It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Don't forget how they criticized how he drinks water.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's too ridiculous. I am calling it now. One day he will sneeze and it will be headlines news. Trump sneezes like a (insert stupid phrase here).

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

Don't forget how they criticized how he drinks water.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's too ridiculous. I am calling it now. One day he will sneeze and it will be headlines news. Trump sneezes like a (insert stupid phrase here).

Couple things.
But
But
But Obama got clowned for wearing a brown suit. That's fine I guess.

And trump was drinking that water like a bitch.
Ahahaha

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

If Trump sneezed and sounded like a squeaky toy it would destroy the universe.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

But Obama got clowned for wearing a brown suit.

When? Must not have been much of a story, because I don't remember it. I also think it's kinda silly. He could wear a rainbow-colored toga as far as I am concerned... just so he's doing a good job (which he did NOT).

And trump was drinking that water like a bitch.

Way to make the opposition's point.

WHO THE HADES CARES? He can drink it through his freakin' nose with a straw if he wants to, because the economy hit 4.1% growth and we got our soldiers' remains back form North Korea.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The obama suit happened.
It's been posted here.

The bitch drinking was a joke

Obama brown suit search results

www.google.com... mobile&ie=UTF-8
edit on 29-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I'm sure it did happen... but I wasn't involved. It's fluff, just like 99% of the complaints against Trump. I wasn't involved because I never heard of it before now. I can't go a single day without hearing about the latest fopah by Trump that proves he is the devil incarnate (even though he looks nothing like Hillary).

OK, I'll accept that. But now ask yourself this: why would I know that? Do you realize how many people would have not considered that a joke? Or at least they would have considered it humorous just like they consider a string of consciousness-stream cursing at Trump humorous, or a depiction of Trump's decapitated head humorous, or maybe a threat to blow up the White House humorous...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Why does the left have to criticize everything he does ? Because they lost and are not in power & it's killing them each and every day the man rise's from his bed. A complete un-hinging of a political party....and for the record, I LOVE IT.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The obama suit happened.
It's been posted here.

Obama brown suit search results

www.google.com... mobile&ie=UTF-8

The difference is they didn't have 24 hour news coverage about that brown suit and was only on fox news. While I'm sure msn and CNN were creaming their pants over Obama and Michelle.

What are the msm gonna talk about when trumps out of office? Cat videos or are they gonna go back to reporting real new again. I say they go the MTV approach and do reality tv

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Fox news is still the media right?

Pretty sure

So first it's they didn't pick on Obama like they do trump but now it's oh but not as much?

Weak tea

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think the question you should be asking is why do Democrats and the media attack absolutely everything about Trump???

ANSWER: They are scared they'll be exposed as the negative corrupt influences they are.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Honestly, Trump speaks for himself.

No one needs to make stuff up.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Fox news is still the media right?

Pretty sure

So first it's they didn't pick on Obama like they do trump but now it's oh but not as much?

Weak tea

You really think Obama had any near the level of hate and bash stories as Trump?

Every president gets hate but not at this level. Liberal news got aroused at Obama and Michelle. Trump we get stories about coloring books, how he drinks water and that he pees on hookers in russia.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Definitely more towards trump.
They got dumb # too.
His suit
His smoking
Her spaghetti strap dress

Is it 1 for 1?

No.

All presidents get it

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yes, all Presidents get negative press. But Trump gets it much more than any other. His negative news coverage on useless crap is completely over the top, so much it has been quantified. Two scoops of ice cream? Really?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Yes, all Presidents get negative press. But Trump gets it much more than any other. His negative news coverage on useless crap is completely over the top, so much it has been quantified. Two scoops of ice cream? Really?

TheRedneck

I don't disagree.

Much like people saying stormy has brought a lot of her stuff on herself I kind of feel the same about trump.
Agree?

He is a lot more brash and acts like a bully than previous presidents.

Agree with that?

If other people shoulder some of the blame for # that comes their way then he should too.

That fair?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just because people don't worship the extreme liberal agenda, doesn't mean they are Trump supporters. I used to be a democrat....voted for McGovern and every democrat until Obama. When I voiced my general concerns about Obama's competence I was immediately labeled a racist by democrats and I immediately stopped supporting democrats. When Trump was running, the republicans hated him--including Fox news. I do not like or trust politicians. None of them--white, black, green or blue. I don't trust mainstream media--not CNN, ABC, Fox or PBS. And if these witch hunt investigations turn up anything criminal, Trump should be punished. However, it appears that Obama, Hillary, VJ, Comey, Brennan and the rest of the DNC gang are the real bad guys--maybe even treasonous--and they should be punished for their crimes.

I support American workers and do not support or make excuses for any corporation or politician. And as long as Trump supports American workers above foreign interests, I'll give him my respect.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Fair to a point. I'll agree that the more ammunition a President gives on himself, the more the news will use that ammunition. However, it seems to me it is more than just a preponderance of personality quirks being reported on; any good he does is also ignored. His immigration policy is exactly what several Congressional leaders demanded a few years ago, but now it is the height of bad policy... The Democrats in Congress were calling for Comey's head on a platter until he was fired, then Trump was suddenly obstructing justice... The first meeting between heads of state with North Korea since the war started, and the media plays it as a disaster before it happens... the list is seemingly endless.

In contrast, it was difficult in my experience during the Obama years to find much negative coverage, even when he was doing things I felt were negative. It was literally like the media (except for Fox News) was cheerleading for him, no matter his actions. Today, Trump is receiving the opposite treatment: little if any positive coverage on positive things that have occurred, but blanket coverage of any mannerisms/misspeaks/generalizations/personal quirks that can be found.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You should be able to see then this is what happened with the last admin. Overnight millions of americans we're labeled racist.

I feel Trump was elected by a real movement (unlike the false movement created for the last admin) of frustrated Americans that work hard and hate seeing things being wasted and squandered..

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And yet, the MSM still feels the need to make stuff up.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

stop just stop

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join