It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Coloring with Children in a playtime environment where minds run free of all paradigma, one can't color to their hearts content, regardless of preconceived assumptions?

I don't think that this story really carries any real meaning personally, I just think it's funny.

That said, Trump doesn't really strike me as the artistic type. I wonder if he has really ever colored in his life.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The leftist in this thread crack me up, like I said, too literal and never critcal 🤣🤣

Coloring with Children in a playtime environment where minds run free of all paradigma, one can't color to their hearts content, regardless of preconceived assumptions?

Ridiculous and another nail in the coffin for you people, you all make this so easy, thank you so much 😌

Lets be honest, some of us read this earlier and said to ourselves, "Some leftist will post this on ATS" and riiiiight on que........

I think you are missing the point.

I don't believe anyone really cares.

It's just funny that if this was Obama or Hillary, people such as yourself would be calling them treasonous and such.

Trump does it, it's just friendly children playtime...right?

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I think this is a pretty funny story.

What will be hilarious though is if this thread starts a chain reaction, I anticipate new topics popping up of dumb things presidents have done in the past.
Well, we do have the TWO SCOOPS scoop....

link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree. We don't have to like Trump. But he has indicated that he is sexually aggresive towards women. And he is also a bit of a cad, as you say. My wife hates that he is allowed to be president, out of common decency.

I like a lot of your posts. And think you are a pretty honest guy. However, I don't see how you can ever come to the defense of this man. I am shamed as an American to have to call him my president. But as of now, I am forced to.

I'd not have to defend the man if people made allegations about him that were indefensible.

But to call the guy a sexual predator when we have no actual evidence of such. To call into question his mental faculties over how he colors a picture that he likely didn't even intend to complete....he just scribbled for the cameras.

Its the ridiculous criticisms. And consider my defense less a defense of Trump, and more a defense of what little sanity our national political process may potentially have left. Because i honestly refuse to live through another 4 years of this, Trump or not.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

it looks like he was just having fun with the kids.

what actions has the president done that would have you speculate the president is experiencing cognitive decline?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The leftist in this thread crack me up, like I said, too literal and never critcal 🤣🤣

Ridiculous and another nail in the coffin for you people, you all make this so easy, thank you so much 😌

Lets be honest, some of us read this earlier and said to ourselves, "Some leftist will post this on ATS" and riiiiight on que........

I think you are missing the point.

I don't believe anyone really cares.

It's just funny that if this was Obama or Hillary, people such as yourself would be calling them treasonous and such.

Trump does it, it's just friendly children playtime...right?

Who tf cares about Obummer and Killary???? That ain't me so don't lump me in that pov.

Buut!!....buttt!!... Obummer! And Killary!! Smdh wow.

link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinySickTears

For the last 2 years he's been sitting in an office with a flag right beside his desk.
Do you really believe he doesnt know the colors of the American flag?

Omarosa Manigault-Newman is claiming in a new book that President Donald Trump has exhibited a "mental decline that could not be denied."

www.billboard.com...

There is the stress of the office and the toll it takes is well known and Trump is the oldest person to ever be elected President.

I do not put Trump above having a "Senior Moment".

Omarosa? Seriously?
I heard rumors Michelle obama had a penis too.

Let's say some sources are better than others.

link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Because if im being honest, 2 weeks ago I colored an image of a little girl carrying a basket of eggs with my nephew, and we colored her green.

This was not a picture of a little girl.

It was coloring the American Flag.

The only color choices in markers were Red, White and Blue.

Trump still managed to fail at it.

Fail? Was this a test? Did the document end up in the Presidential Library?

What, exactly, did he fail at? Something we can't even be sure he was trying? Your biggest "failure" here is the assumption of effort on Trumps part. Inserting your own context for the sake of being hateful to someone that you just don't like. Its ok to admit it.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
#CrayolaGate

I think this is the most important story of our lifetimes.

Nah.

Unfortunately it is just another drop in a nearly full bucket of crazy stupid that the right wing has sent to the Whitehouse.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I think this is a pretty funny story.

What will be hilarious though is if this thread starts a chain reaction, I anticipate new topics popping up of dumb things presidents have done in the past.
Well, we do have the TWO SCOOPS scoop....

Every president has had SNAFU's, I just like to laugh at all of them.

Anyone in life who has cameras around them for a majority of their day's will have a few blunders. It is what it is.

It's funny, I'm not defending or attacking this instance.

Truth be told, no one know's what was going through his mind, never will either.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
If I see this actually make the news, it will replace the koi feeding for my favourite example of fringe lunacy.

The best part of the story is watching the contortions that Trumpkins are going through.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is just a funny story.
We should all be able to have a laugh at something like this.

It's funny.

Seems like the right flat out refused to say he has ever made a mistake.

It happens.

Does not mean it's a big deal. We should be able to laugh at me maga getting it wrong and move on.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Of course.

He could just be having fun.
He could really not know the colors.

Both are possible.

Seems like the right is not even open to the fact that he might make mistakes though.

Why is that?

Maybe it's just the right cares about important things instead of the petty crap we see the left whine about on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Personally, I am disappointed that there was zero coverage of what, If anything, Trump is doing about the Opioid crisis. Instead, we have this stupidity. It was the same with Obama, attack the policy, not the person.

link   

Who tf cares about Obummer and Killary???? That ain't me so don't lump me in that pov.

I did lump you in that "pov".

You are one of those guys, after all.

Buut!!....buttt!!... Obummer! And Killary!!

Spoken like a professional.

See. Habit is hard to break.

Smdh wow.

Sorry. I don't know what that means.

As I have said many times, I do not speak teenage girl.

You can use complete words. Please do so.
edit on 27-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Or Trump could be a senile old fool who cannot even remember the colors that every school child knows.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Who cares about Obama and Hillary?

Only every member here on the right that deflect away from trump to them in every thread.

Find a negative trump thread and midway through the first page you will see the but Obama stuff

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This thread is based on a LIE.

Little kid with his hand on his ear?

Looks like Trump was trying to fix the kids mistake.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think most of us dont realize the opportunity trump missed here.

Now imagine this..

Instead of red, white and blue he colors the flag as a rainbow....

Heads on both sides would explode...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

In your third picture, the one where he is sitting up straight? The little girl next to him is looking in the other direction while Donny is looking at her drawing as if he is trying to cheat off of her paper.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join