It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm afraid we would have to agree to disagree, trump is incredibly divisive and we can't have an honest conversation if you choose to ignore it.

Agreeing to disagree is fine. Though I feel its quite the same, only going in the other direction as you feel. I think Trump is not divisive and we can't have an honest conversation as long as you keep insisting he is.

BTW - it just occurred to me... Your post kind of proves my point. You choose to opt out of the conversation (divide us) because of your belief that Trump is divisive and the fact that I do not agree with you. That is exactly what I was talking about. Trump isn't divisive, people are divisive and blame Trump.

Agree to disagree - agreed.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
I am really baffled by the way McCain seems to have been elevated to the status of some fearless warrior god-like figure all of a sudden. A figure so above reproach that anyone not onboard with the worship of this selfless man seems to be a target for ridicule. Even the UK press seems to have jumped in with lengthy puff pieces about him. All so weird!

I mean, it's not like he spent much time in a combat zone - about 20 hours in total from what I have read. Hardly a "war hero" then.
Then there is his voting record on veterans care and benefits, again hardly anything to be proud of.
There is also his maniacal lust for war, to be fought by others of course, against a whole bunch of other countries because, well, they are not American godammit!

In the real world, he will hardly be missed and will remain a figure of ridicule in the minds of most sane people.

Do you mean in 2008 when he was a racist? And was called senile by his opponents. But the good part os hes out of the senate he has always been a war monger.

McCain was the Iraq War’s biggest, loudest cheerleader outside of the Bush administration, using his war hero status to lend credence to the invasion and subjecting another generation of soldiers to another horrible, pointless conflict.

In fact the only time hes agreed with Trump is his stance on Iran. Of course hes for a conflict with Iran. Hes argued we need to invade Iran. In his time in office hes helped get more americans killed through fake bravado. Thank god we can get these people out of office im amazed we havnt started a nuclear war .

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Pearj
CNN is confirming McCain's family does not want trump at McCain's funeral. McCain also made it clear Pence was ok, but trump was not allowed.

I say good..

trump doesn't deserve to attend a hero's funeral.

He should still go to the funeral, then get up on the stage and start talking about himself, like what Madonna did.

That'd be awesome to watch.

Lmao.

Only the left can use the death of a man to push their agenda.

Figures.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

All of our Presidents have served our country in one way or another before becoming President.

They did? Really? You might want to recheck that a time or two...just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Lol I know I sure as hell wouldn't care to be there either. McCain was an Obama worshipping RINO, not a big loss. His family deserves respect accorded to losing someone they loved that is it in my book.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing

edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

McCain should have quit after his military career, while he was ahead.

He was a crappy politician.

Sad that he ended worse than he began....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It doesn't matter
if you're wrong or if you're right.
It makes no difference
if you're black or if you're white.
All men are equal
till the victory is won.
No colour or religion
ever stopped the bullet from a gun.
Out in the fields,
the fighting has begun.
Out on the streets,
they're falling one by one.
Out from the skies,
a thousand more will die each day.
Death is just a heartbeat away.
It doesn't matter
if you're left or to the right.
Don't try to hide behind the cause
for what you fight.
There'll be no prisoners taken
when the day is done.
No flag or uniform
ever stopped the bullet from a gun.
Out in the fields,
the fighting has begun.
Out on the streets,
Out from the skies,
There's no communication,
no one to take the blame.
The cries of every nation
have fallen on deaf ears again.
Out in the fields.
Out in the fields.
They are falling one by one.
Out in the fields.
No flag has ever stopped
the bullet from a gun.
Out in the fields,
a heartbeat away.
Out in the fields.
Out in the fields,
a heartbeat away.
Out in the fields.
In the fields,
the fighting has begun.
Out on the streets,
Out from the skies,
OUT!

edit on 27-8-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj>>> Trump is an outsider to the dark underworld of DC political corruption. They can bury their own and make a circus act of parading McCain's corpse around, they practically worship death now anyway. McCain sold his soul to the deep state, his body too I suppose.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Ya sorry...you don't get a pass because your dead. If he is even dead that is.
At any rate DC got just a little bit more honest with his death.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

And his soul to the devil. ...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm sure President Trump is just heartbroken. The rest of us Trump supporters will not be attending in solidarity, to the shunning of our President. This movement will be the biggest such movement in human history. Over 300 MILLION of us will be participating. Anyone who doesn't go to McCain's funeral will be doing so in support of our President.

Watch, it's gonna be uuuuge

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
McCain is so so great of an amazing gracious man that He could not even forgive Trump......Democrats pretending McCain was not for Trump tax cuts.......The silly nonsense never ends with the absurd news media.They have become a freak show of propaganda against anything..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

McCain hated trump with so much of his soul, he'll be tormented in the afterlife. He was infected by trump derangement syndrome early and it manifested often. I truly feel sorry for his family that he has passed and that he had so much hatred in his heart at his passing.

McCain Final Statement is a dig at Trump.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

McCain hated trump with so much of his soul, he'll be tormented in the afterlife. He was infected by trump derangement syndrome early and it manifested often. I truly feel sorry for his family that he has passed and that he had so much hatred in his heart at his passing.

McCain Final Statement

Don't you think the animosity began during the campaign, when trump, a draft dodger, very vehemently trashed and spread calumnies against McCain? It started with the "I like people who weren't captured" statement, or so it seems to me.

After everything McCain actually went through, despite all the nonsensical so-called conspiracy theories, I think that would have really riled me up too. Especially coming from a person who dodged the draft in the same war I served in.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Were you there? How do you know he was not tortured or cooperated willingly?

Stick me in the Hanoi Hilton and i would be apt to share a few secrets or two.

Guess the United States Navy was in the habit of employing "SCUM" as Skyhawk pilots back then?

I think not.

How can you call a Man who flew 23 bombing missions in to enemy territory for his nation "Scum"???

If that's not a hero i don't know what is.

Scum in All the Damage he did to this Country as a Senator . A Deep State Bought and Paid for Shill . America is a Better Country Today without Senator John McCain Walking the Earth ................

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I never said trump didn't wrong mccain. It's politics and he was an opponent, of course mccain was wronged. But I don't think that's why mccain hated trump as lastingly as he did. Remember, he endorsed trump for a while. I think mccain hated trump because trump succeeded where mccain failed: In becoming president.

EDIT: A draft dodger isn't someone who didn't serve due to an exemption. It's someone who didn't show up when called or fled the country in fear of being called.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

McCain Final Statement

Don't you think the animosity began during the campaign, when trump, a draft dodger, very vehemently trashed and spread calumnies against McCain? It started with the "I like people who weren't captured" statement, or so it seems to me.

After everything McCain actually went through, despite all the nonsensical so-called conspiracy theories, I think that would have really riled me up too. Especially coming from a person who dodged the draft in the same war I served in.

It started before that. His statement about liking people who werent captured was in response to what Mccain said. McCain actually started there fued when he was asked about Trumps wall and his Mexico isnt sending there best speech. He denounced the businessman's attacks on immigrants, accusing him of "firing up the crazies" with his views.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He was a Representation of the PURE EVIL of Washington Politics . Open Your Eyes..........

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: angeldoll

McCain Final Statement

It started before that. His statement about liking people who werent captured was in response to what Mccain said. McCain actually started there fued when he was asked about Trumps wall and his Mexico isnt sending there best speech. He denounced the businessman's attacks on immigrants, accusing him of "firing up the crazies" with his views.

Okay, but Trump said something that was not true, and McCain said something that was.

Anyway, I suddenly find myself on the McCain Train, and although I did think he had very good sense, I absolutely hated the way he trashed Obama. But it's hurtful to see so many people (not you) trashing a decent man. And he was.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

the tolerant left, LMFAO.

"Tolerant Left" is an oxymoron! Like saying "Jumbo Shrimp"!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join