It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Interesting that you exonerate Trump.

Then blame other's where there is no factual proof of intentional wrong doing.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

But don't disrespect that flag by taking a knee. Even if I don't know what it looks like. And there's one behind his desk every day. Right there.

But yeah, the whole he does nothing wrong thing is a marvel to behold.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I agree. I never give him a capital t either.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

This isn't fifth grade.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

i personally think he really does not know the colors. i am open to being wrong though.

You think Trump does not know what color the flag is or where the colors go? Really? I think you saying that makes another point.

Yes Trump supporters are too trusting and too quick to defend everything. At the same time though, as your own example shows, why are those who oppose Trump so willing to attack him for everything he does or says, even if they agreed with it before it was his idea?

It takes two to tango and I think you protest a bit too much. You did the exact same thing in your OP.

edit on 8/28/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And his sarcasm is world class.
You've been around long enough to know this about him.
He has a running satire thread dedicated to it. It's not in the Q realm but then again what is?

For your enjoyment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I didn't attack though.

I have an opinion and it stands

Imo I don't think he knew

Not an attack.

Can people not have opinions anymore?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Classified e- mail violations is admitted later by Hillary Clinton own mouth....That is called proof.....good grief people do not understand that the entire political system has run amok all through the government.
I never said Obama spied on Trump......There are people saying that he did but zero investigations,if true that is a major illegal....Same thing Richard Nixon did....I have no idea if Obama spied on Trump...... I will say it again.....I have no idea if Obama spied on Trump....because you need to have a investigation into it.

link   
a reply to: Annee
Won't waste my time getting facts. You leftists will not except anything. There are not enough facts to pile up and opposable opinion to you Clinton Gods or the Black prince. You just need to do research for yourself. Obummers mother was a card carrying commie you won't recognize that. You scream for Trumps taxes but do not question Obummer becoming a multimillionaire in eight years. Where are his taxes. You don't question the Clinton Foundation but the Haitians have been screaming about the Clintons for years. White water, Vince Foster and the many other deaths surrounding the Clinton Clan. You don't question. All hearsay. I say again WHEN DOES A SERIES OF EVENTS BECOME A DAMN PATTERN. AND WHEN DOES A PATTERN RAISE SUSPICION. Your heavenly gaze eyes rolled upward toward the heavens never questioning as the acclaimed moral high ground left does no wrong.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah he's a regular evil genius. Lol

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Draft dodger and COWARD.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Jobeycool

Interesting that you exonerate Trump.

Then blame other's where there is no factual proof of intentional wrong doing.

You might be right. So if he she is too stupid to figure that out.... whats next if shes elected president?.
. "Sorry, I didnt mean to launch nukes at Russia, I didnt sleep well last night"

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I didn't attack though.

Not an attack.

Honestly TST ?

The man has seen a million American flags from the WH to overseas visits. He knows the colors !!!

For you to say you honestly think he made a mistake and doesn’t know his own flag reflects badly on your own intelligence. You’re smarter than that .. right ?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I guess not cause that's my opinion.

How many times do I need to say it?

I could be wrong. I said that too

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I guess not cause that's my opinion.

How many times do I need to say it?

I could be wrong. I said that too

You definitely have a right to your opinion, and stand by it if you wish.

But I think you really need to consider the fact that you could be wrong.

He’s well aware of what his own flag looks like.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I said I could be wrong in my first post.

So why say I should consider it?

There are people that don't know how old their kids are or when their birthday is.

Not a stretch to think he may not know
edit on 28-8-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is unreal how crazy liberals have become.......mass hysteria I always thought was fake....Now I know for sure liberals are severely hurt so bad from idolizing Obama and Hillary that they now suffer from mass hysteria...They literally make anything up about President Trump when President Clinton was accused of worst things.....
My advice is to stop making idols out of politicians.....
When Abraham Lincoln was President He had to put up with the same political garbage hatred attacking Him for stopping slavery and was murdered for doing it.Lincoln also saved the Union.
Maybe you people should understand President Trump is trying to save this country’s union...
edit on 28-8-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I didn't attack though.

Not an attack.

Apparently not, not in your opinion, not if you perceive them to support Trump that is.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't get what you're saying.

I have not argued anyone's opinion.
I have mine and asked questions.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Is it possible that Trump supporters have opinions also that disagree with yours and beliefs that are just as deeply held?

Both sides are in a partisan rage and have been since the election. Honestly I'd be embarrassed to admit belonging to either party right now. Both willingly put blinders on about their own leaders and treat it like a sporting event. It's OK if my side cheats, but let the other side cheat and boy howdy.

You want to ask a completely honest question, ask yourself why both sides are wearing blinders.

Both parties want everyone at each others throats so they don't actually pay attention to what the person behind the curtain is doing. They are succeeding as they can always count on doing. They know how gullible the American voters truly are.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join