It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how to contact or get abducted by aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I felt something and looked straight up at a disc or sphere one night walking home from work, there is no reason I would look right directly at it but I did and felt defensive, I think that who or whatever was on board that thing had as much of a shock as me perhaps because it shot off instantly in opposition to the direction of gale force wind's which were blowing over West Lancashire in England where I live and were I saw this thing, it was completely silent but you know when you can feel someone staring at you intently that is what I felt, I met them at least metaphorically gaze for gaze and this obviously startled them.

Now I did not feel it was evil but I did feel a moderate sense of danger from it so was actually defensive in my emotions, kind of like when you get a fright and turn to face danger but not as severe.
edit on 28-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Yeah.

I used to talk to him pretty regularly back in the 90's, but then he got famous after a few Art Bell shows and it kind of changed his attitude a little. He's not a jerk, but kind of...lol
Hard to explain.
Still not sure what to make of him after, but he is experiencing something other worldly,
I think he called them Omni- Dimensional beings back then.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
there is a way, but I'm not allowed to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: Regalius

I have never heard of anyone making contact with aliens purposefully and of their own free will. Yes, there are those that claim astral projection or telepathic communication with aliens at will but I am extremely skeptical of that because (1) They could be making it all up, (2) They COULD be in contact with someone or something that CLAIMS to be aliens but in actuality isn't, or (3) They may completely be convinced they have some sort of "special link" with aliens when in fact they are totally off their nut! There is another reason which ties into the 1st which is (4) They pretend it for some sort of gain, whether that be attention, money, etc.

The cases I have studied and pored over for hours on end that have ended up being the most believable IMO are the random encounters that occur with no expectation of seeing or experiencing anything to do with aliens or UFOs.

In other words: Don't call us, we'll call you!

None of them are random. The person is the one involved. If that person moves the sightings follow.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One of my favorite threads on ATS on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Abductions share many of the same elements as shamanistic encounters with quasi-real beings in an expanded reality. That being the case, one possible avenue of research would be to determine what might cause a person (or group of people) to experience a significant boost in their dopamine levels.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Abductions share many of the same elements as shamanistic encounters with quasi-real beings in an expanded reality. That being the case, one possible avenue of research would be to determine what might cause a person (or group of people) to experience a significant boost in their dopamine levels.

serotonergic surges are a more well know candidate.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
serotonergic surges are a more well know candidate.

The trick is to get your brain to "overclock" without damaging it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I usually don't "waste" my time replying forum or social any kind of social stuff, so enjoy this exception.

Before I answer your question I must say first that everything that I'm going to say as a "fact" is just my speculations in which I'm almost sure it's true. I'm not always right, but being wrong is a really rare event for myself.

About "aliens" - they are not demons, they have humanoid aspects, and, there must be more than one race visiting us. And most of them are neutral (or good) - but not all of them. And, like us, if one "specie" of alien is good, doesn't means that all individuals are too.

Now, talking about contact, I think you can have your best chance alone, between 12:00 pm and 3:00 am, in forests/mountains near sea/lakes/rivers. If you want to visit some specific place, I would suggest Colares, a city from Brazil. There happened the biggest event UFO/alien-related. Search about "operação prato" and you may know what's about.

And, even having the possibility of your friend is telling the truth, the probability is really low. If someone really contact aliens, the only way for me to believe is if this person share some deep knowledge (scientific stuff, specially) that we still don't have.

Good luck.

Truth is out there. But you will need deep into a mountain of bullsh1t.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I wonder how she knows they are aliens.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Aliens are God & God's Angels & Satan & Satan's workers. The Bible explains that Satan works for God & so it is all the same system. People perceive things differently & so lots of different beliefs/religions are created. Just as everyone on a forum has a different type of opinion that is obviously incorrect from everyone else's point of view.

God manifested to me just as The Bible says God will do. God showed me Heaven & hell & also all the different kinds of aliens. They are formed differently because of the atmospheres they live in etc, but they are all 100% harmless. They are extremely vulnerable & so they put on a show of being terrifying etc. This creates a safe work zone for them.

If you want to meet them then get out of bed in the early hours when it is still dark outside, & stay awake till dawn is almost in the sky. Then go back to bed & fall asleep again. This is how most encounters happen. People disrupt their sleeping pattern. Whenever you hear of an alien encounter or abduction you will notice that the person has recently changed their sleeping hours. It's like the aliens come out to work while people are asleep & they organise themselves around the humans' sleeping hours. And when a human suddenly changes those hours then it catches the aliens (Angels, God's Workers etc) off guard & they give the humans encounters & vivid dreams & astral journeys etc to try & educate the humans about reality. The humans simply get a shock however & rarely understand what the aliens are harmlessly trying to teach them.

The ancient Egyptian art showed the little aliens with their probes. Most ancient art does. But they don't look like greys, they look like elves & ordinary people
edit on 9-9-2018 by SourcePage because: to add typos

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

Are you lunatic or that was just sarcasm?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ReiherAllendi

well they said Jesus was lunatic. Morons like yourself are everywhere. And they never die.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join