It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you call the black South African governement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What do you call the black government and it’s followers in South Africa?

Blacks are taking away land and killing and rapping
White people

Does that make the black people racist?

Are they black nationalist?

Are they alt-right?

Do they want to make South Africa blacker

Some in the west say POC don’t have power and therefore cannot be racist. The blacks here do have power....

So, Basically every thing the left says about trump and his supporters are being played out in South Africa. Wouldnt/shouldn’t the terms be the same?
I mean beside the difference of South Africa actually doing things and trump just providing jobs for everyone at all time levels???

Finally, For all the people who say trump is like Hitler, what does that make the South African President?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Racist and innefective its basically a rogue state at this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Racist and innefective its basically a rogue state at this point.

Well to be fair thats what happens when you instate leaders who still have a war-lord mentality into government office.

It was doomed from the start in that area

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh this outta be real good. Too bad so many of the wacky libs got themselves the boot, the title alone you go put "black" in the title and that's it the gloves are coming off even if you were offering reparations.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I'd call it revenge for apartheid and centuries of rule from the white man.

It does not make it right.

What the South African government is doing is wrong, morally wrong, deeply wrong.

The US should stop all foreign aid to any country that does not adhere to even a basic fundamental principle of human rights.

It is racist, biased, evil and wrong.

But. . . .

Some may feel justified because of history.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The US should stop all foreign aid to any country that does not adhere to even a basic fundamental principle of human rights.

If this includes Israel, I'm in.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Would you care if it wasn't white people getting shafted (which really isn't happening anyway)?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Apparently, you call them "Sir".

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Puppets.

( Like almost every other government thsee day and ages)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: DBCowboy

If this includes Israel, I'm in.

If you want to implement such a thing how bout we do it based on facts instead of partisan and political bs?

Even by UN standards israels human rights ranking is higher considerably than Africa and Saudi

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Genocidal and moronic.

They seem to view that monster Mugabe as a hero. He really did good by his country, with no hospitals, schools, jobs, police, food...

Have fun with no jobs or food, South Africa.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think that you have a clear case of the indigenous people viewing the white people as invaders. The indigenous people are now in control of the political parties and I think are turning on the whites that own 72 % of the farmland

This will not turn out well. Right now, they are taking land from white people who own more than 25000 acres. That's a lot of land. But when the whites have been driven off the largest parcels and farms, then they will turn on whites who own smaller amounts of land.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The handwriting is on the wall. If you are white and living in South Africa, it's time to escape. Sell what you can, transfer your wealth to another country and get out.

I think that we will all watch in amazement over the next 25 years where South Africa seizes all the white peoples land, distributes it to politically connected black South Africans, and the land will stop producing the agricultural wealth that it now does. This will of course be blamed on the whites and that will be believed by many of the indigenous people.

Just look at Zimbabwe as an example

Good luck to all the white South Afrikaners but leave while you can

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In 20 years you can call it Haiti 2.0..

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Suicidal and Homicidal. They are going to destroy the farming system and create Zimbabwe 2.0.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What do you call the black South African governement "

African Racists .

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The Europeans made the Africans miserable for years and near nobody cared, now it’s the other way around. With the war lords in charge, don’t expect people to be nice to each other. It’s a bloody, nasty situation, yet I do see a little long term justice there.

A quote from the movie Sarhara, said by a war lord to the evil Frenchman, “It Africa, who cares about Africa?”

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think that you have a clear case of the indigenous people viewing the white people as invaders. The indigenous people are now in control of the political parties and I think are turning on the whites that own 72 % of the farmland

This will not turn out well. Right now, they are taking land from white people who own more than 25000 acres. That's a lot of land. But when the whites have been driven off the largest parcels and farms, then they will turn on whites who own smaller amounts of land.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The handwriting is on the wall. If you are white and living in South Africa, it's time to escape. Sell what you can, transfer your wealth to another country and get out.

I think that we will all watch in amazement over the next 25 years where South Africa seizes all the white peoples land, distributes it to politically connected black South Africans, and the land will stop producing the agricultural wealth that it now does. This will of course be blamed on the whites and that will be believed by many of the indigenous people.

Just look at Zimbabwe as an example

Good luck to all the white South Afrikaners but leave while you can

I think its going to take a hell of a lot less time than that.

They arent farmers, they dont know how to sew the land. In fact mostly through Africas whole history they were hunter gatherers.

That doesnt cut it these days.

They are cutting their own throats doing this, and the ironic part is their neighbor JUST did this within the last 50 years and what happened?

They know nothing John Snow, and apparently they learn nothing

Those "evil whites" fed their people for centuries, and now they want to put an end to it.

Well if thats how it goes, Darwin will take over

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Reverse racists...!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

A quote from the movie Sarhara, said by a war lord to the evil Frenchman, “It Africa, who cares about Africa?”

DeBeers.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex

Reverse racists...!!!

That has always bothered me, the term "reverse racist".

Racism is treating someone different because of the color of their skin.

Now racism can be positive to a skin color, such as America's Affirmative Action program, or the treatment of any other skin color but white by the Democratic party.

Racism can also be negative, such as what is going on right now in Africa.

There is no such thing as reverse racism, unless you believe that racism is inherent in white people.

Which would make you a racist, since you are treating someone different based on the color of their skin.

Just a barefoot Cherokee here pointing out the obvious...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join