It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tries to Color US Flag - Fails

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: olaru12

Ill continue to assert that dodging the draft in a war where your own borders are not threatened is not cowardice, but common sense.

Only someone who is blinded by the insanity of patriotism, or terrified of potential reprisals, would volunteer for the experience known as Vietnam.

This is just another way of saying trump, who claimed bone spurs to dodge the draft, is brilliant and fabulous for not going, while John McCain, just a regular ole good ole boy, who was asked to serve and did so, with no wealthy father to bail him out, was an idiot.

You know, it wasn't that long ago that John McCain was the Republican's choice to run for President against Barack Obama. Did you support Obama back then, because you didn't want to vote for someone stupid enough to go to Vietnam?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Ill continue to assert that dodging the draft in a war where your own borders are not threatened is not cowardice, but common sense.

Only someone who is blinded by the insanity of patriotism, or terrified of potential reprisals, would volunteer for the experience known as Vietnam.

This is just another way of saying trump, who claimed bone spurs to dodge the draft, is brilliant and fabulous for not going, while John McCain, just a regular ole good ole boy, who was asked to serve and did so, with no wealthy father to bail him out, was an idiot.

You know, it wasn't that long ago that John McCain was the Republican's choice to run for President against Barack Obama. Did you support Obama back then, because you didn't want to vote for someone stupid enough to go to Vietnam?

I did not support McCain or Obama, I realized they were both establishment players that were neocon/neolib's that were pushing for regime change wars.

I personally dont think trump is a very likeable character, and certainly in 2008 McCain and for that matter Obama appeared much more likeable.

I prefer to vote and support people who have policies I would like rather than who seems like a cooler person though.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Cool like this? Go to 0.27

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Cool like this? Go to 0.27

I strongly dislike the clintons.

And IF bill is a rapist, that is unforgivable.

However, Bill was cool in his day, as this clip shows.

I still think his reaction to Norm McDonald basically roasting him at the 1997 (i think) correspondents dinner was priceless. He acted with class and knew how to take a joke.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It wasn't that long ago when those on the left praised draft dodgers.

Maybe the M.E is real?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They're only saying it because it fits the narrative for the moment. Next week, regular programming will be reestablished.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Looks like he stayed inside the lines. It can't be as bad as the "p&& J****" art that liberals adore.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Viet Nam vets served either out of fear or mental illness?

Most were honorable men of such greater character than your own that they appear a different species altogether in comparison to you.

You know absolutely nothing about the men who served in Viet Nam.

As the son of a Viet Nam Veteran I find your post ridiculously ignorant and offensive to anyone that served his country in uniform.

I have no more interest in anything you have to say and will not be responding to any post of yours from this moment on.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Easy there offended one and reread it a few times til you see the volunteer part.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

As the son of a vietnam vet myself i say you string of insults is absurd.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I have abstained from voting since Perot showed me the sham of the whole process.

Think outside your confining dichotomy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

They died for a war their leaders didnt want to win. They saw the half assed effort in Korea and still went.

And continue to this day.

Do you support that? Those poor souls dying without ever living, actually believimg they were dying for freedom? I dont.

Eta....fools is your word. Not mine. Nice try.
edit on 8/27/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

McCain's father was an admiral in the navy. His captors knew that and were able to get information out of him. Who really know if the information he gave up got his brothers at arms with killed. But judging someone for not going over legitimate reasons is a bit asinine. Who really passes your purity test here?

Besides most liberals I know would dodge a draft if one took place today. What exactly is your point anyway?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Many of my friends and relatives names are on that wall..

and you mock their patriotism. I'm sure your dad would be proud.
edit on 27-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

We all have family and friends on that wall and the lucky ones will tell you the exact same thing that bfft said, so please save the fake outrage for another day.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I'm confused. I thought he was one of the kids.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Mock.

Nice choice of words.

Maybe your anger should be placed at the feet of the government that sent them to die.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Look at him looking at the other kids drawings? Like oops I made a mistake. And one girl looking at his with a very puzzled look on her face.
This is priceless.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It also says how STUPID he is.

LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Don't get so worked up...it's all part of the show.

Also, moe.?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join