It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He also failed to ban them and burn them like his critics.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No its because he's a sexual predator that pays people to keep quiet about his affairs and/or advances.

Buy hey your entitled to your opinion, so far anyway.

you either are misusing the term 'sexual predator", or don't know what it means.

Can you find me the allegations of rape that "sexual predator" would indicate? All i see are allegations of him being a cad, then paying people to not talk about it. Certainly not a moral man...but not a sexual predator.

That is what i am talking about: you are front loaded with all this hate for the man in defiance of the actual evidence to the contrary. I get it. You don't like him. Nor do i. But i don't have to like the president. I just have to approve of the results of his work. And that is something I am completely in agreement with thus far.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
i'm dying!

he is such a fool.

I love that melania got it right! he's probably stewing about that. lol

"Got it right"? It was a test? I thought he was having a light hearted moment with kids?

How does a light hearted moment with kids get this screwed up by his opposition? Exactly how hard do they strain their eyes to find the petty "gotchas"?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The flag used to stand for something even beyond the shores of the USA.

Nowadays it seems to represent the opposite of freedom is so many a ways.

And it's a shame because other nations and their people used to idolize the US and wish to emulate their culture, simply not so in this day of age, not any longer.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He was just chilling. He actually looks relaxed there. And who knows. Maybe he was channeling his inner Picasso.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is this another impeachable offense according to the dems and never-Trumpers?

Another ridiculous story that is meant as nothing more than negative press for Trump from the propaganda arm of the DNC.

At least Trump respects the flag and doesn’t burn it, or kneel when it is being flown and the national anthem is being played. That anti-American behavior in itself makes any liberal complaints about Trump not being good at coloring even more ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: soberbacchus

Because if im being honest, 2 weeks ago I colored an image of a little girl carrying a basket of eggs with my nephew, and we colored her green.

This was not a picture of a little girl.

It was coloring the American Flag.

The only color choices in markers were Red, White and Blue.

Trump still managed to fail at it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I agree. We don't have to like Trump. But he has indicated that he is sexually aggresive towards women. And he is also a bit of a cad, as you say. My wife hates that he is allowed to be president, out of common decency.

I like a lot of your posts. And think you are a pretty honest guy. However, I don't see how you can ever come to the defense of this man. I am shamed as an American to have to call him my president. But as of now, I am forced to.

edit on 27-8-2018 by JasonBillung because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Breaking just now!

Apparently after the coloring session, the entire class was thrilled as they received ice cream.

Unfortunately, the excitement quickly turned to tears as trump insisted only he was allowed to have two scoops!

That does it.......IMPEACH 45!

link   

It doesn't matter.... What did He tweet?

link   
as usual trump's chumps responses are priceless. lighten up, it's funny.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I don't like Trump, freely admit that and certainly would not leave him alone in a room with my kids.

I dislike all sexual predators of which Trump fits the bill.

Plenty of spurious allegations been made against the Man, plenty that also contain a modicum of truth, Google is your friend there, as to rape, who knows what he has done and paid people to shut up about?

If you lot could simply remove his passport and keep him behind that wall he keeps banging on about the rest of the world would be eternally grateful.
edit on 27-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
...the US flag is the most recognized symbol in the world.

Pfft...

Sorry. 3rd week of preseason just ended.

link   
Now I'm no big city lawyer, just a small town attorney who doesn't know too much, but I think that this is a justification for impeachment and negating the entire administration.

I'd say this means Hillary is now president.

As they say in Germany, it's a fait accompli.
edit on 27-8-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
When I first saw this image, I figured that it was photoshopped and was prepared to call shenanigans on it. Then I saw the source. I think it speaks for itself.

I can't help but recall how the collective right lost its nut when Obama mistakenly said during a campaign stop in 2008 that he had visited "57 states." Yet Trump can't colour a flag, and it's no big deal. Ya-huh.

It is funny.
Of course he was just having fun with the kids.

Also of course the big idiot didn't know the colors.

So people are saying he did it wrong on purpose?

Hahaha

Again this is not like breaking news but it is very interesting that his supporters can't even admit he #ed up when he colors.

Hahaha

Next time they need to give him a color by number page

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Is this another impeachable offense according to the dems and never-Trumpers?

Sad how the bar has been set so, so low by Trump for what to expect from a sitting President, that everything that doesn't warrant impeachment is deemed unworthy of notice by his supporters.

edit on 27-8-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Because if im being honest, 2 weeks ago I colored an image of a little girl carrying a basket of eggs with my nephew, and we colored her green.

This was not a picture of a little girl.

It was coloring the American Flag.

The only color choices in markers were Red, White and Blue.

Trump still managed to fail at it.

if you couple this with the two scoops of ice cream deal of the past, I think you might have your strongest impeachment charges yet. And no, it's a joke due to the pathetic nature of this thread. You bring validity to birther threads with garbage like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
When I first saw this image, I figured that it was photoshopped and was prepared to call shenanigans on it. Then I saw the source. I think it speaks for itself.

I can't help but recall how the collective right lost its nut when Obama mistakenly said during a campaign stop in 2008 that he had visited "57 states." Yet Trump can't colour a flag, and it's no big deal. Ya-huh.

It is funny.
Of course he was just having fun with the kids.

Also of course the big idiot didn't know the colors.

So people are saying he did it wrong on purpose?

Hahaha

Again this is not like breaking news but it is very interesting that his supporters can't even admit he #ed up when he colors.

Hahaha

Next time they need to give him a color by number page

I voted for trump.
He f'ed up the colors.

Happy?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Exactly how hard do they strain their eyes to find the petty "gotchas"?

If I see this actually make the news, it will replace the koi feeding for my favourite example of fringe lunacy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Give it up people.

It was 4d coloring and you would not understand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join