It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Because you attack absolutely everything that he does.

And this floating ad that ATS is now putting on the right screen that when you click it away it comes right back and gets in the way of literally everything is enough to make me walk away from this website if they don't fix it. That's bull#.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Because you attack absolutely everything that he does.

And this floating ad that ATS is now putting on the right screen that when you click it away it comes right back and gets in the way of literally everything is enough to make me walk away from this website if they don't fix it. That's bull#.

just something else i dont understand then

i attack him so you are a smart ass to me?

yeah that makes no sense

kind of just makes me more confused about who his supporters defend him no matter what

whatever man

have a good one

at least i have something else to think about

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
I apologize for the smart ass attack, see my edit above. I was triggered

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

When you are the worst president in the history of the United States, people will be critical of you. As a supporter of the worst president in the history of the United States, you should get used to it.

Sorry, I did not tell you to support a draft dodging criminal who is soon to be impeached. You did that to yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

its all good man
thanks but you dont ever need to apologize for # you say to me.

appreciate it though

you made a damn good point though.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
[/quote

Star for being a human.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Except I haven't spent a lot of time defending him directly.

The tariffs, for example, will hurt. I know they will, but at the same time, we were getting undercut by trade practices of other countries too. That also hurt.

Sometimes, making a change in things hurts, but sometimes, things have to hurt in order for problems to be solved. Change isn't always easy. Will this work? I don't know. No one does yet.

His tweets? So what? I promise you that if you ignore them, life gets a whole lot better.

I remember being a kid when Reagan was in office. We were all going to die in nuclear hellfire because he was a crazy, dangerous, senile cowboy. I used to be crazy afraid of it, and then I let it all go and stopped worrying about it. Life mysteriously got a lot better.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Trump is mere deliberate distraction.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Conversely, why do Democrats feel the need to criticize every single thing he does? a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Conversely, why do Democrats feel the need to criticize every single thing he does? a reply to: TinySickTears

same reasons i suppose.
for me personally i dont criticize everything he does. quite a lot though. for sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: FredT

He isn't "my guy" dude as I'm not even a US citizen. It's just that as an outsider looking in, I would be pretty happy as a US citizen if my taxes were lowered and the GDP was doubled up.

But that's just me...

Again most taxes are actually going up. Im looking at 10,000+ swing in what I owe. Also where are you getting the doubled GDP numbers? Sounds trumpian to me LOL maybe you tweeted er posted the wrong thing?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Nixon,Harding, Grant just to name a few, lol not to mention still got a couple of years on term one and if the Dems dont get their stuff together he will likely have term 2. LOL by then I'm sure its even possible he could even change your mind. I'm seriously beginning to believe if the left wasn't so vehemently against Trump, the right wouldn't have rallied around him so much to make him damn near unstoppable. Kind of ironic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

A bit triggered I see... walk away from the keyboard!

I certainly don't back the man more than about 70% of the time, especially with his tweeting. If Trump had found a cure for cancer, most on the left would criticise him for putting Oncologists out of work!

Py

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The only possibility is , tRump supporters are so dam dumb, it defies logic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why is the Mud-Pit now the personal whining spaces for the resistance? Seriously. No one gives a # about what you 'think' the president has done, what he 'might' do or what he has 'thought' about doing.

Where are the FACTS in your OP we can discuss short of the childish rant you started with?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Sure are Hoss.....we dun be so dum be cannert even spell eder....jus lik u

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

don't agree with that. Personally I find it honorable when someone stands up to bullies, and is in fact the smart thing to do.

I completely agree with that. When someone is being unjustly targeted by bullies, and they are innocent of wrongdoing, then certainly one must stand up for themselves.

However this is not that scenario. In these scenarios Trump IS the bully, and is abusing his power by unjustly punishing those who address his bullying behaviors. If a person is a liar, and another person calls that liar out, that isn't bullying.
That is justice.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: hoss53

Sure are Hoss.....we dun be so dum be cannert even spell eder....jus lik u

What did I misspell ? tRump . Sorry if that offends you. His name does not merit a capital letter.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I completely agree with that. When someone is being unjustly targeted by bullies, and they are innocent of wrongdoing, then certainly one must stand up for themselves.

However this is not that scenario. In these scenarios Trump IS the bully, and is abusing his power by unjustly punishing those who address his bullying behaviors. If a person is a liar, and another person calls that liar out, that isn't bullying.
That is justice.

Trump hits back and never apologizes. It's a part of his modus operandi, something he learned very early on. So when Rosie O'donnel calls him names, when a beauty queen says he was an a-hole, or when McCain publicly chastises him and abandons him for something he said decades ago, he hits back. That seems fair in my books.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why is the Mud-Pit now the personal whining spaces for the resistance? Seriously. No one gives a # about what you 'think' the president has done, what he 'might' do or what he has 'thought' about doing.

Where are the FACTS in your OP we can discuss short of the childish rant you started with?

i have to have facts to back up an opinion and ask questions?

how else must threads be structured around you?

unlike you i like to hear what others think about the president. gives me something to think about

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join