It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO _ Archaeology : Paris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Fair enough.

I did however once owned a Sony digital tape video cam.. and zooming.. focussing was rather abrubt and messy for a tourist.

The night vision however was beyond specs... ( and if my memory serves me correct, the industry and law has put a break on that due to various reasons )

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sometimes silence is the best conformation

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi Astro!!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Cool video. Very cool UAP!

Perhaps the videographer was using a tripod. That would likely dampen some of the shakiness.

I agree that focusing and zooming on those older videotape type camcorders was a little tricky. I also believe that I can hear the servo adjusting the optics as he zooms in and out.

However, unless this guy is a deaf-mute, I would expect there to be some sound from the observer. I can't imagine seeing something so spectacular and not dropping a few F-bombs.

-dex

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If I remember correctly this is the video that Tom Delonge said was real when he was on Joe Rogans show. That should give some people hope, while it’ll certify it as BS to others.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What would the white circles and glowing white bubble in the middle be? Infra-red heat from sensors? Those stealth craft are designed to conceal the heat from their engines, so why would they glow?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
That looks exactly like a video I made for a friend using Poser a long time ago...
3 letters for you
CGI

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
So this next one is a classic. I know.

But i sure would like to see the "official" debunk reason.. Link, explanation. ( not just.. Yeah.. its debunked dude )

I, for one , think this could be an ectual observation of Tesla like force fields and field location transportation.

Any takes?

"Video evidence of UFO's, totally not a hoax."
-This video, brought to you by Parkinson's Hands. Sponsored in part by the Stormtrooper Academy of Photography
edit on 27-8-2018 by Archivalist because: Had to correct spelling of school sponsorship

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Must be the time to recycle of old stories.Goes back to 2008 at least and was found out to be a hoax back then..Nothings changed..Does anyone not use the Search function anymore?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

And you know this,how? I love how people with little to no proof and no knowledge are quick to discount,shows ones ignorance,actually check before putting foot in mouth

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Must be the time to recycle of old stories.Goes back to 2008 at least and was found out to be a hoax back then..Nothings changed..Does anyone not use the Search function anymore?

Can you link to the proof? I would be interested to see it. Just a thread name would be good, thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It goes back to 2009, not 2008.
Here is one of the reasonable debunks:

TR3B Hoaxes

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: EartOccupant

Gotta call bogus on that one man, looks extremely faked. Typical faked ufo video, in and out of focus and in and out of frame.

Ok, so it's fake because of the poor quality of the video. I don't think I could count the number of times I've heard it said, Oh that's clearly fake because it's so out of focus, or That's so fake just look how clear it is.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

The best method of analyzing suspected CGI video is using gaussian noise comparison of inserted objects, and normal background video. Expensive equipment and not something that Photoshop tools would be used for. What is needed is a pure digital copy, not a re-rendering caused by formatting and equipment resolutions. It is a wonder that people who purport to contain original video, do not seek out this analysis, albeit expensive.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
definitely CGI
that video has been debunked for a while, the biggest pointer is the fake unfocus - focus moment

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I want to believe it is real but my spider sense tells me it is a fake... nothing about the video says "real" ... i wish it was though

PS.. i dont have spider senses ....

edit on 28-8-2018 by Quadlink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join