social science. Why folks refuse to admit they are wrong, and the president they support lies to them 7 times a day.

Students will be writing papers about this for the next 100 years. The Trump deranged Americans who supported his lies, and were traitors to their country.

I am not confounded that a Trump lover, a person who allows and supports 7 lies a day, cannot understand social science. Do you believe in gravity? How about math?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why do you paint all trump supporters with such a broad brush?

You trumpets paint all us non trump supporters with the same brush......

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

*gasps* You can't seriously mean that. I admit I am hard on him, but from my viewpoint he deserves it. I will be genuine and serious here, when I tell you I agree with Rex Tillerson. The man is a moron. That is my opinion, and as far as I know dissenting views are still permitted here.

But the other? Just a couple of recent things.... he lowered the flag for McCain before the funeral. Pathetic and vindictive. He took away security clearances for previous Intelligence Agencies officers. Pathetic and vindictive. He fires anybody he can who disagrees with him. He wants to shut down the MSM. Pathetic and vindictive.

And this childish vindictiveness goes back to day one.

Sorry, I did't mean you personally. I was speaking generally. Of course your dissent is welcome.

I would argue that if someone is against his pettiness and vindictiveness, they should not become petty and vindictive as a reactionary response.

That doesn't make any sense except to further illustrate what a moron he is.

I don't agree with that. Personally I find it honorable when someone stands up to bullies, and is in fact the smart thing to do.
edit on 27-8-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

That is the answer
I like when people are honest and say it.

7 pages and maybe 3 people answered. Many more took shots.
That's interesting too

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

I don't know what's in your mind.
I'm commenting based on what I see.

I said that already.

Based on what I see

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Some sure don't admit when their wrong.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

At least a door is connected to a building. Do bridges have doors? Dunno. Ask someone who lives under a bridge. Any response?

That really has too many shades of Jared Lee Loughner for my comfort.

Especially considering comments before in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join