It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think its the bankers and corporations that own the media, pretty much the people who tell Trump whats what really.

I think he meant owns his mind not own the media...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Trolling from beyond the grave: Vladimir Vladimirovich Kara-Murza who Putin has twice tried to kill apparently will be one of the pall bearers

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Hold it im a democrat and i refuse to claim the war monger. Who apparently dedicated his life to taking bribes.

I give you that. I flew in the military with two prior POWs for about 10 years of my career and I also went to their funerals, and there was no flag at half staff for either....just saying.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Typical progressive vitriol. The side that always preaches tolerance, love one another , equality for all, etc...etc.......
Too much hate, too much. Next time you spew your venom , record yourself speaking your words out loud. Tell me if you like what you see.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
No, with this one, McCain is just a dick.....she never said a thing bad about him...

Link

It is beyoooond petty to choose who should be at your funeral.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just learned today that also Sarah Palin(McCains own running mate) is also not allowed at the funeral. Excuse me wth???? The dude is so unclassy I cannot believe it. According to One America News, McCain lamented that he had not chosen Lieberman as his running mate. Way to lie in the bed you made McCain I don't feel a bit sorry for his sorry carcass.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No, with this one, McCain is just a dick.....she never said a thing bad about him...

Link

It is beyoooond petty to choose who should be at your funeral.
Oh I see you already got this one.... Nasty move by McCain and family.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've been right on this prediction for one year so far: You will *NEVER* see Trump + W Bush, Obama in the same photo. Why? W Bush is a chemical-lobotomy victim since at least the 9/11/2001 coup on DC. Obama was at least 3 people and just a puppet. Both fake presidents took us to war immediately. Trump did not. You'll never see them meet.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This was very sad an affront to trump

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join