It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Just what I was going to say.

Wow, just wow.

The partisan hate is flowing, today...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Wow, just wow.

Which I wouldn't mind if it was flowing over real issues, but the most popular threads tend to be the inverse. Many of the true die hards of both sides save it all for the really petty stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 27-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep.

...then they wonder why things are, as they are. They, and we, really shouldn't wonder at all. The answer is right here in front of us--9 pages, and counting.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: seagull

Wow, just wow.

Which I wouldn't mind if it was flowing over real issues, but the most popular threads tend to be the inverse. Many of the true die hards of both sides save it all for the really petty stuff.

This is the MUD PIT.

Of course it is petty compared to serious and real issues.

If it was a serious and real issue it would have been in Breaking Political News or Political Madness.

What amazes me is how seriously Trump Supporters take their job to defend and deflect from all things Trump, even coloring errors on the US Flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Thank you for that.....

I shot cola out my nose laughing at your OP.

I say the man can color with the kids whatever the hell colors he wants, thats one of the joys of coloring with kids.....LOL

I can't wait to see this "blue wave" in November if stuff like this is the best you all can do.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What if Trump is Q and this was a cryptic message about a "false flag"?

/s

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

In Donald Trump's eyes, anyone who kneels during the National Anthem is a "son of a bitch." But the 45th U.S. president could apparently use another grade school lesson or two on the American flag.

On Thursday, Trump joined First Lady Melania Trump and Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar for a photo opp at the Nationwide Children's Hospital in Ohio. During the visit, President Trump spent some time sitting with the kids and coloring. That's when it happened.

Holy Crap.

It starts with Health and Human Services Secretary Tweets a Picture of Trump plus Melania Coloring Flags with Kids.

When people looked closer at the picture, it showed Trump coloring the stripes in Red, White, Blue order.
The US flag stripes are Red and White.

What say you ATS?

Maybe he was mistakenly coloring the Russian Flag?

I would speculate that there is cognitive decline going on with Trump, but let's just be honest, he has always been a complete moron.

At least Melania got it right!

mashable.com...

My guess would be he was having fun with the kids. If you look at the pic, he skipped a stripe so there are 2 white in between.

Either way....doesn't really matter to me I'd he screwed up or did it on purpose to have fun with the kids.

What we should be talking about is how Melanias flag is shaped like a heart and has stars in the white stripes too....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is the most childish bull# I've ever read on ATS.

What's the matter, running out of false claims?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wow, never thought he would ever sit down with kids and color. I’m surprised!

I bet Eric and Don JR are like, wtf dad?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh FFS....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This doesn't even win the most childish award on ATS for the day, let alone "ever".

Wild, the selective memory and cognition of the right wing.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This doesn't even win the most childish award on ATS for the day, let alone "ever".

No, this is the most childish thread, own it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I do believe some of us, myself included, are in some deep, deep sh#! if we are to be judged on realism and accuracy when coloring with kids.

I hesitate to say this, as its like outing myself as a witch to the Inquisition.. but one time I made the stripes on the flag like the colors on a barber pole. Another time, a picture was taken when I was looking at an admittedly.. "creative" rendering of a tree done by one of my nephews.

Soon, the Gestapo will run round asking if folks commit the blasphemy of coloring outside the lines.

A new day has dawned! Be wary of creativity, that evil thing called context, and the abomination that is imagination!

Every time you think differently than the collective, a kitten AND puppy are kicked by Satan before being horribly immolated.

Do you hate puppies and kittens?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't read every thread on ATS. Occassionally I will come across a real gem like this one.

Lets me know where the mindset is for the day.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

No, this is the most childish thread, own it.

Oh Golly, Really?..Me? (blush)

Well first I would like to thank my competition!!!
They taught me the true meaning of childish. I couldn't have won this award without their inspiration. None of us can forget the brilliant threads about President Obama like how his fist bump with his wife was actually a secret nod to terrorists all over the world. Or when Hillary Clinton got the Flu and the right wing decided she had a fatal disease. And wow, thinking that I beat out the hundreds of threads claiming the first black President was actually born in Kenya?
And just so many other brilliant petty and nonsensical threads competing for the most childish thread ever award!

I am just humbled by the competition and honored to have won with such a simple thread as Trump failing at Coloring an American Flag.

(Music starts to play before I can thank everyone)

edit on 27-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh no, lol, you OWN this 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Or when Hillary Clinton got the Flu...

Cyborgs cannot get the flu.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just breaking.

Access Hollywood releases more to the tape with trump and Billy Bush.

Trump says "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the p****. You can do anything.

Oh and then I color the stripes on the flag blue!"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You are certainly in the running for the most absurd partisan hate thread in the Mud Pit and that takes some doing. Congratulations.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join