It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you call the black South African governement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I'd call it revenge for apartheid and centuries of rule from the white man.

It does not make it right.

What the South African government is doing is wrong, morally wrong, deeply wrong.

The US should stop all foreign aid to any country that does not adhere to even a basic fundamental principle of human rights.

It is racist, biased, evil and wrong.

But. . . .

Some may feel justified because of history.

Did you know that when the whites got there, there were only indigenous nomadic people there, the Khoisan people? This was long before the black tribes migrated south. The whites bought the land from the Khoisans fair and square, the land is rightfully theirs.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

agreed racism is racism theres no such thing as reverse racism

Its a political word game.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Long before the US was even a country even.

Agreed, most people dont know the history or even bother to look it up.

Everyone saying "Just leave" like theyve only been there for 40-50 years.

What they dont understand is thats like telling a descendant of New Plymouth colonists just to leave their lands they've had all these hundreds of years and go find a condo in London
edit on 26-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I call them a wonderful example of why social change must be slowly ushered in over several generations rather than forced through in vast swaths all at once. From the outside looking in, SA looked more stable, more fair, and more prosperous with elements of apartheid still in effect over this real life example of what happens when the inmates take over the asylum.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Looks like they should have kept apartheid.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

That may well be the case.

It doesn't negate apartheid though.

But to add, apartheid is not a justification for this.

It's messed up.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There is much that I could say about this situation. Last time I saw a thread about this everyone said the blacks were justified and the white racists were getting what they deserved. I suggested offering the farmers sanctuary and the entire thread piled on me. It's refreshing to see some balance finally.

The whites should leave. All countries should help them but only Australia and Russia have offered so far. I think the US should consider it. South Africa won't collapse. I think the Chinese will fill the void. Notice that the Africans aren't going after the gold and diamond mines. These are operated by the same people that brought the ANC to power. Those are the ones behind the entire thing. I'm not sure exactly why they want white Christians out but it is currently happening all over the world right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I keep waiting for the Dimocrats to condemn the South African government for actively trying to make it's country less diverse. Seeing how diversity is one of their dog whistle issues, you'd think they would be foaming at the mouth and virtue signaling all over the place.

Why is diversity so grand everywhere else except South Africa?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That may well be the case.

It doesn't negate apartheid though.

But to add, apartheid is not a justification for this.

It's messed up.

It would be no different than Native Americans in the US deciding to take all white owned land, and actively killing them off in horrible unspeakable ways

I wonder though

How many on the left would support this, I mean, Until it was THEIR family that got slaughtered and the gov took their land.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Land has always belonged to someone before it belonged to someone else.

This is all about control, racism, power, retribution.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Leftists want homogeneity in everything.

Don't let their lies fool you.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

They know Bono will come hold large concerts for them called things like FarmAid.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Nickn3

A quote from the movie Sarhara, said by a war lord to the evil Frenchman, “It Africa, who cares about Africa?”

DeBeers.

Are you serious? DeBeers likely already has all the relevant officials bribed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Word is, this fairy tale of blacks killing and raping white in South Africa is false and originated on Storm Front and over the years has been picked up by Right Wingers.

Seriously guys, stop with the stupidity.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

No.

Racism is always and only negative. Even things like Affirmative Action are destructive. Anytime you turn someone down for a purely superficial reason that has nothing to with anything except satisfying an artificial quota, you breed resentment and will never end up putting to rest the thing you are trying to guard against.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No.

Racism is always and only negative. Even things like Affirmative Action are destructive. Anytime you turn someone down for a purely superficial reason that has nothing to with anything except satisfying an artificial quota, you breed resentment and will never end up putting to rest the thing you are trying to guard against.

There is positive and negative racism though.

For instance, Affirmative Action to me, a Cherokee woman, has meant that I can get a job that a white male can't if they were better qualified at the job than I am, in the public sector.

As opposed to being not hired for a job because I'm a female Indian, in the private sector.

So yes, it ultimately is a negative to the citizens of America. Racism is racism.

I was just pointing out that racism could be negative or positive.

Because the left does not see positive racism as a bad thing. In fact, they promote it because it broadens their base.

I hope that makes some sense.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

For instance, Affirmative Action to me, a Cherokee woman, has meant that I can get a job that a white male can't if they were better qualified at the job than I am, in the public sector.

As a native American descent myself , I do not see the advantage of hiring a native american person over a non native who is more qualified. Thats literally racist.

And im half

If a company is willing to hire me on my nationality over my qualification, im going to question the morals and viability of that company.

Full stop.

In short, no there is no positive racism
edit on 26-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Word is, this fairy tale of blacks killing and raping white in South Africa is false and originated on Storm Front and over the years has been picked up by Right Wingers.

Seriously guys, stop with the stupidity.

Anything to refute then?

Sources?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Most of us know what happened to Zimbabwe that was all a myth too, or at least people acted like it was back then.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I understand that it is, but I also understand that for anyone in the world to send any kind of aid to the whites in South Africa would be very un-politically correct, so it won't happen.

I mean wasn't Australia offering to take in South African farmers and people were howling about how racist *that* was?!

That means the world will sacrifice every last white in South Africa in order to virtue signal how not racist they are because most of the world are a bunch of ignorant idiots.
edit on 26-8-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join