It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Jusvistn

Only funny because it's absurd, predictable though, standard low grade deflection..perhaps point out the endless defence of Hillary.

Hillary was an atrocious candidate and I'm still waiting for President Trump to lock her up. I certainly didn't vote for her.

Former president Obama conducted drone strikes on American citizens and did little to address the existential threat of climate change.

The current president lies constantly, has endangered our world standing, and derides climate change as a hoax.

Each can be criticized. I could spend more time listing criticisms, but it isn't worth the effort. Just stop.
edit on 8Mon, 03 Sep 2018 08:26:07 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsoobviously
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

stop just stop

I beg your pardon?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

lies to the American people 7 times a day?

285 posts saying the exact same thing... Aren't you bored yet?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Lock her up for what? When did Obama kill american citizens?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Because he is Donald Trump. Why else?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: FredT

He isn't "my guy" dude as I'm not even a US citizen. It's just that as an outsider looking in, I would be pretty happy as a US citizen if my taxes were lowered and the GDP was doubled up.

But that's just me...

Again most taxes are actually going up. Im looking at 10,000+ swing in what I owe. Also where are you getting the doubled GDP numbers? Sounds trumpian to me LOL maybe you tweeted er posted the wrong thing?
www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dear "thepixelpusher" you completely misrepresented my political ideology by misreading my post about Donald Trump.
I never once said that I prefer Hillary Clinton to Trump. I absolutely prefer Trump to Hillary Clinton. You included a quote that I never made

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: ScreamButterfly
The Trump Administration flouts political orthopraxy and defiles the once insuperable monolithic consensus of a globalized world proctored by a tempered neoliberal avarice that of course championed nepotism, a stitched compromise to appease the aristocracy. In some ways by bucking the trends of statesmanship he is exercising a temerity that is folksy and pandering to people of substandard intelligence while simultaneously engineering a society that disavows the creed of his venal predecessors without entirely disowning the deep state. He endears conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones primarily because of his immigration calculus but at the same time he retains a draconian position on criminal justice in America, a system built on Ronald Reagan who-in my researched opinion-was one of the most deplorable presidents of all time because of his history of covert meddling and Procrustean abominations against the due process of racial justice and the febrile anti-drug sentiment his hidebound puritanism engendered in a society that should uphold decent leniencies and fair patrols rather than a vigilant crusade against minorities who suffer from the disease of addiction. I prefer Trump to Hillary Clinton because of his fiscal sense and his brazen attempts to assail the media industrial complex but a man of such titanic wit which he often hides in order to propitiate poor people and the undereducated should be more caustic and incisive against the true enemies of the people. If Trump really wanted to drain the swamp he would excoriate the media in more direct terms and would have responded immediately to INFOWARS.COM being censored rather than two-weeks later, he would also have been less dilatory in the construction of the wall that is sorely needed on other southern border rather than tarrying around with bloviation.... but at the very least he doesn't strike me as a prevaricator on many issues. His candor is endearing and his willingness to negotiate with other countries is an asset but he is not the solution to the deepest issues for state and country as the Mueller investigation holds extreme leverage over his political conduct. The deep state could easily dredge dirt on him and can him with alacrity if he bucks the special interests that are the pillars of malfeasance in a society domineered by graft. I disagree with him especially on libertarian issues such as criminal justice reform and also think that his imperious tweets diminish the legitimacy of his office and foment anti-American sentiment beyond our borders where capitalism is less cherished. Nevertheless, when I look at his most vocal critics namely the talk show circuit and complete morons like Samantha Bee I am revolted at how stilted and forced politically motivated comedy really is and saddened by the infestation of sheep that congregate around cable news channels like spoon-fed senile old people in an era where the resourcefulness of the person dictates how enlightened they are.

Trump is reproachable in some respects because of his ill-mannered tweets but at the same time insidiously endearing because of his moderate courage in challenging certain corporate establishments that sway like a hurricane to the left and ravage the freedom for libertarian malcontent to percolate through society in order to realize our true promise as a nation endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights. Ultimately I criticize him for playing by the media at all and sometimes pretending stupidity and avoiding contentious issues because of the strict decorum of rigid political orthodoxies that are virtually inviolable. He doesn't awaken enough sheep, he doesn't fight with the grit of a John F. Kenney and the Mueller Probe ensures that the deep state has enough leverage over him to make him temper his nationalist rage into a subdued storm rather than a full-fledged assault on the extremes of flamboyantly liberal corporatism.

Overall I give Trump a grade of a B- as President so far but I have harsh standards. The reason I don't award him with more plaudits is that he is complicit in keeping sheep asleep even if he awakens others to the enlightenment of a time where secularism and religion can coexist. Nevertheless I give SJWs an F for being extremely deranged, odd, queer and obnoxiously annoying. SJWs are a pasquinade of themselves that deters my support for the Democratic party because this gender-fluid pride-flag-waving-in-your-face-Drag-Queen-Story-Hour-for-toddlers nonsense really gets on my nerves because it is a debauched form of eugenics that panders the fringe with majoritarian outrage at anything prickly ever said by any public official.

Your post distilled down.

I prefer Hillary Clinton to Trump.

Let me make this clear: I prefer Trump

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ScreamButterfly

My mistake. Apologies. Carry on good ATSer.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That is absolutely out of control

$176k debt per tax payer

Time to scale back and start cutting these weighted, heavy appendages loose. Surely there is a handout/foreign aid budget that can be eliminated

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

On a positive note. Assets per citizen are $420k, so there's that. GDP is also up.
edit on 9-9-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Greven

Lock her up for what? When did Obama kill american citizens?

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American

Gibbs nevertheless defends the strike, not by arguing that the kid was a threat, or that killing him was an accident, but by saying that his late father irresponsibly joined al Qaeda terrorists. Killing an American citizen without due process on that logic ought to be grounds for impeachment. Is that the real answer? Or would the Obama Administration like to clarify its reasoning? Any Congress that respected its oversight responsibilities would get to the bottom of this.

edit on 9-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Let us not forget Benghazi...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yeah, Obama just walked away from the people who were being attacked. Telling forces to stand down! What a coward! obama just recently complained of being kicked out of Disney for smoking on a ride in his teens as if he survived some war assault. He is a chicken crap man!

Obama recalls time getting booted from Disney's Magic Kingdom

And the Democrats wonder why we support Trump over the weaklings they are running for office! OMG! Obama got booted from Disney for smoking. he must be suffering PTSD for his whole life after that!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yeah because trump is such a tough guy. Thats why he dodged the draft. He was too tough to fight. Lmao

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Yeah because trump is such a tough guy. Thats why he dodged the draft. He was too tough to fight. Lmao

Hey, now! Those were yuuuge heel spurs, eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Oh right, now you are Trumps medical Doctor and you have complete knowledge of his situation. Sheesh!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I bet trump couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
edit on 9-9-2018 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Judge not. lest yee be judged!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I dont fall for that bible garbage.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

you need help.