It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just from my own perspective, i would take Obama over Trump any day of the week really.

All politicians are stooges to one degree or another all the same, i mean look at how many of them have actually keep to there election promises?

Dog and pony show for the masses really as money talks far louder than they do.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am so tired of this crap.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Do you ever even have a good time on Saturdays?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Kharron

Here we simply say respect the dead.
Hitler is dead, but I refuse to respect him. Jeffery Daumier is dead, likewise and how about Charles Manson? I refuse to respect him. Just because someone is dead doesn't automatically command respect.
edit on 26-8-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Getting shot down doesn’t make you a hero.

In fact, he crashed a total of five planes while he was in.

His captors knew his dad and granddad were navy admirals. He was royalty to them.

He was dead last in a class of almost 900. Probably wasn’t paying attention on the day they taught you to pull your arms in when you eject and that’s why he broke them.

He was a soros stooge and a globalist with the worst of them, the fact that the deep state media is gushing over him and swamp presidents bush and Obummer are giving eulogies tells me all I need to know.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Pauly shore made a movie once where he faked his own death, because he knew he was going to be idolized when he was dead, instead of the pervert two bit washed up actor that he was.

Senator songbirds death reminds me of that movie.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Cancerwarrior because: Misspelling

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2018 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

So i imagine he was not paying attention on any of the other missions he flew?

23 bomber missions is rather heroic or do you imagine cowards climb into jet bombers for the hell of it?

I dont hold with the man opinions nor some of his actions but some of you lot are a tough darn crowd these days.

Define hero then, please? Because he seems to tick a few of the boxes, politics aside.
edit on 26-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's probably what would of happened..oh and indeed, Madonna is a turdburglar.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Your POTUS got a loan of money from his daddy and look where he ended up??? LoL

Now we are disparaging POW because of who their family was???

Did Donald fly fighter-bombers? Nope

Sheer madness and downright disrespectful.

Hard god darn work.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Did Donald fly fighter-bombers? Nope

Indeed not, captain bone spurs biggest fear during Vietnam was not getting an STD.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well, actually...Trump won and McCain lost. No matter the 1 million dollar loan that was paid back with interest. Besides, any idea who McCain is married too? Her daddy helped more than Trumps dad helped him.

As far as hero, my father was a tunnel rat for part of his tour in Vietnam. He had to kill people. He lost friends. saw horrible things. Never talked about. A few stories but no bragging. It was a #ty two years. He is a soldier. Just like McCain. Only difference is unfortunately he was shot down. Real soldiers don't brag they keep it to themselves. Pulling the POW card when you dish it out but do not want to take it is not a hero.

This should not be about attendance at the funeral, calling the POTUS Cap'n Bonespurs. It is about the family. If I was his children I would only want to see good things about my dad right now. Out of respect.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-26T21:45:37-05:000937 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-26T21:47:13-05:000913 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

While the dump Sat home claiming bone spurs. The coward. Chicken hearted deserter.
Yellow bellied little piss ant.

I actually lol'ed ..straight to the point and very well said.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is amusing.

George Bush junior and senior were both vets so you can't say anything bad against them now.

But Obama and Clinton weren't vets either so they're safe to tear apart.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The POTUS feet kept him out of Vietnam. LoL

And lets be fair he has been called far worse than "Cap'n Bonespurs"

Trumps most lightly a sex offender, definitely a racist xenophobic, not to mention thick as molasses.

And the other guy well, politics aside, jet bomber pilot, a veteran of 23 missions, if that does not entitle you to call a sex offending POTUS the likes of "Cap'n Bonespurs." i dont know what does.

Trumps a nutter, as time and history, will perfectly illustrate, and that loan was a little over 1 million $$$$.

And on that note, i bid you fair evening, its way past my kip time.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

You keep digging that hole deeper and deeper and none of our extended hands will reach you.

It's your choice, but there was a time when having class meant something. We're obviously past those times.

Poignant.. Paints a picture with words.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

How about this gem? THIS is the exact reason why so many do not like him politically. That was nothing but a dick move to the country because he hated Trump that much. Pissed he lost the election so badly yet Trump won. Let that sink in.Petty prick. He put himself, his ego, above what was best for the country and with a straight face you want to defend him because he flew in combat? Thousands of people have flown in combat. Thank you for your service....

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

While the dump Sat home claiming bone spurs. The coward. Chicken hearted deserter.
Yellow bellied little piss ant.

And what branch did you serve in?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Here we simply say IMPEACH TRUMP.

There. Fixed it for ya.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is amusing.

George Bush junior and senior were both vets so you can't say anything bad against them now.

But Obama and Clinton weren't vets either so they're safe to tear apart.

Seems like just a few years ago he was a racist, insane warmonger... All he had to do to achieve hero status is help distribute the phony dossier, make it news, and talk bad about the president... Who would have guessed?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join