It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Falsify My Claim: Humans Built “Basalt Columns” on Earth and on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For years I have studied “basalt columns” and published many posts on basalt columns. Those posts evidence that basalt columns were produced by humans rather than by geological processes. For examples, see 1) Basalt Columns Are Falsified by No Cracks. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com...); 2) Prehistoric Artificial Columns Disprove Evolution.(www.flickr.com...) ; 3) Obvious Artifacts Debunk Evolution. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com...)

Mars also has basalt columns, which were also produced by humans.

The following is a summary of evidences related to this subject:
1. Numerous basalt columns do not show fractures (cracks) that are theorized to have produced basalt columns (see example 1 above).
2. Many basalt columns' "fractures" are not fractures at all (see example 2 above).
3. No one ever saw volcanic lava/magma/ash form "basalt columns" (Google searched).
4. The vertical sides of the columns are often long, straight and flat (see basalt columns ).
5. The bottoms of some columns are flat and smooth (see examples 2, 3).
6. Basalt columns' vertical sides and flat bottoms often meet in right angles (see examples 2 and 3).
7. Numerous ancient columns hang in the sky, not directly supported by Earth (see basalt columns ).
8. Not a single experiment shows that fractures can form basalt columns (Google searched).
9. Modern volcanic lava/magma/ash do not produce basalt columns (Google searched).
10. Nature has no mechanism to form the above-mentioned features at the same time. Yet, “basalt columns” are numerous and found around the world.
11. 300 million years ago there were humans on Earth (see A human leg bone fossil of 300 mya wretchfossil.blogspot.com...Text).
12. There are numerous signs of past life on Mars:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FossilLin
For years I have studied “basalt columns” and published many posts on basalt columns. Those posts evidence that basalt columns were produced by humans rather than by geological processes. For examples, see 1) Basalt Columns Are Falsified by No Cracks. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com...); 2) Prehistoric Artificial Columns Disprove Evolution.(www.flickr.com...) ; 3) Obvious Artifacts Debunk Evolution. (wretchfossil.blogspot.com...)

Mars also has basalt columns, which were also produced by humans.

The following is a summary of evidences related to this subject:
1. Numerous basalt columns do not show fractures (cracks) that are theorized to have produced basalt columns (see example 1 above).
2. Many basalt columns' "fractures" are not fractures at all (see example 2 above).
3. No one ever saw volcanic lava/magma/ash form "basalt columns" (Google searched).
4. The vertical sides of the columns are often long, straight and flat (see basalt columns ).
5. The bottoms of some columns are flat and smooth (see examples 2, 3).
6. Basalt columns' vertical sides and flat bottoms often meet in right angles (see examples 2 and 3).
7. Numerous ancient columns hang in the sky, not directly supported by Earth (see basalt columns ).
8. Not a single experiment shows that fractures can form basalt columns (Google searched).
9. Modern volcanic lava/magma/ash do not produce basalt columns (Google searched).
10. Nature has no mechanism to form the above-mentioned features at the same time. Yet, “basalt columns” are numerous and found around the world.
11. 300 million years ago there were humans on Earth (see A human leg bone fossil of 300 mya wretchfossil.blogspot.com...Text).
12. There are numerous signs of past life on Mars:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

This is an introduction only forum. Certain # of posts needed to make threads in some forums.

Welcome to ATS...ck out FRESHMAN and BOARD forums on how to's.
MS
edit on 27-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FossilLin

Can Someone Falsify My Claim: Humans Built “Basalt Columns” on Earth and on Mars?

Not here,

this is for introductions

so welcome.

Let us know little about yourself, hence the introduction thread you started.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sorry, I should have introduced myself before posting the above post. Anyway, here is my self-introduction. I am a retired person. My interest is in the past life of all kinds, including fossils, ancient civilization, Mars, etc.
My website wretchfossil.blogspot.com... contains more than 800 posts, which I posted during the last 10 years or so.
I found it is very hard to sell my views, especially the ones in the above post. Do you have any idea on how to sell the ideas (not for money) ?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I live in Taiwan, where the Father of God is residing.

edit on 27-8-2018 by FossilLin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I found it is very hard to sell my views, especially the ones in the above post. Do you have any idea on how to sell the ideas (not for money) ?

Actual proof is always good. Some kind of objectively verifiable evidence that what you say is true. We can't prove a negative, so for whatever idea you're presenting it's best to back it up with some good solid evidence. If you can't do that, then it's best to present that idea as a thought or conjecture, and ask us for input, rather than telling us that you have something all figured out and if we don't agree with you we're all ignorant fools and sinners or whatever.

It's nice to be polite.

Oh, and avoid mentioning Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I presented the above post on another forum (Mars Forum). But one evolutionist totally dismissed my claim without any shred of evidence that cracks can produce basalt columns. Anyway, he just started a smear campaign and threw mud on all of my posts there. He is very clever and cunning. I don't want to debate with him or anyone, because debates are useless. But I know people are fooled every day.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You already did.

Claim which means not fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't want to debate with him or anyone, because debates are useless. But I know people are fooled every day.

Well, it's good to be confident of your idea. But you may also wish to consider that you're just wrong.

I know that the primary ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance," but I actually think that a better way to go is to actually Embrace Ignorance. Admit that perhaps you don't have all the facts, and that you could be wrong based only on the information you have. It's not the end of the world. Nobody is going to hate you for not knowing something or having an idea that doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Embrace Ignorance. The first step towards learning is to admit that you don't know something.

Devil's Postpile. Not made by humans:

edit on 27-8-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Once you've been on ATS a while, you'll know that it was the Reptilians that built the columns under the direct orders of the Freemasons. Humans built the rings around Saturn using debris from the asteroid belt.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well having lived at the base of Table Mountain in Oroville Ca for years I would find it hard to believe as the columns break away over time that the whole mountain was artificial.

What about crystalline structures we know patterns form like this in nature.

Welcome!
edit on 27-8-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Make a compelling argument. You have not. You are all over the map on your post. Concentrate. It is NOT up to others to disprove your claims. It's for you to prove them.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
journals.aps.org...
Found the above where it has been modelled, perhaps this will help. Also mainly seem to be beside water so the 'unsupported' ones look they have been worn away by the erosive action of water.

They are fascinating though and welcome.
edit on 27-8-2018 by johnb because: ]

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes. Humans have never been to Mars.

edit on 27-8-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nice rocks, but Lin let me ask you this question. Whats the point of making these colums with no apparent function?
I thought the faces of easter island were a lot of work for very little recogniction but this is just bonkers.
How do you propose these colums are made? Was it a solid rock that got 'laser cut' in these colums? Were they sperate colums that were later packed together?

What do you make of this where they recreate the structure of these colums on a miniature scale in a lab with starch?
edit on 27-8-2018 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just came in to say hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If you are asking people to prove that humans didn’t build these structures, then you are asking them to prove a negative. Which we all know is impossible on a fundamental level.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Experimental proof of the processes involved in columnar jointing:

www.pas.rochester.edu...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
that's not how this works. You don't get to make an outrageous claim and then make us do the work to prove you wrong. You have to prove your claim in the first place. Nice try, though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join