It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I wonder if Ron Paul will go ?
Rand pretty has too.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Pearj

Perhaps you are missing the point.

All the big Progressives will be there... Obama, Bush.

Trump wasn't invited.

Just another indicator that we have someone NOT Progressive running the show right now.

As for the vets on here talking about him being a "pilot", graduating at the bottom of your flight school then crashing 3 aircraft and blowing another one up on an aircraft carrier deck before crashing a 5th into enemy territory, getting captured and then "singing" to your captors isn't exactly what I would call a "pilot", much less a hero.

You judge harshly. You better hope and pray that people don't judge you as harshly when you leave this world.
I can't help but notice, you are mistaken in many of your comments throughout this site. Others have also noticed.
You have a tendency to make up 'alternative facts'.

Just saying. These erroneous comments you consistently make in leading people down a fabricated and odious path might come back to haunt you someday.

edit on 8/27/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

trump doesn't deserve to attend a hero's funeral.

McCain is the modern day Benedict Arnold

originally posted by: Pearj
McCain is a real man - smart and tough as steel, more than willing to sacrifice for his country and with real leadership qualities. There's so many good things to say about him..

So real men sell there country's out to terrorists?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
. McCain fought in war as a soldier so that people like Trump could live free.

Except Vietnam had NOTHING to do with American freedumb.
Talk about parroting the propaganda.

Bet you think Iraq was about freedom too?

edit on 27-8-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I really don't think your President would have wanted to be there anyway. They were friends once but I think bad blood came between them.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think Obama was regarded as a stooge globally.

Perhaps, but compared to trump he was mostly liked, perhaps media in the U.S didn't cover it but it happened and is happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm afraid we would have to agree to disagree, trump is incredibly divisive and we can't have an honest conversation if you choose to ignore it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
McCain was the worst kind of political whore. How many republican Supreme Court nominees did he throw under the bus? Any time a conservative bill failed in congress, you knew that McCain would be right there.

Gang of 8.

His dad bought him a commission. JUST like war hero John Kerry. That generation saw military command as the American Cursus honorum, the path to ruling the republic. Ever since JFK set the standard.

Find me a republican who weeps for McCain.

Edit to add:

Republicans did all their grieving for John McCain While he was still alive.
edit on 27-8-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"not allowed" is not making any sense. by whom?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Mc Cain is hardly a hero and from his most current quotes and dealings was nothing but another tool along with Clinton and rest of liberals supporting the NWO,remember seeing quotes when war was over a Viet captain said he beat himself up to look good for the camera,he was a CIA creep good riddance

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

Think people forget Mccain was caught accepting bribes. He only got away with it because the house and the Senate both said the other has jurisdiction. And by the time they could do anything he had returned the money he was given for the trips. As far as being a war hero he was he went through a horrible situation in captivity. As for being a pilot he wasnt very good at it hes the only pilot to take out power lines causing an international incident. Makes for a great story but shows how reckless he was as a pilot.

Now as far as his actions in captivity id say they were heroic he kept fighting his captors. Even sometimes when they broke him and they did he would make them start all over again as he continued to resist. Bottom line is he had no information to give them after 72hrs any information he had was outdated he knew this but still refused to cooperate which cost him needed medical attention which afflicted him for the rest of his life.

So i deeply respect the sacrifices he made for his country however at the same time he was a politician and many of the things i admire seems to have disappeared when he entered politics. he would say or do anything to get the vote and the money his campaign needed.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

. McCain fought in war as a soldier so that people like Trump could live free.

Except Vietnam had NOTHING to do with American freedumb.
Talk about parroting the propaganda.

Bet you think Iraq was about freedom too?

True. Vietnam wasn't a war of freedom. When I talk about service I am speaking in general terms of putting one's life on the line for country. Our last war for freedom was WW2?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
No....body.....gives.....a......F*ck!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I feel that it is very disrespectful the way Trump dissed McCain. McCain fought in war as a soldier so that people like Trump could live free.

Disagree with the man all you want but you can't deny his sacrifice(S). McCain deserves to be respected.
I hope Jane Fonda also tells Trump no to show at hers. Let me know if you don't get the irony. If no one else has mentioned. He was involved in the Russian dossier. He's in thick with the NWO. Even my hubby thinks that he deliberately throw in the towel to let Obama win. I remember thinking what a dud in the debates.
edit on 27-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Strange you should mention rent, your not behind with yours per-chance?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think it's petty and pathetic to ban somebody from your funeral. I think it says a lot about the dead.

How petty. Now that is attached to his "legacy" forever.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RadioRobert

Huffington Post 2008

On the red carpet for McCain: Hitler, Satan and Jeffrey Dahmer. I swear, the pre-debate coverage on E! is TOTALLY AWESOME. -billbarol

Huffington Post this week

In addition to his lifetime of public service, McCain moved the needle on glioblastoma awareness.
“He dedicated his life to serving the country he loved. I have no doubt that the Maverick’s legacy will forever be an important model of leadership and civil discourse.”

iotwreport.com...
Wow amazing the Libs adore him suddenly. He helped bringing down their sworn enemy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Trump should vacation in the area causing a secret service upheaval of everything remotely funeral related. I’m okay with my taxes going for that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

It's his funeral though.

Respect for peoples wishes and all that jazz.

If he did not want Trump to attend whats the problem really?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I wouldn't go to his funeral either.
He's not coming to mine.

Can I come? Just to make sure, you know.

Petty crap. No wonder Washington is such a mess.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join