It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: Arnie123

Of course.

He could just be having fun.
He could really not know the colors.

Both are possible.

Seems like the right is not even open to the fact that he might make mistakes though.

Why is that?

Maybe it's just the right cares about important things instead of the petty crap we see the left whine about on ATS.

Bull#.
Have you not been reading the threads?

The right is just as petty

The difference is that the right take these things VERY seriously, both when attacking a Dem or in defense of the orange oaf.

It is always a HUGE deal. Hillary simply getting a cold was multi-month long parade of crazy. Pres. Obama bumping fists with his wife was months of wacko threads.

Trump not knowing how to color an American Flag?....Look away. Don't say a word!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Doesn't matter.

They missed the point of coloring to being with.

Expressionism.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Of course.

Both are possible.

Seems like the right is not even open to the fact that he might make mistakes though.

Why is that?

Maybe it's just the right cares about important things instead of the petty crap we see the left whine about on ATS.

Like made up kidde pedo claims, like in the Q threads, and Hillary having a colostomy bag?

Yes, important. If your priorities are made-up, sick fantasies that have no basis in reality.

That important?

Dunno, is it important to you? I don't participate in those threads. I just read them but will say the conspiracies in the Q threads are way more interesting than Trump not knowing the colors on the flag. You would think the left would be a little more creative, but I guess not.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Riiight, you brought them up, I care not for your obsessions, leftist never think critically before they post meaningless babble such as yours.

And your thinking critically by using such generalizing fallacies?

Sure. Shall we add hypocrite to the list?

However, if you can't even understand or at the very least deduce simple acronyms, of which have been present within social media during its infancy, then perhaps get educated a bit on social media jargon before we continue any further, you clearly lack the mental reasoning to further engage, not surprised to say the least. Liberal media indoctrination is a terrible fate for the naive.

It is not my duty to decipher your language. Whether it's accepted by social media kids or not.

You are grown man, correct? Talk like one. Use full sentences and proper grammar.

If I want to talk to someone in such a manner, I'll go teach a high school class.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Of course.

Both are possible.

Why is that?

Like made up kidde pedo claims, like in the Q threads, and Hillary having a colostomy bag?

Yes, important. If your priorities are made-up, sick fantasies that have no basis in reality.

That important?

Dunno, is it important to you? I don't participate in those threads. I just read them but will say the conspiracies in the Q threads are way more interesting than Trump not knowing the colors on the flag. You would think the left would be a little more creative, but I guess not.

True. The Left is not good at creating conspiracy and drama out of thin air.

Imagination is something people seem to lack.

But I do find it odd that those topics in the Q thread you find interesting.

Sick, but tis your right.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Of course.

Both are possible.

Why is that?

That important?

This one is my favorite

47. There is a Black Pope.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And we know how good he is at ''expressing''

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
remember all the front page threads about Hillary's earring?

the nfl player are going to have a field day with this.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Riiight, you brought them up, I care not for your obsessions, leftist never think critically before they post meaningless babble such as yours.

And your thinking critically by using such generalizing fallacies?

Sure. Shall we add hypocrite to the list?

However, if you can't even understand or at the very least deduce simple acronyms, of which have been present within social media during its infancy, then perhaps get educated a bit on social media jargon before we continue any further, you clearly lack the mental reasoning to further engage, not surprised to say the least. Liberal media indoctrination is a terrible fate for the naive.

It is not my duty to decipher your language. Whether it's accepted by social media kids or not.

You are grown man, correct? Talk like one. Use full sentences and proper grammar.

If I want to talk to someone in such a manner, I'll go teach a high school class.
HAHAHA, you're so funny when you don't know something and you try to post a redundant response to pretty much spin why you don't know simple acronyms that quite literally, yes, children know themselves lol.

The irony being, you ridiculously responding with, "but obummer and hillary" in an equally ridiculous thread while not being able to comprehend basic language is comical beyond relief, you've once again lowered the bar on meaningful dicussions, bravo 👏👏👏

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No give us the red herring cliff notes version.

Who cares. They're a bunch of over paid one percenters thinking their opinions are more important than the 99%'s.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I can't help but recall how the collective right lost its nut when Obama mistakenly said during a campaign stop in 2008 that he had visited "57 states."

Exactly. This can't be an American flag, it only has 50 stars. Color it any way you want.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

They gotta get up from kneeling first 😌

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

How the EFF did you miss 911 Truthers, gun violence, The evils of GMO, Corporations are out t git everyone, and my personal favorite.

The Climate is out to git us?

Just like to IGNORE inconvenient TRUTHS?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I need more context on that. I'm unsure what you're referring to.

link   

Trump was coloring a blue lives matter flag, further showing he is a racist that wants cops to shoot all black people!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Trump refused to help girls, instead only helped white male child!

Right. Cuz Girls aren't for helping, they are for cheating. Duh.

edit on 27-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Everyone should stop picking on him, that flag was beautiful, he's a regular Claude Monet-hole.

link   
Does anyone want to know the real reason why I have a hard time saying what you on the left want me to say, that Trump messed up?

Well, I'll tell you.

Years ago when I was a homeless waif on the mean streets of LA, I took a job as one of those "chat people" for those 1-900 numbers. I was broke and needed the money. Don't judge me!

I went by the name, "Bruce Jenner". Well, there was one guy who called himself, "Spanky Gomez". He wanted me to say things too.

You all remind me of Spanky Gomez.

*sobs*

link   

Of course.

Both are possible.

Why is that?

That important?

Imagination is something people seem to lack.

But I do find it odd that those topics in the Q thread you find interesting.

Sick, but tis your right.

Don't overplay it. I said they are more interesting than Trump not knowing the colors to the flag, which isn't much of a standard.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

you have a problem with folks making money? lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join