It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: moeron60
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Don't get so worked up...it's all part of the show.

I'm not worked up. That's what that post you just referenced is saying. Trump may have made a dumb mistake, but its really not worth caring about.

Also, moe.?

What about them? Great jamband.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Breaking news!

Trump used a blue marker to color stripe because he knew that was McCains most hated color.

He was over heard while coloring with these children saying "This blue stripe represents that I will not lower the flag to half mast when McCain dies!"

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
but...but...Hillary and Obama can't color good either.

Come on thats just silly.

Had it been Hillary the kid would have been blamed and then been shot by MS13 in an accidental gang drive by shooting at the playground.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Or one of the kids asked him to use the blue, and he did so to humor the kid.

Or maybe he just did it knowing someone would see the image and go ape over it, the longer he is in office the more I think he derives genuine pleasure driving people nuts.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Donald Trump is a media troll. Big Time. YUUUGGGEELLLLLYYYY!!!!

When the media wants to point this out and not the new NAFTA Deal you REALLY have to start to believe it is nothing but a propoganda arm....

I truly think he sits on the throne in the morning and snickers at this #....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Good Lord! Is this the best you can do to demean Trump...he colored the flag wrong! Wah, the snowflake is bellyaching again. Go to your safe space coloring room until you calm down. Don't post this drivel anymore!

I've got a thread idea for you that affects people more than Trumps coloring.

edit on 29-8-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maybe Trump will reveal he is color blind and call discrimination! ;-)

Come on people get over it! While Trump many not be my favorite person, I do have some respect for him taking time out of his schedule to spend some time with kids who are ill. Kids love to color and don't always use the right colors. Sometimes giraffes are colored orange, and kitty cats blue. Trump is just enjoying spending time with kids and meeting them where they are at! Who knows ... some of these kids could be on death's door and I really feel for their parents if they have to foot the hospital bill.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is what ATS has devolved into. The decline (this time) started in about 2016, when all of you conspiracy kids turned into political analysts overnight.

This is the biggest nothingburger on the internet. He either was A. Having fun with the kids or B. Didn't want to color the whole flag, so he colored a section of it with red/white/blue.

He was not coloring a Russian flag. That is seriously the widest stretch I've read in quite a long time. Anyone who thinks "trump is a russian spy" is missing the entire plot.

Get bent.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

edit on 29-8-2018 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Breaking news!

Trump used blue stripe on the flag because he thought is was the confederate battle flag that he supports!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
This is the biggest nothingburger on the internet. He either was A. Having fun with the kids or B. Didn't want to color the whole flag, so he colored a section of it with red/white/blue.

...or C. Got confused. Pretty scary to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
At first I thought the man would care enough to try to show the children the correct way to color a flag then realized he doesn't care.

Just proves any one in America can grow up and be president.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see the color red, then white then blue on his paper. You adjusted the colors to fit your Russian narrative Liberal.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: soberbacchus

I would rather he continue to color with the children than read to them.
The last time a potus did that it was a bad experience.

The last one who did led the class in casting a Luciferian spell for heck sake. Yes, that claim is somewhere in the same neighborhood as the old 80s and 90s Enquirer headlines like, "bat boy, Clinton hires 3-breasted intern," and, "Hillary Clinton adopts alien baby." Oddly enough though, I can't see the bush reading as anything but just what I said, no shock headline intended.

This, have you, is some kids who got to have class with the president and it's wonderful. Hate Trump all you want, he adores children as does his wife, and if you are neglecting kids all their lives leaving me to nannies, they don't turn out as functioning as the Trump kids have. Yes they were handed the world but it takes a lot not to become a conceited attention w#@%€ and helpless drug addict like a huge number of billionaire or political kids. You gotta really reach to make something ugly out of this. Sad...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join