It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you call the black South African governement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
chocolate cheese cake

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Finally, For all the people who say trump is like Hitler, what does that make the South African President?

I don't know .......... Caligula ?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Found the link.
alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com...

They are going to circle the drain once the white leave then cry about it and blame everyone except themselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ape descendant top surface walkers 😂

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

It's the NWO and the liberal pukes,not unlike BLM,but in Africa blacks are the majority,hell bent on getting their way,I think they are scum bag racist bastards

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

totally agree people who make these kind of comments are armchair traversals that haven't seen the destruction of once beautiful country's

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
What do you call the black government and it’s followers in South Africa?

So many jokes.......... But don't want to get banned

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

That is absolute BS, whether you think those "white folks" should continue to occupy lands that they took , because apparently conquest is not called theft with extreme violence is another story, but the only HGs in the area were the Khoisan, all else were iron aged mixed farmers and cow pokes, often with very large settlements and states , some with international trading contacts as far away as China.

As for the German genocide of the Herero and Nama in nearby Namibia, not one of you detractors could give 0 fks.. Here the descendants of their genocidal asshole ancestors, continue sneer (Nazi memorabilia is a thing there) at the landless, owning 60% of arable lands while being 6% of the population, sorry I'm having a difficult time not seeing the massive injustice and hypocrisy here.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Israel is basically doing the same thing with their nation-state laws, and the USA funds them, and Trump supports them

let's be consistent

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Oh wow I did not know this was going on. I'm shocked

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

It's the NWO and the liberal pukes,not unlike BLM,but in Africa blacks are the majority,hell bent on getting their way,I think they are scum bag racist bastards

Judging from your post history I'll bet most would think the same of you.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyButterfly

Oh wow I did not know this was going on. I'm shocked

That's because it's a long running zombie lie.
Trump Echoes Neo-Nazi Propaganda About South Africa (That He Heard on Fox News)
nymag.com...

Fact is S.A is a dangerous place to live but whites are not more likely to be killed than none whites, and yes the land distribution is a thing and some advocates are less than helpful in how to proceed, like Julius Malema and his EFF.
It's the same general "White Genocide" being propagated for a number of yrs now, being given credence by right leaning disingenuous media persons like Tucker Carlson .
Whoops! Tucker Carlson backtracks on claims about 'racist' Cyril Ramaphosa seizing land
www.businesslive.co.za...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Several people who live there on ATS would disagree with you

As well as rhe SA president himself

I think I'll believe them over someone hyperventilating and calling people white supremacists sympathizers

I've read your threads and posts. They are heavily laden with subjects to do w race and color so indeed yourmotives are questionable

Add to that yiur assessments and claims are consistently wrong and disproven by members here

Yeah that's a no brainer for me
edit on 27-8-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
What's your percentage?

Hell of a question.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Actually my own threads are usually historical in nature, but I do comment on the general one-sided responses made by folks like you, in threads of this nature, there are few counter balance or response to the general group think, so I rolled up my sleeve and jump in.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
South Africa

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
South Africa

President Jacob Zuma singing a variation of shoot the boer in Bloemfontein early 2012 during a celebration by the African National Congress.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Zimbabwe 2.0

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
could not find the delete

a reply to: ketsuko

edit on 8/27/2018 by Cornczech because: I'm kind of retarded

edit on 8/27/2018 by Cornczech because: still retarded

edit on 8/27/2018 by Cornczech because: derp

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Actually my own threads are usually historical in nature, but I do comment on the general one-sided responses made by folks like you, in threads of this nature, there are few counter balance or response to the general group think, so I rolled up my sleeve and jump in.

History happened.

The problem with what is being proposed and your mindset is that none of the people your history happened to or who carried it out are still alive.

When the Japanese who were put in internment camps during WWII, for example, received compensation, they were verifiably the actual Japanese Americans who were actually in those camps. People like to use that try to build a case for slavery reparations, but there are no more living slaves or slave owners. What's more, our heritages have become so entangled that many would simply have to pay themselves.

In South Africa, the landowners in question have held the land for generations, long before apartheid was a thing, long before many of the current blacks in South Africa immigrated there.

And Namibia is a different situation. What happens in South Africa won't bring justice of any sort to Namibia one way or the other. However, none of what is taking place is "justice," it's revenge, and it will end up about as well as it did in Zimbabwe, but no one will consider that to be the logical consequence of the actions being taken. Instead, and others who pretend to be informed will continue to blame white folks wherever they might be.

I presume the Chinese will step in and brutally repress and set things right. I wonder how long it will take before you realize what real racism is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join