It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Print: Document Emerges Detailing Democrat Plans to Crush Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it. As far as I know, there has never been a case of a Supreme Court Justice being removed. The appointment is for life.

TheRedneck

Samuel Chase, associate justice of the SC was impeached but acquitted - that is the closest to removal, but you're right, I don't think a single SC justice has been removed. However, this is the modern day fascist Democrat party we're talking about. They'll do anything, and I mean anything, to get power. I am still sceptical that about Judge Scalia's death, coming at a time when Obama was running out of road to appoint another SC Justice.
edit on 27/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

They wont stop until they burn this country down.

investigating Trump is burning the country down? No, I'd say letting Trump stay in power to become a fascist dictator is burning America down.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Propaganda. From your source

“The spreadsheet — which I’m told originated in a senior House Republican office — catalogs more than 100 formal requests from House Democrats this Congress, spanning nearly every committee,” Swan wrote.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I see you took the time to contribute your usual well thought-out comment.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

investigating Trump is burning the country down?

In a way, yes. One does not investigate a person under our jurisprudence; one investigates a crime. For example, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with investigating Russian conspiracy as it regards to US citizens, and if the results of that investigation point to someone conspiring to affect the elections illegally, then pressing charges against that someone.

On the other hand, just investigating a person to see if that person specifically committed any crime is the very definition of the oft-used term "witch hunt." If a crime is investigated, it is in the interest of justice and whoever may have committed that crime would be indicted; if a person is investigated, then it is completely possible, one could say likely, that the actual perpetrator of a crime would be ignored in favor of the person under investigation, while the person being investigated would be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment whether or not they committed a crime. It is a direct rebuttal to our principle of innocent until proven guilty.

We have direct, unrefuted evidence that a US citizen did indeed conspire with Russia to affect the results of the 2016 election. The Clinton campaign, under the assumed control of Hillary Clinton, paid money to Russian governmental interests, funneled through Christopher Steele (a British national), in order to obtain information damaging to her opposing candidate. We have direct, unrefuted evidence that the result of that act, the Steele Dossier, was used to obtain a FISA warrant, while withholding information about its origin and veracity, to conduct surveillance on a US citizen, Carter Page, who worked with the Trump campaign; the dossier has never been verified as to its veracity. That is malicious prosecution by the FBI. We have direct evidence that Hillary Clinton destroyed data which was subpoenaed by the US Congress and that she operated a private server to disseminate classified emails in violation of national security regulations... evidence that was dismissed out-of-hand by the FBI.

None of that is in dispute. Yet, Trump alone is under investigation for the exact same crimes that Clinton committed, without any evidence produced thus far.

You can make any number of excuses for this behavior; not one will hold water. There is no excuse for weaponizing the Department of Justice and the FBI, regardless of who it is weaponized against. That is a violation of everything the country stands for, and in the vernacular is "burning it down."

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Old men should never go shirtless... just sayin
edit on 8272018 by Sillyolme because: WTF AUTO CORRECT?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's been pointed out it's from republicans.
BUT...Conveniently ignore that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
already said by a previous poster. Peace out!
edit on 8-27-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So they found one of bannons ole white boards...

I figured he would have taken it with him but i guess they loved the plan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join