It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

you need help.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh do I? Because i dont believe in an ancient story book?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

It's not the ancient book, but the knowledge contained within. It implores us to love everyone and sow peace on earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It's not the ancient book, but the knowledge contained within. It implores us to love everyone and sow peace on earth.

And respect each others boundaries.
God split the nations for a reason.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Really funny that same god who talks of peace wiped out the entire planet and is planning on doing it again.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And what reason is that? Personally i dont think there is any reason for a logical reasonable person to believe in the god of the bible.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And what reason is that? Personally i dont think there is any reason for a logical reasonable person to believe in the god of the bible.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Really funny that same god who talks of peace wiped out the entire planet and is planning on doing it again.

Not the entire planet, just the wicked part that had no interest in peace.

That's okay, we won't judge you the way you judge others.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I can't defend President Trump's creation of Hurricane Florence!

The massive storm has not made landfall yet, but the Washington Post published a column on Wednesday headlined, “Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.”
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

He killed everyone on the planet except one family. And in one of the worst ways possible drowning. No true god would do that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

He killed everyone on the planet except one family. And in one of the worst ways possible drowning. No true god would do that.

The Nephilim (fallen evil angels) had poisoned the bloodlines by interbreeding with earth women and God didn't want them to take over his creation. Hence only pure bloodlines were left to repopulate the earth. Those not genetically tied to or influenced by the fallen ones that battled God for control of his creation. We live in a holographic Universe. The battle we saw was part of a much larger battle that rippled throughout the Cosmos.

You're forgetting that no one dies. Once God imbues a life with a spirit here, they never die...only their earthly suit does. their spirit lives on in the Cosmos free to live other lives or enjoy the Glory of God in heaven. That is the real face of your true God...a loving God! You can thank him for saving you, through Jesus Christ, when you meet him.
edit on 14-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Reread what you posted and tell me how crazy that sounds.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The Nephilim (fallen evil angels) had poisoned the bloodlines by interbreeding with earth women and God didn't want them to take over his creation. Hence only pure bloodlines were left to repopulate the earth. Those not genetically tied to or influenced by the fallen ones that battled God for control of his creation. We live in a holographic Universe. The battle we saw was part of a much larger battle that rippled throughout the Cosmos.

You're forgetting that no one dies. Once God imbues a life with a spirit here, they never die...only their earthly suit does. their spirit lives on in the Cosmos free to live other lives or enjoy the Glory of God in heaven. That is the real face of your true God...a loving God! You can thank him for saving you, through Jesus Christ, when you meet him.

kind of sounds like the dumbest # i have ever heard

cant believe people still believe in this crap

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
NVM. Off topic

edit on 14-9-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

One day you'll find out I was right.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Quantum Physics sounds crazy too, but it's real. This is real too. I won't hold it against you to be ignorant of this.
edit on 14-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

One day you'll find out I was right.

You don't know that.
Just cause you have faith does not mean it's real.
No proof.
A magic book is not proof

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh, I do know. Shame you don't.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You can't even begin to justify calling Obama incompetent compared to Trump.

Racism. Sexism. Lack of a moral compass. People constantly say right. Left. Liberal. Republican. I know one thing. In a world where things are going to get better. Where everyone is treated as an equal. No matter what their skin color or geographical loyalties are. We cannot have hateful people like Trump openly spouting off racist nonsense. He is devolving the entire country. Let alone the world.

I am not a Democrats. Or Republican. I am however a decent human being and anyone else who claims to be would never be able to say that Trump is a good president or person. He appealed to people's hate and that's the platform he won on.

No decent human being would be okay with the things he's done in his past. Or currently is doing.

I find it hilarious that the religious institutions blindly follow the Republican party saying they are more morally alligned.

I seem to remember something in the Bible saying do unto others. If it were the law of the land Trump would be strung up and mutilated for all the horrible # he has done.

No matter though. The uneducated and fascist mentality of the entire political field Trumps all.

If Republicans we're to start rounding up Mexicans and gassing them today the party would fall in line.

Forget about integrity and knowing what's right and wrong for yourself. Just go along with it because your pastor told you that abortion is bad.

The inability to think for yourselves is exactly what they want. Instead of voting for the best candidate for the country. The best candidate for the party is voted in. We saw this when Hillary stole the primaries from Bernie Sanders.

To me the only real answer is a 3rd middle ground party with equal power. A check and balance.

Done ranting.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join