It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I was not there but the Man did walk rather funny. Something wrong with his arms as well if memory serves.

Think the fact that he was tortured is pretty much established beyond dought.

Who created ISIS Cancerwarrior?

Who armed them?

Coz its not like McCain was the sole person responsible im afraid.

Both our respective nations are up to there neck is ISIS crap, and that's a fact also.

edit on 26-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh what makes you think he doesn't want to be there. It's a crowd. Of course he wouldn't be the guest of honor but he can always elbow his way in front.
Come on old man do it.

He'll be too busy triggering people like you with simple tweets. You're all too easy to predict.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I wonder if Soros and Hillary will be car pooling or if they'll arrive separately.

If true I'll call Neil deGrasse Tyson, that much corruption in such a small place would certainly create some kind of astrological anomaly.

On a more real note, do you think Soros would even show up for something like this?

Yea it would be cosmological anomaly. Neil studies the star , he doesn't read them... I think, am I right? idk

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It's been known for months now. McCain said it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It never happened. No one was saying that.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I find it no surprise that liberals and the MSM are making McCains death about Trump.
They are completely consumed.

Trump said his piece. Message to the family, leaving out McCain himself. That was absolutely the right thing to do.
Condolences without the pathetic virtue signalling, pretending to respect someone now that they are dead.

Take CNN, for example. Just a few years ago they actually used his previous cancer battles to suggest he had lost his mind - when he was running against Obama of course... now all of a sudden they have the page take over salute to his brilliance.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Trump said he wasn't a war hero. He should welcome him? Bull #. Trump deserves this extremely public snub. It drives him crazy when he's not accepted. I hope that makes headlines in Europe and Asia too.
John McCain's last wish. "Stay away from my funeral!"

Correct. Trump shouldn't go to the funeral. Also correct, his family shouldn't use the death of their loved one to score political points.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Here we simply say respect the dead.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

While the dump Sat home claiming bone spurs. The coward. Chicken hearted deserter.
Yellow bellied little piss ant.

Comical, deranged posts by you as usual.
Now all of a sudden McCain is your #ing hero for banning Trump from his funeral?
LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I hail from the other side of the pond.

But we have Mrs May to contend with, i did not vote for her though, not sure who did really, other Tories i imagine.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Agreed, well said!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not sure you can say "beyond doubt" about his being tortured. Did you give GuyFridays post on page six a read? I did. Was pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is my first post in a thread with over 100 post!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
CNN is confirming McCain's family does not want trump at McCain's funeral. McCain also made it clear Pence was ok, but trump was not allowed.

I say good..

Thank for folks for joining us, as this news breaks it turns out, no one gives a #, the OP has been drinking the koolaid and we can now go back to our normally scheduled programming of your mind.

Next up: Fluoride, the new sliced bread?

Nothing to see here people, the show is just about to begin.

edit on 26-8-2018 by TehDiz because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I find it no surprise that liberals and the MSM are making McCains death about Trump.
They are completely consumed.

Trump said his piece. Message to the family, leaving out McCain himself. That was absolutely the right thing to do.
Condolences without the pathetic virtue signalling, pretending to respect someone now that they are dead.

Take CNN, for example. Just a few years ago they actually used his previous cancer battles to suggest he had lost his mind - when he was running against Obama of course... now all of a sudden they have the page take over salute to his brilliance.

Exactly.......Libs are a mindless group that scream about anything CNN tells them to.
When he ran against Obummer, McCain was the devil himself according to the mental illness ravaged Libs.
Now he is the Great War hero Trump hater.
They are insane.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

While the dump Sat home claiming bone spurs. The coward. Chicken hearted deserter.
Yellow bellied little piss ant.

You really have no clue do you ?
I can tell by that one remark , you have never been anywhere close to anything US military much less any one .
They don't take everyone. They have a HUGE list of disqualifying physical conditions . Even during a "draft" .
Can you imagine basic training and the forever marching with a heavily loaded pack and bone spurs in your feet ?
Maxine , is that really you ?

edit on 8/26/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
We don't like you and we don't want you at McCain's funeral. But if you don't honor and praise him we will call you names and insult you for being so mean and uncaring.

Divisive til the end - and beyond...

Perhaps people should ask themselves why is trump such a divisive character, what is it that so many people hate so much about him...

Did any of you ever ask that about Obama, and further, did any of you ask why, if Trump was/is so awful, Hillary still got beat by him? What was it about her and her connections that made her *that* unpalatable to so many?

Why would I, Obama wasn't disliked around the globe like trump is. Obama was respected.

*snort*

That response says more about you than you know.

For someone who was so deeply respected by his own populace, his own party's successor sure couldn't get the job done.

Reflect.

Every insult you level at Trump. Let's just assume every. single. one. is true. Hillary couldn't manage to win. What on earth does that make her?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Something wrong with his arms as well if memory serves.

Injuries sustained when he ejected. Injuries which he promptly exchanged medical treatment for military intel.

Think the fact that he was tortured is pretty much established beyond dought.

Ummm, no its not. Another member posted this earlier in this thread.

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Patty: "There are a lot of little nuances, dealing with John McCain. He claims that he was tortured . . . or he implies it. That's a lie."

I looked at my knee. It was about the size, shape and color of a football. I remembered that when I was a flying instructor a fellow had ejected from his plane and broken his thigh. He had gone into shock, the blood had pooled in his leg, and he died, which came as quite a shock to us--a man dying of a broken leg. Then I realized that a very similar thing was happening to me.

When I saw it, I said to the guard, "O.K., get the officer."

McCain agreed to give military information in exchange for a trip to the hospital, but he was told it was too late. Then, however, the Vietnamese discovered they were holding the "crown prince"--the admiral's son.

Coz its not like McCain was the sole person responsible im afraid.

Its ridiculous to ass-u-me that any sole person is responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Almost as ridiculous as posing for a photo with them.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2018 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The Trump's don't want to be there, and the McCain's don't want him there, so everybody gets what they want.

I am glad however that the McCain's made it public. It highlights that a long standing Republican Senator, and a true patriot, an honest man, feels about this "president' (president bone spurs) after such a short period of his disastrous term.

Good for the McCains. Genuine to the end.

No. A true good man would forgive and forget especially if he is dying.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join