It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
im thinking about this since the flag coloring thread.

let me first say this is a non news story.

he either messed up and does not know the colors which is good for a laugh and thats it.
or he is just having fun with the kids which is good for him and thats it.

i personally think he really does not know the colors. i am open to being wrong though.

he could just be having fun and getting his Pollock on.
i dont know

but my question is to his supporters.
why must you defend absolutely everything?

people do make mistakes. they say things wrong. they mess up. it happens.

ive yet to see any of the trump supporters on here ever admit anything like him making a mistake.

the thread about you need ID to buy groceries. 30 pages or so of defense really.

maybe he mis spoke. maybe he lied.

again, i think he lied but i could be wrong.

not a single trump supporter in that 30 page thread was even open to the possibility of a mis speak.
it was pages of defense though.

he meant this. he meant that. he meant he meant.

now this dumb flag thing.

he could just be having fun. he could really not know.
both are possible.

5 pages in as of now and not a single trump supporter even open to the idea that yeah, he just dont know.

him not knowing does not mean impeach. it does not mean triggered. it does not mean he is unfit.

it just means he does not know the colors and lets have a nice laugh and get past it.

to those that support him how come you can never say he is wrong? better yet how come you can not even say it is possible he is wrong?

i have yet to see it

thanks

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Because the left ain't right.

+40 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
...and why does it matter to you?

You seriously were in the other thread, ran over to make a thread on why Trump supporters, defend and support their POTUS...?

Further reading the OP, its literally a "Well, did or did he NOT know how to color?"

Its really a RANT and a terrible one at that

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

For me anyways, the consistent scrutiny and bullying is uncalled for. There are people essentially rooting through his trash, analyzing every word, picture, movement, interaction, harassing his family, for the sole purpose of bullying him. The fact that it is done by lesser human beings, many of whom could never do it to his face, makes it all the more annoying.

If only you guys could have the same thick-skin as Trump we might take you seriously.
edit on 27-8-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

First let me say you have a point; SOME trump supporters will defend anything he does.

I criticize him often, as do many others, but sure, some do as you say.

Now the counter argument may also be asked.

why are some people who dislike trump so unwilling to even consider the possibility that the establishment is out to get him?

I posted a thread last week, which was largely taken from the IG report.

It showed among other things that the IG basically did not believe Strzok (the FBI agent in charge if the trump and hillary investigations) when he claimed his bias against trump didnt affect his decision to sit on the emails on weiners laptop and go after the russia case instead.

This is the burying of an anti hillary story (and possible evidence she committed a crime) by higher ups at the FBI.

Now while I posted this, there were people that dislike trump on thread after thread discussing how horrible it was for trump or the national enquirer to possibly pay to bury stories to help trump win the election.

But almost none of these people had anything to say about the FBI burying stories to help hillary.

So yeah, some people will defend trump using the wrong color of crayon because they like him, and some will defend the fbis corruption to get trump because they hate him.

I know which one of these groups worries me more.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Your taxes are lower and your GDP is up.

Wtf is your problem? Seriously...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
...and why does it matter to you?

You seriously were in the other thread, ran over to make a thread on why Trump supporters, defend and support their POTUS...?

Further reading the OP, its literally a "Well, did or did he NOT know how to color?"

Its really a RANT and a terrible one at that

It's not a rant.
It matters as far as I want to understand where the right is coming from.

How else will I know if I don't ask?

Apparently these days you can't even ask questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I admitted that I disagreed with the bombing in Syria, proof is in the thread. Go check it out and I wasn't the only Trump supporter. It seemed we were split on that topic.

I also didn't agree with the Omnibus bill. Also proof is in the thread covering that topic.

I don't agree with him arguing with politicians on Twitter...somtimes. Sometimes it seems necessary, I just don't feel the need to come on ATS and rant and rave about it like the hardcore anti-Trump crowd.

There are many other things I could complain about regarding Trump, but why would his supporters wanna give a bunch of damn babies more ammo. Don't you get enough of it from the bias MSM?
edit on 27-8-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
link   

Why do you paint all trump supporters with such a broad brush?

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Your taxes are lower and your GDP is up.

Wtf is your problem? Seriously...

No problem.

I just asked a question because I'm trying to understand.

Grambler thanks for answering.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think it has less to do with defending Trump, and more so to do with calling out the incessant and annoying cries of the perpetually butt-hurt.

At least that's how it is for me.

There just comes a point where the boy has cried wolf one too many times, and every subsequent cry afterwards is just like "yeah we get it, you hate the president, whats new? yawn......"

And by the way, that point has been passed a loooong time ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Why do you paint all trump supporters with such a broad brush?

It's what I see.
The only 2 I can think of that ever have any critique is you and grambler.
Look at the replies so far.

I didn't bash him.
I didn't lie.
I gave an opinion and asked a question.

That's how conversations are supposed to go

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Because many folks have to keep 100% on their side. They cannot see issues as shades of grey.

I work in an industry where we assess risk, and percentages. So nothing is 100% either way. But many folks need to be either all right or all wrong. These folks are OK in life, as long as they don't have to make complex judgement calls.

In other words, don't let simple folks make complex judgements.

Many so called "conservatives" cannot allow anything except back/white in their thinking, because complex thought causes them too much pain. They like the dual thinking of left/right, for/against, simplistic thought. The shades of complexity are too much for them.

Too bad that so many folks are set up this way,. They are basically cowards when it comes to thinking.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I see that.
Make a sense

link   
Because that’s what we do, those of us in the basket of deplorables. Just like I’m sure you defended everything Hillary does .

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
why do Trump supporters feel the need to defend absolutely everything he does?

why do Trump resisters feel the need to vilify absolutely everything he does?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maybe if the trump haters didn't attack every move he makes it would be easier.

He was literally criticized for his work with crayons.

It's hard to take people seriously when every day it's the same stupid anti trump threads.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"Jealous anti-Trumpers trolling each other again over and over 😎
It gets better as the Autumn Witch of November nears
"
πŸ’₯πŸ€ͺπŸ’₯

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

but my question is to his supporters. why must you defend absolutely everything?

ive yet to see any of the trump supporters on here ever admit anything like him making a mistake.

Both statements are hyperbolic and false. Taking a few posters and using them as the whole basis for your thread doesn't justify nor rationalize the argument.

Many individuals here, all with their own thoughts and views across the spectrum of politics.

to those that support him how come you can never say he is wrong? better yet how come you can not even say it is possible he is wrong?

There are plenty of threads from proclaimed supporters highlighting their dismay with Trump or his administration.
edit on 27-8-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Jealous anti-Trumpers trolling each other again over and over 😎
It gets better as the Autumn Witch of November nears
"
πŸ’₯πŸ€ͺπŸ’₯

What the heck does this mean?

Is this something you found under the bridge with Q?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join