It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was from March... It is almost September.

Any updates?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
To the OP, you know you have hit a nerve when the Hillary gang show up to spout off one line elementary playground style retorts like “you smell” and “your mom is ugly” just to muddy up a thread so that it is hard to follow.

It was splodey!! Had me laughing all morning. The Larry, Moe, and Curly Joe of deep state apology. Even Auggie showed a peek of his blue panties. T-Backs looked like.

There is some hope with Huber. And he is, after all, working with Horowitz. I would imagine some work was getting done and Huber is an out-of-towner so maybe he's about bidness.

Little Rock is interesting too although I couldn't find much substantiation for most of the assertions in the linked article. However, it's been known for awhile now that the investigation is showing signs of being a serious one. Maybe the FBI can earn back some respect after all.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
JEFF SESSIONS Has Appointed TWO PROSECUTORS To Investigate Obama Admin and Hillary.

BRING THEM TO HEEL!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Without looking at your Fake News sources, have you actually checked said Fake News sources for, you know, truth?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The problem I have with this secret trump/sessions conspiracy theory (which is utter horse # as far as I am concerned), is that it doesn't even fulfill the goal the people who believe the conspiracy expect it to.

The theory goes that somehow sessions will be more credible if he's at odds with his boss when the indictments start rolling out against the dems. How does that make sense. When your boss gets mad at you, is it just a coincidence you start doing what he wants you to? Or is it because he gets mad at you that you then start doing what he wants you to?

The answer is obvious.

A more subdued version of the theory is that the tense relationship is a diversion. It's 100x more convincing, but still not very convincing. There are 100 ways to create distractions without voicing your displeasure with one of your top officials.

Obviously, the most likely scenario is that sessions serves at the pleasure of the president and doesn't want to lose his job. But at the same time he is a deep state agent who is running cover, doing the bare minimum he can to keep his job (ie appointing two prosecutors, not teams, individuals to look into what the president has directed. Meanwhile teams of people are looking into non-deep state officials).
edit on 27-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I mean you pretty much already went down that path when you celebrated how Trump makes me upset. I don't know what's sadder, that you can't tell when you are flinging mud or your thin skin in light of the mud you sling.

I asked you some pointed questions in reference to the OP and the claim you were making about Trump. No assumptions. No slurs. You instead tell me how you enjoy Trump making me mad, and now you feign offense because I attacked back. If you wanted a real discussion, how about not deflecting with pettiness yourself?

lol he only question you asked was a very coy one about which news outlets. As if they are all different. You do know about the 4am talking points right?

And as for Trump “making you mad” I.E. triggered, well the man obviously doesn’t have to do anything except just be president.

So just to retort, I make a comment, you ask a pointless question, which you obviously would not understand the answer to anyway, call names instead, and somehow I’m the a-hole?

I gave you a very good example, instead all your responses for the last three pages are arguing with other members about how trrrorism just isn’t really a big deal......lololol

So how’s that blue wave shaping up for you people?
edit on 27-8-2018 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
lol he only question you asked was a very coy one about which news outlets. As if they are all different. You do know about the 4am talking points right?

Breitbart and liberal media are VERY different in what they report.

And as for Trump “making you mad” I.E. triggered, well the man obviously doesn’t have to do anything except just be president.

You know nothing about my mental state and saying you do is where you are slinging mud.

So just to retort, I make a comment, you ask a pointless question, which you obviously would not understand the answer to anyway, call names instead, and somehow I’m the a-hole?

Walk back ONE more post to your original point which, now that you claimed you don't care about my questions regarding your point, was a useless one made to troll.

I gave you a very good example, instead all your responses for the last three pages are arguing with other members about how trrrorism just isn’t really a big deal......lololol

Why yes, I AM perfectly capable of talking to people about multiple topics. I never realized that being able to multitask my line of reasoning would be something to be ashamed of. I guess in simple Trump land, we can only strive to focus on one topic at a time because anything more would be too complicated.

So how’s that blue wave shaping up for you people?

It's gearing up just nicely. Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Breitbart and liberal media are VERY different in what they report.

Just different spins on the same news. They tend to deem what they want to as newsworthy and put whichever flavor you like on it. My whole point was that Trump plays them brilliantly, you can argue that he does'nt if you want, instead you harp on about the OP source.

You know nothing about my mental state and saying you do is where you are slinging mud.

The tone of your posts scream "triggered" to me, apologies if I'm wrong and you are as happy as your posts are combative.

Why yes, I AM perfectly capable of talking to people about multiple topics.

As your last three pages derailing the thread topic can attest to.

It's gearing up just nicely. Thank you very much.

It absolutely is! Reminds me of when barney Fife shot himself in the foot then blamed it on Andy.

Back on topic though, I wonder what the benefits of appointing some special prosecutors and not having a special counsel are?

Maybe because it would be much quicker? Maybe right before November?

edit on 27-8-2018 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The theory goes that somehow sessions will be more credible if he's at odds with his boss when the indictments start rolling out against the dems.

The theory is more likely that Sessions is only acting friendly towards the corrupt administrators in his own department to keep their confidence until he can nail them to the wall.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Just different spins on the same news. They tend to deem what they want to as newsworthy and put whichever flavor you like on it. My whole point was that Trump plays them brilliantly, you can argue that he does'nt if you want, instead you harp on about the OP source.

Yes I know the point. That's why I asked you how Trump makes Breitbart's head spin since they were the OP's source (you know trying to relate your original point with the thread topic and keep it on topic?). You made the comment, now you don't want to defend it. I'm guessing this is because you didin't fully think through what you were saying in regards to the OP's source and are too proud to admit it.

The tone of your posts scream "triggered" to me, apologies if I'm wrong and you are as happy as your posts are combative.

Like I said, you know nothing about my mental state and trying to decipher it on the internet through my typed words is just arrogance. It is common knowledge that emotion gets lost in text.

Talking or debating a point with you isn't "triggered". Triggered is becoming the right wing version of "racist". Y'all just reflexively throw it out in a lazy attempt to shut down a conversation whether it applies or not.

Back on topic though, I wonder what the benefits of appointing some special prosecutors and not having a special counsel are?

Maybe because it would be much quicker? Maybe right before November?

You do know the source story is 4 or 5 months old and came out at the end of March right?
edit on 27-8-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

As the stories noted farther down, Sessions did announce that sometime last fall, without saying anything publicly at the time, he had appointed the U.S. Attorney for Utah, John Huber, to team up with Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz to conduct an internal investigation into all the questions that Republicans in Congress have raised about the FBI and its allegedly raging anti-Trumpery.

So this did not happen?
thehill.com...

Questions surround the work of U.S. Attorney John Huber, who is playing a key role in one of the multiple investigations surrounding President Trump and the Justice Department.

guess not?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

100% spot on. Jeff sessions letter to Congress speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am stunned people are so upset about this.
Sessions really did appoint people to these tasks.
How upset will they be when these people file their reports?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

A letter from HRC.

Me and my buddies are part of the same secret society. My buddies said I didn't commit a crime 11 times so you should all just let this go. After all at this point "what difference does it make".

Unfortunately me and my buddies lost the election and now people who think I am a criminal and are not part of my secret society are running things.

But I'm sure they will come back with the same verdict as my secret society buddies. End....

It's time to wake up to what really happened. Clinton committed many crimes that were covered up by her buddies. Her and her buddies lost control and we may finally get real justice.

Ths isn't even about jail time to me. I want her to be found guilty of destroying subpoenaed evidence and any other crimes she committed like every other US citizen would have been.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

"blah blah blah blah. I support the practice of guilty until proven innocent when it comes to liberals"
-Isurrender73

That's all I read just now in your post.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Haven’t those indictments started flying yet? Lol. Ya gotta love MAGAts they aren’t real smart but they are highly predictable. When the going gets tough, break out the artificially manufactured evil one for the weak minds to latch on to.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Isurrender73

"blah blah blah blah. I support the practice of guilty until proven innocent when it comes to liberals"
-Isurrender73

That's all I read just now in your post.

She deleted 33,000 subpoenad emails. Idgaf if those were emails were perosnal. You would have been found guilty of a crime for doing the exact same thing.

Burry your head back in the sand. You make yourself into a joke when you can't even admit the obvious.

Her buddies found her innocent. That doesn't mean real law enforcement will agree.

Add.. "Blah blah blah" is always a tell from you. When you know you're wrong that's always your response. You should stay stay from the poker table with tells that obvious.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
She deleted 33,000 subpoenad emails. Idgaf if those were emails were perosnal. You would have been found guilty of a crime for doing the exact same thing.

Burry your head back in the sand. You make yourself into a joke when you can't even admit the obvious.

Lol. The obvious? After 10+ investigations into her no one can find anything to indict her with? The obvious tells me that she is not guilty.

Her buddies found her innocent. That doesn't mean real law enforcement will agree.

Her buddies? Like Trey Gowdy? Or let's pretend that Comey didn't possibly cost her the election by announcing a reopening of the Hillary investigations right before election time. Yeah. Her buddies were at fault. LOL!

Add.. "Blah blah blah" is always a tell from you. When you know you're wrong that's always your response. You should stay stay from the poker table with tells that obvious.

I would LOVE for you to call a "tell" of mine at the poker table if you think this is true. I'd take you to the cleaners.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

"Or let's pretend that Comey didn't possibly cost her the election by announcing a reopening of the Hillary investigations right before election time."

If the NY field office hadn't forced Comey's hand, I doubt that we would have ever even heard of the emails on Weiner's laptop.

They sat on it until they had to do something.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You can substitute whatever reality you want for the situation at hand, but that case was just yet another example of teh Hillary witch hunt squad failing to achieve its goal.

Also, I noticed you ignored how I brought up Trey Gowdy to focus on Comey. You know, the guy who said that after Hillary won the Presidency that he'd have a bunch of new investigations waiting for her? I wonder what ever happened to them now that Trump won the Presidency instead? They couldn't have just been political posturing to gain credibility with his base could they? HEAVENS no! After all, here on ATS we learn that GOP members can do no wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join