It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RickinVa

You can substitute whatever reality you want for the situation at hand, but that case was just yet another example of teh Hillary witch hunt squad failing to achieve its goal.

Also, I noticed you ignored how I brought up Trey Gowdy to focus on Comey. You know, the guy who said that after Hillary won the Presidency that he'd have a bunch of new investigations waiting for her? I wonder what ever happened to them now that Trump won the Presidency instead? They couldn't have just been political posturing to gain credibility with his base could they? HEAVENS no! After all, here on ATS we learn that GOP members can do no wrong.

I didn't ignore anything...I stated the facts...... The FBI knew about the emails almost a month before they re-opened the case, which they closed a few days later after going through 650,000 emails in a few days.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You can substitute whatever reality you want for the situation at hand, but that case was just yet another example of teh Hillary witch hunt squad failing to achieve its goal.

I thought they did that to get trump elected?
Which is it?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Meldionne1
The prosecutors are only as good as much as they are willing to do the job thoroughly and correct . Just because sessions appointed them Doesn't mean they will find anything it actually be good At it .... We will have to wait and see if they do .... We all know there is corruption on the Obama admin side and with Hillary .... But money talks , and hit men do too ... Let's see how aggressive the prosecutors end up being .

There is also the possibility they will not find anything to prosecute.

Yeah, like they did with President Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The FBI has also said over and over that there is nothing they can indict her with, but I guess that little fact isn't worth remembering as opposed to your fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I thought they did that to get trump elected?
Which is it?

I have no idea what you are talking about, but since it is you and you are talking to me I'm going to assume it is a false equivalence you invented in your head by assuming my thought processes as you usually do when talking to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yeah it's real funny watching the currupt politicians get away with crimes in our country isn't it? It's just effing hilarious. So awesome and cool, and lololol but only when your team gets away with it huh?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The FBI has also said over and over that there is nothing they can indict her with, but I guess that little fact isn't worth remembering as opposed to your fact.

You trust the FBI...

As a retired FBI employee...I do not.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
FYI..The involvement by John McCain could be part of the reason why president Trump has decided not to unredact the Carter page fisa application at this time.

grayseconomy.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Egads man! Who the heck trusts them after everything thats been exposed??

Please note,. they didn't say nothing to indict her with but rather Comey "doesn't recommend charging" her.

YUUUUGE difference!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Fair enough.
Thanks for explaining your thought process.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

100% spot on. Jeff sessions letter to Congress speaks for itself.

Just because nothing has leaked some assume the investigation started by sessions has ended, though none have offered any evidence of such.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't hold your breath... their latest report says it was only shameful what they did and Comey was not motivated by political bias, he just didn't use proper procedure...

Sessions also informed Congress that Inspector General Michael Horowitz is working with Huber...

That point is critical because the inspector general’s jurisdiction to conduct civil and criminal investigations includes “actions taken by former employees after they have left government service.

In June 2018, Horowitz released his report, concluding that Peter Strzok and other FBI employees "brought discredit to themselves" and to the agency. He found that Comey indulged in ad hoc decision-making, did not follow FBI procedures, and that he was not motivated by any political bias

IG Horowitz June IG Report was ONLY about the Clinton E-mail scandal and related activities of the FBI/DOJ

AFTER the June IG report, Horowitz has formally taken up investigating the !RUSSIA! "Collusion" investigation of the FBI and DOJ, and the actions of those involved, officially and unofficially. His IG Report on that investigation is not expected until next year... and it is a MASSIVE undertaking, in it's complexities. The Clinton e-mail scandal was much simpler by orders of magnitude.

I the mean time, John Huber has been "working with" the IG's office, which basically means Huber has access to over 400 professional investigators.

I'm absolutely convinced there are serious felonies, probable sedition, and possible treason involved. (Treason is a VERY DIFFICULT crime t prove. It has a very high bar regards to intentional activities.)
edit on 27-8-2018 by dasman888 because: Edits

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yea - they're breeding spinoffs - and yet if one were to randomly post some wild theory based on a news soundbite in their Q threads they would call it off topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

You trust the FBI...

As a retired FBI employee...I do not.

Please do elaborate

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I think you should wait. You will be proven wrong. I do not see Trump in the Council on Foreign Relations, Tavistock or ever attending the Bilderberg meetings. Clinton and Obama during the 2008 primary election disappeared for a bit when the meeting was in Virginia. Suspicious. And when do a series of coincidences become a pattern. Many people have turned up dead by suicide. Do your research on Haiti. The great Clinton foundation extorted millions if not billions from those poor people but you turn your head and ignore this as hearsay. Well all that you know of or about President Trump is hearsay also. Well just cause he is a billionaire business man he is crooked blah blah. Business is tough and those that succeed at it are rough. So yes I think the Clintons are as filthy as can be from White water to now and there is no denying it. You are just taking a side one of which will get you a government of tyranny and oppression in the future. The NWO hates Trump because he is not following their dictates. And for that you should be grateful.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

100% spot on. Jeff sessions letter to Congress speaks for itself.

Just because nothing has leaked some assume the investigation started by sessions has ended, though none have offered any evidence of such.

Looks like the leaking has been one way anti Tump. Sun Tzu is being read and used by someone on the DJT team.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The DOJ (the cleaner/more honest DOJ) is sending information to Congress ahead of these interviews of witnesses and potential crooks.

One example of what was given to Congressman Mark Meadows tonight:

We've learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA's

Unreal. Tomorrow's Bruce Ohr interview is even more critical. Did he ever do this?
Source: twitter.com...

Also, another important Mark Meadows Tweet from earlier today:
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I imagine, that if they really had the goods on her and were closing in, she would kill herself.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What's was Obama and Clintons exit plan for Libya after taking out their leader?

Seems like they took out their government and just left the people in a state of anarchy.
No strategy after taking out their leader?

Scary war crime

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. Hillary knew she was taking a risk by using her private server. She did it intentionally and there's a memo from Hillary Clinton to her staff instructing them on how to handle their emails while she chose to do just the opposite. It's available for all to see on the internet. It's just a matter of whether or not anyone wants to use the evidence that's available.

In the meanwhile...

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

dailycaller.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join