It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Falsify My Claim: Humans Built “Basalt Columns” on Earth and on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Given enough time money and cheap labor and I’m pretty sure I could pull it off, BigDave for (mostly) benevelont dictator!

On a more on topic note these kind of questions as the basis for a thread is pretty lacking IMO, everything is speculation based on what we know and that changes as we learn more. Every theory on the construction is just that a theory, just some are much better proved out than others.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
TLDR....NBGAF....There ya goooo....

a reply to: FossilLin

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes, ans very succinctly at that. Humans have never been to mars and Columnar Basalt known to be formed by cooling lava flows.

Also, according to your blog, humans have also "landed" on Jupiter before. Please explain to me how you have come to know, and how its possible for humans to "land" on a gas giant.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Firstly and honestly, there is not a shred of evidence that cracks produced basalt columns. On the other hand, there are tons of evidence pointing to humans constructing the human-made columns. Despite the evidences, numerous academic experts (geologists, evolutionists, paleontologists, astrobiologists, NASA, etc.) oppose the evidence, because the evidence will falsify numerous people's claims.

Sorry, the original post is the first time I posted anything on ATS, so there are a few links that do not work in the original post. Now I add URL to the failed links, in the hope that this will make things clearer:

For years I have studied “basalt columns” (www.google.com.tw...:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBs6GcyIfdAhUUM94KHdy yA8oQpwUIHQ&biw=1067&bih=466&dpr=1.5 ) and published many posts on basalt columns (wretchfossil.blogspot.com... ). Those posts evidence that basalt columns were produced by humans rather than by geological processes. For examples, see 1) Basalt Columns Are Falsified by No Cracks. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com... ); 2) Prehistoric Artificial Columns Disprove Evolution.(www.flickr.com... ) ; 3) Obvious Artifacts Debunk Evolution. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com... )

Mars also has basalt columns (earthobservatory.nasa.gov... ), which were also produced by humans.

The following is a summary of evidences related to this subject:
1. Numerous basalt columns do not show fractures (cracks) that are theorized to have produced basalt columns (see example 1 above).
2. Many basalt columns' "fractures" are not fractures at all (see www.flickr.com... ).
3. No one ever saw volcanic lava/magma/ash form "basalt columns" (Google searched).
4. The vertical sides of the columns are often long, straight and flat (see basalt column photos).
5. The bottoms of some columns are flat and smooth (see examples 2, 3).
6. Basalt columns' vertical sides and flat bottoms often meet in right angles (see examples 2,3).
7. Numerous ancient columns hang in the sky, not directly supported by Earth (see basalt column photos ).
8. Not a single experiment shows that fractures can form basalt columns (Google searched).
9. Modern volcanic lava/magma/ash do not produce basalt columns (Google searched).
10. Nature has no mechanism to form the above-mentioned features at the same time. Yet, “basalt columns” are numerous and found around the world (see en.wikipedia.org... ).
11. 300 million years ago there were humans on Earth (see wretchfossil.blogspot.com... ).
12. There are numerous signs of past life on Mars:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

(Original post IN my website: wretchfossil.blogspot.com... )

edit on 27-8-2018 by FossilLin because: to enable links that did not work

edit on 27-8-2018 by FossilLin because: edit failed link

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but all I see is images with your opinion written under them, there is no evidence being presented here what so ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Show me the EVIDENCES THAT PROVED ME WRONG.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

lol

Basalt Columns occur naturally, but you say you know humans made them, whar is the beef?

cuz you aint got # right now.

www.mnn.com...

edit on 28-8-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Show me the EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOU RIGHT.

You also state in your blog that humans have landed on Jupiter before, care to explain that one to me, in dying to know.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Well first thing i would do if you expect to be taken seriously is remove the part about the human femur. Ed conrad is a known crackpot. I do love the author as he seems to have a sense of humor as he corrects the record on where the post came from. But case in point follow the links and see the crazy things he claims are fossils.

www.talkorigins.org...

Here is my favorite line

We are particularly interested in hearing you expand on your theories surrounding the "trans-positating fillifitation of ferrous ions in a structural matrix" that makes the excellent juvenile Tyrannosaurus rex femur you recently discovered take on the deceptive appearance of a rusty 9-mm Sears Craftsman automotive crescent wrench.
Yours in Science,
Harvey Rowe
Curator, Antiquities

edit on 8/28/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/28/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Once you've been on ATS a while, you'll know that it was the Reptilians that built the columns under the direct orders of the Freemasons. Humans built the rings around Saturn using debris from the asteroid belt.

I think you're under the influence of the Mandela Effext, that's how ATS used to be in the good old days. These days it's more likely it was The Russians.

I was intrigued by this comment OP, care to elaborate?

Welcome to ATS

originally posted by: FossilLin
I live in Taiwan, where the Father of God is residing.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
"I live in Taiwan, where the Father of God is residing. "
That's no kidding. Elaboration: wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Jupiter is not just gas, period. Scientists will find that out in less than 100 years. (100 years ago many scientists did not know there are trillions of stars and planets.)
Back on topics, humans did land on the planet Jupiter many times since 100 million years ago at the latest. The basic idea: civilizations went in cycles. Now, modern science is PRIMITIVE.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Concerning Ed Conrad and the falsification of the theory of evolution, see wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

But, no, its a gas giant. Literally gas and their liquid forms due to immense pressure within the atmosphere, no hard surface to land on.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I saw that video long ago. It contains no evidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FossilLin
a reply to: djz3ro
"I live in Taiwan, where the Father of God is residing. "
That's no kidding. Elaboration: wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

So there's actually someone in Taiwan who believed he is father of God and he publishes books as such?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So, did you see cracks that produced this column:
cdn-files.apstatic.com... (Devils Tower)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

It's a FACT, not a theory. I never said it was a theory.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's a fact that some people see nothing in cdn-files.apstatic.com... (Devils Tower)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So your assuming humans did it? what proof have you,the fact they are here who knows who built them,you give nothing but speculation,proves nothing

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join