It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Does anyone want to know the real reason why I have a hard time saying what you on the left want me to say, that Trump messed up?

Well, I'll tell you.

Years ago when I was a homeless waif on the mean streets of LA, I took a job as one of those "chat people" for those 1-900 numbers. I was broke and needed the money. Don't judge me!

I went by the name, "Bruce Jenner". Well, there was one guy who called himself, "Spanky Gomez". He wanted me to say things too.

You all remind me of Spanky Gomez.

*sobs*

Not sure where to go from there, Bruce.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

it's just a flag and america is not forever, nothing is, and it's coincidence where your were born, it's not an achievement. everything around you is from around the world, that's fact. tell me to paint the german flag, i surely would make some mistake and it would look horrible. he is not the kind of guy, talking to kids, making some good jokes and all that stuff, he is not there really, he is somewhere else, don't know, women, some business to do or maybe no thoughts just breath. i don't need leaders, my mom is my leader, sort of, but if i had the choice i would prefer a decent human with moral and empathy, because that is what i want people to be.

but hillary, yeah, i know, what a women, cold as ice, too strong for some info-warriors, don't like her either, but i think she would have play the role much better. who cares, it's about now and now donald trump is the so called leader of the free world. so, shouldn't he act like a role model?

link   

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice."

www.usflag.org...

Since Trump is the Chief.

He can color any damn way he please's.
:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

HAHAHA, you're so funny when you don't know something and you try to post a redundant response to pretty much spin why you don't know simple acronyms that quite literally, yes, children know themselves lol.

I know full well what it means.

What I don't know is how grown men can choose to talk that way.

Like I said, you clearly missed the point.

The irony being, you ridiculously responding with, "but obummer and hillary" in an equally ridiculous thread while not being able to comprehend basic language is comical beyond relief, you've once again lowered the bar on meaningful dicussions, bravo 👏👏👏

Perhaps this went way over your head.

You really thought that I didn't know what it means?

Dude, I am calling you a bitch for talking like a teenage girl and having to actually talk that way.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Trump is currently enforcing NDA's on these children to stop them from mentioning what colors of crayons he used!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Arnie123

Of course.

He could just be having fun.
He could really not know the colors.

Both are possible.

Seems like the right is not even open to the fact that he might make mistakes though.

Why is that?

Maybe it's just the right cares about important things instead of the petty crap we see the left whine about on ATS.

Like made up kidde pedo claims, like in the Q threads, and Hillary having a colostomy bag?

Yes, important. If your priorities are made-up, sick fantasies that have no basis in reality.

That important?

Dunno, is it important to you? I don't participate in those threads. I just read them but will say the conspiracies in the Q threads are way more interesting than Trump not knowing the colors on the flag. You would think the left would be a little more creative, but I guess not.

True. The Left is not good at creating conspiracy and drama out of thin air.

Imagination is something people seem to lack.

But I do find it odd that those topics in the Q thread you find interesting.

Sick, but tis your right.

Don't overplay it. I said they are more interesting than Trump not knowing the colors to the flag, which isn't much of a standard.

None of it is interesting.

Trump knows the colors of the flag and I would not care if he didn't.

What's interesting is to see the reactions from people that don't do well to them, or the president, being mocked.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Maybe Trump did this with the hope no one would notice he raised the White House flag from half mast.
edit on 8/27/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
wouldn't it be a hoot if one of the kids pointed out his error?

president trump, the stripes are red, duh.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinySickTears

For the last 2 years he's been sitting in an office with a flag right beside his desk.
Do you really believe he doesnt know the colors of the American flag?

If you do believe that you should be happy he gets SIX more years to study the colors.

Fixed.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You are all sad little people with this one. Hell, even I could get a laugh from it. This is as petty as Bush reading to the kids on 9/11 and the press/left making fun.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Ill tell you the more stupid part: assuming that it was a mistake, and then trolling the political opposition over it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I hear coke is the most recognizable brand in the world....

That could be the case. Subway is supposed to be the biggest fast food restaurant in the world, so they may be a close contender. I was talking about symbols though, not brand recognition.

I would think you need to include all symbols.
The golden arches should count if we did a thorough study.

Oh I would, but when you brought up Coke, I don't really consider the name "Coca-Cola" to be a symbol. More brand recognition. That was simply my point. I would certainly include the Golden Arches in a symbol recognition study though.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
oh, i am so sad over this.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
You are all sad little people with this one. Hell, even I could get a laugh from it. This is as petty as Bush reading to the kids on 9/11 and the press/left making fun.

I think most of us are laughing about this.

We're also laughing at many of you as well, considering the company kept on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It would be funny if there weren't political trolling involved.

the kicker is, in my real life where people around me don't troll politically, i tend to laugh at most of the crap DJT pulls. Its not hard to laugh at someone who takes themselves so seriously.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Trump, unwilling to own up to his mistake in "Crayongate", announces he intends to officially change the flag of the United States of America to include a blue stripe!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It would be funny if there weren't political trolling involved.

No. It's funny.

Sometimes people have a hard time laughing at themselves.

the kicker is, in my real life where people around me don't troll politically, i tend to laugh at most of the crap DJT pulls. Its not hard to laugh at someone who takes themselves so seriously.

In real life, everyone laughs at Trump. We've been laughing since the 80's.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

At least Melania got it right!

Um, you might need to take a closer look. It doesn't look like a flag. It looks like a tunnel.

It might be a signal for help.

link   
Not enough covfefe? Or maybe too much, who knows.

After the first few chuckles I actually feel pretty bad for the man.
Trump just can't seem to catch a break.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Ill tell you the more stupid part: assuming that it was a mistake, and then trolling the political opposition over it.

Some care only for optics. To them it looks bad so it must be bad. Of course the photo is absent context and clarification, and those who fill in the blanks do so for reasons of propaganda and seeking political advantage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join