It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
LMAO at how stupid and petty people are..

I have a question... If Trump decided he was gonna go who the F### is gonna stop him????

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Whats ridiculous is that a POW who served his nation ain't even in the ground yet and already you are casting doughts about the Man.

Said doughts may already have been there but let's face it there is a time and a place, and it's not really now.

My understanding is that McCain was indeed torchered.

Did anyone ever bother to actually ask his captors what transpired?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Whats ridiculous is that a POW who served his nation ain't even in the ground yet and already you are casting doughts about the Man.

Said doughts may already have been there but let's face it there is a time and a place, and it's not really now.

Did anyone ever bother to actually ask his captors what transpired?

doubts..

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And the fact that we essentially had a hand in there creation and armed them to the teeth, and even continue to do so via proxy, that's not ridiculous?

Its like shadow boxing really but if the markets there like, well make hay whilst the Sun shines eh?

It's all ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I am not "casting doubts", merely providing factual information contrary to your obviously ill informed opinion. Apologies if I triggered you.

Yet the two POWs who were in the cell with him said that they never saw anybody tortured there......ever. McCain of course has a different account of his captivity. Believe what you like, no skin off my back, just get your facts straight before you engage in blind hero worship.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
What a complete lack of class some of our members are showing. And the lack of empathy displayed is concerning.

Not surprising at all. These people put Trump on a pedestal - Trump, who is the king of "It's all about me!"... king of no sympathy and no empathy. Trump, who made it clear in a book, that he would not only screw someone to the wall in retaliation if slighted, that he greatly enjoys doing it. And these people praise that mentality.

So no, it's not even a little surprising. This place has become a rubbish bin since Trump won the Presidency. One day checking in, literally every post except one on the first page was a Pro Trump, liberal bashing thread, most created in the mudpit, where people can act like classless thugs and bullies while patting each other on the back - another fine Trump trait.

Not a super fan of McCain, but he unlike most who whine about him, put his own life in danger to serve this country. And people act surprised that he didn't want Trump at his funeral. If you had been shot down and then tortured, and your POTUS say he only likes soldiers that don't get captured, would you want him there?

P.S. If any of you are POWs, Trump doesn't like you. He would if you hadn't been so stupid as to have been captured in the first place.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hope Trump sends a card that reads:

"I still prefer people who weren't captured...!!!"

Good riddance!!!
----

edit on 26-8-2018 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Yeah , Good ! Why should the Honorable President Trump Pay Homage to a Piece Of Sheet Like Senator John McCain ? The Bastard is Dead , and the Senate has Lost another Deep State Neocon Rhino . Making America Great Again just got a Little Easier Now .................

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Let the dead bury the dead
And let them eat cake when they're done

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LMAO at how stupid and petty people are..

I have a question... If Trump decided he was gonna go who the F### is gonna stop him????

No. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go, but why this is suddenly the story of the century is beyond me.

They only reason it would be is because the press likes to play up the "Trump is ugly. His mother dresses him funny. And no one likes him." angle as much as they can.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Let the dead bury the dead
And let them eat cake when they're done

Then Reflect on their Numerous Sins...................(

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Question - Would you go to the Funeral of the Guy who did Everything in his Power to Make your High School Years a Living Hell ?
What goes Around , Comes Around Bro .........
edit on 26-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Who cares? Just one less thing trump will have to do.
The media would just bitch about how much it costs for him to attend anyways.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have been in cells plenty of times and never known what happened to the person next to me, just a thought.

The facts are sketchy so how straight do you wish me to be?

Fact is he was indeed a POW and fact is people crack under torcher/pressure, no shame in that.

Get your own facts straight before casting disparaging remarks and/or suggestions about a dead war hero.

No skin of my back neither, but if there was skin off either our backs we would squeal like a pig, just like everybody else.

edit on 26-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He was No War Hero , that's a Myth . He Did Cooperate with the North Vietnamese , and gave them Intel during his Time in the Hanoi Hilton . This is Public Knowledge . The Man was SCUM !

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Were you there? How do you know he was not tortured or cooperated willingly?

Stick me in the Hanoi Hilton and i would be apt to share a few secrets or two.

Guess the United States Navy was in the habit of employing "SCUM" as Skyhawk pilots back then?

I think not.

How can you call a Man who flew 23 bombing missions in to enemy territory for his nation "Scum"???

If that's not a hero i don't know what is.
edit on 26-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Couldn't stand the man. I even voted for Obama 1st time because McCain being a RINO. His views were dependent on polls and not principles. Good riddance I say. Rather of had him retire then pass like this, he's no hero.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
We don't like you and we don't want you at McCain's funeral. But if you don't honor and praise him we will call you names and insult you for being so mean and uncaring.

Divisive til the end - and beyond...

Perhaps people should ask themselves why is trump such a divisive character, what is it that so many people hate so much about him...

Did any of you ever ask that about Obama, and further, did any of you ask why, if Trump was/is so awful, Hillary still got beat by him? What was it about her and her connections that made her *that* unpalatable to so many?

Why would I, Obama wasn't disliked around the globe like trump is. Obama was respected.

*snort*

That response says more about you than you know.

For someone who was so deeply respected by his own populace, his own party's successor sure couldn't get the job done.

Reflect.

Every insult you level at Trump. Let's just assume every. single. one. is true. Hillary couldn't manage to win. What on earth does that make her?

I'm fairly certain if Hillary were in I would just as scathing, although she would likely know how to talk the talk like Obama did.

Respect is earned and trump deserves none.

Are you arguing Obama was not respected globally ?

Eta ..and as far asgetting the job done,I'm not sure any leader could since the partisan lines have been drawn and both sides work against each other....
edit on 26-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quark

Did not particularly like him myself nor hold with his views.

But credit where credits due.

In my book 23 bombing missions, getting shot down, surviving the experience of being a POW, and coming home to tell the tale equates to some measure of heroism.

Let him rest in some measure of peace i say, at least until the bodies cold for christ sake.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think Obama was regarded as a stooge globally.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join