It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you call the black South African governement

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Did the whites take the land or did they negotiate for it? Do you know anything about the history of South Africa. Are you aware that the Bantu tribe aggressively stole the land from the Khoisan population. Shouldn't the land go to the Khoisan if we are really looking for justice ? We want it to be fair, right. I guess it suits the purpose of the South African government to only look back far enough to get what they want.

edit on 27-8-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Nickn3

A quote from the movie Sarhara, said by a war lord to the evil Frenchman, “It Africa, who cares about Africa?”

DeBeers.

Are you serious? DeBeers likely already has all the relevant officials bribed.

FYI, that was sarcasm. DeBeers cares about Africa in terms of exploiting Africa, was the intended comment, but it probably didn''t translate. Should have added an lol.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Finally, For all the people who say trump is like Hitler, what does that make the South African President?

I don't know .......... Caligula ?

Or maybe a self righteous SJW that has no common sense, reason or logic. Someone that is willing to do to others the exact injustice he claims for the blacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A joke?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

Did the whites take the land or did they negotiate for it? Do you know anything about the history of South Africa. Are you aware that the Bantu tribe aggressively stole the land from the Khoisan population. Shouldn't the land go to the Khoisan if we are really looking for justice ? We want it to be fair, right.

Thats what I dont get.

I will admit to knowing very little on the history of south africa, but I have read what you are posting here.

It almost seems like no one cares about checking peoples ancestry and trying to actually find the the orginalk victims and making it right for them.

Instead, just having the same skin color as those who originally were wronged is good enough to entitle you to compensation for that groups suffering, even if your ancestors were the ones that caused the originals suffering.

Almost like saying we should ignore hiistorical abuses if they occur by people with the same "skin color", but seek to justify any wrongs that occurred from people with different skin color.

In other words;

black group A has their land stolen by Black group B and white group A.

Now black group B, who originally stole the land right along side white group A, seeks to use white groups A's historical theft from Black group A as a reason to steal from that white group.

This not only ignores the abuses of black group B, but enforces more racism today by collectively punishing a race, and is actually perverse by making allowing historical abusers to claim the victimhood status of the very people they abused.

This is truly repugnant, racist, and selective memory at its finest.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Did the whites take the land or did they negotiate for it? Do you know anything about the history of South Africa. Are you aware that the Bantu tribe aggressively stole the land from the Khoisan population. Shouldn't the land go to the Khoisan if we are really looking for justice ? We want it to be fair, right.

Wait there! Southern Africa including modern South Africa was developed as a modern state by the British, for that reason if anybody has rights to that land it is Great Britain and needs returning to us.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

What do you call them ? Black racist genocidists,dumbest people alive. Once they kill or run off all the white people there they will try to run the farms and more than likely either destroy or ruin them. This so called man in charge is the top tier of scum and is nothing more than a black hitler. Pathetic but maybe this will help in the long run, let them destroy themselves.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I looked at this topic months ago and wondered why.

What i found is that the murder rates against whites in sa have not been at levels that would require intervention from other countries and apparently taking peoples land is not an action that the world (un) wants to get involved with. There are viewing it as just a bunch of talk with no action behind mugavee words of kill whitey. I was looking at the subject around the same time the usa bombed the crap out of syria for suspected chemicals. So if the blacks down there figure out how to mix bathroom cleaners together then the world will care.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Word is, this fairy tale of blacks killing and raping white in South Africa is false and originated on Storm Front and over the years has been picked up by Right Wingers.

Seriously guys, stop with the stupidity.

I was quite surprised that after Trump tweeted about the issue in South Africa, everyone in the US is suddenly an expert on South Africa. I was even more surprised to read that apparently the "fairy tale of blacks killing... white[s] in South Africa" is right-wing propaganda...

It's not. Read posts by South Africans on ATS over the years. The fear is real. The threat is real. Initially the ANC (government) was not really openly aggressive towards white people over the previous 20 years. They were more interested in stealing everything that was not nailed down (read: corruption). Then Zuma upped the game and the first whispers of land invasions started... Then Julius Malema, leader of the EFF, came onto the scene and pretty much declared that there will be a genocide.

"We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people, at least for now. "
“White minorities be warned. We will take our land. It doesn't matter how. It's coming, unavoidable. The land will be taken by whatever means necessary.”
... Source

White South Africans hear threats like this on a daily basis from all directions. Afrikaners are made out to be the villain... Politicians and the media tell the population this on a daily basis. Don't expect the truth from most MSM outlets in SA... They've shown again and again what they and the politicians want the narrative to be.

Another example... These statements were made during recent "land expropriation without compensation" public hearings:

You tell me, is the threat against white people mere "right wing propaganda"?

Want more? Spend some time reading so-called (South African) "black Twitter" tweets.

Visit this site for some examples:
(Warning: Graphic content, foul language and extreme prejudice. Not for sensitive readers.)
Twitter Screenshots

It's easy for a journalist in the US writing for the New Yorker to say, "Oh dear, Trump is a fool. He listened to the rants of far right nutters." It's a whole different story to be a white South African and hear and see how the majority of the country stack the cards against you...

More examples of what goes on in SA on a daily basis. Good luck finding an article in the New Yorker about this:

Fox/Trump was wrong in saying that "land expropriation without compensation" (land taken from white people) is happening. It's not. Yet.
It is coming, though. President Ramaphosa made this very, very clear.

Stupidity?

A genocide doesn't happen overnight. It happens a little bit at a time. Right now, white people are being vilified and are in no unclear terms second-class citizens. You tell me what comes after that...
edit on 27/8/2018 by Gemwolf because: ww

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Would you care if it wasn't white people getting shafted (which really isn't happening anyway)?

But it IS really happening. Russia and New Zeland have already begun accepting South African (white) refugees.
And yes, confiscation of white-owned farms started last week.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Great post.

What about the fact that the un is turning their backs on the situation because the murder rates against whites is not high enough to take action. This has been ignored for many years simply because they keep the murder rate down and do not use unapproved methods to kill whitey.

Who do you suggest would be in the right to go in and stop the land from being transferred in such a manner. The situation is bad and i have followed it for years but there is no one that can legally step in on a global level.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"Racist scum"

They are begging for a US-lead invasion. Our military should depose their weak, racist, anti-white apartheid government
edit on 8/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That didn't stop us in Iraq nor did it prevent imperial Japan from experiencing the awe-inspiring power of US nuclear forces.

It would be no less "right" than what their government is doing - and at least our motivation isn't racism (unlike the racist, anti-white South African government)

The real question is, is there any way we can bend/twist/reinterpret the law to justify military intervention (including ignoring them, since they can't practically apply their laws to us as a nation). Are there any US citizens in SA? Vital defense industries? Even tech industries could be considered vital defense.
edit on 8/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I heard last week that muguva was using chemical weapons...

We had better hurry before he moves them to other parts of the continent.

Here is a pic of the aftermath of the chemical attack.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Do you live here in South Africa?
Capetonian maybe?

Or perhaps you reign from the province of Mpumalanga?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Broke...or will be soon enough.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

"Racist scum"

They are begging for a US-lead invasion. Our military should depose their weak, racist, anti-white apartheid government

hey hey.....there are enough white racists in the banking and financial world, to make sure that a black African government fails....not a single soldier needed, just wait for the financial ruin.....it's a tried and true method used in all sorts of other countries.....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Wait there! Southern Africa including modern South Africa was developed as a modern state by the British, for that reason if anybody has rights to that land it is Great Britain and needs returning to us.

The Khoi-San are the only people deserving of land in SA.
The Dutch brought the white man to South Africa. The English still need to pay for what they did, over here, and in many other countries.

We've been here since the late 1600's.
This place is unique and irreplaceable..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Don't forget the Arabs too...who do you think gave white man the idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

No they did not, they intermingled with them,that's why their languages are full of clks and their DNA also reflects this.
As for the Europeans some deals were made with or without the threat of extreme ,violence others were just land grabs and displacement, that continued right up till one man one vote, in this we have to look at the entire southern end of Africa, including Zimbabwe and Namibia.

I have said this before on other threads of this type, and will say it again the situation is complex and I'm not certain that just grabbing lands that belonged to ones ancestors whilst one is made in the statutes of a serf is the way to go, but the answer may not be pain free, .for the current occupiers of the land grabs..I mean bottom line that's what we are really talking about after all.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join