It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump Not Allowed At McCain Funeral - GOOD

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

How about this gem? THIS is the exact reason why so many do not like him politically. That was nothing but a dick move to the country because he hated Trump that much. Pissed he lost the election so badly yet Trump won. Let that sink in.Petty prick. He put himself, his ego, above what was best for the country and with a straight face you want to defend him because he flew in combat? Thousands of people have flown in combat. Thank you for your service....

You just go serve in the military and viola! You've preemptively expunged all of your future sins, like an on going retroactive Hail Mary penance montage of an existence. So get with The Programming or geeeeeet out!
edit on 26-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Huffington Post 2008

On the red carpet for McCain: Hitler, Satan and Jeffrey Dahmer. I swear, the pre-debate coverage on E! is TOTALLY AWESOME. -billbarol

Huffington Post this week

In addition to his lifetime of public service, McCain moved the needle on glioblastoma awareness.
“He dedicated his life to serving the country he loved. I have no doubt that the Maverick’s legacy will forever be an important model of leadership and civil discourse.”

iotwreport.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: notsure1
LMAO at how stupid and petty people are..

I have a question... If Trump decided he was gonna go who the F### is gonna stop him????

No. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go, but why this is suddenly the story of the century is beyond me.

They only reason it would be is because the press likes to play up the "Trump is ugly. His mother dresses him funny. And no one likes him." angle as much as they can.

You forgot "literally Hitler".

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yes he was a pow who did propaganda for vs so he wouldn't have to suffer like the other pows who had the stones hold out .

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He never ran against trumpoweenie.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: Pearj

I feel that it is very disrespectful the way Trump dissed McCain. McCain fought in war as a soldier so that people like Trump could live free.

Disagree with the man all you want but you can't deny his sacrifice(S). McCain deserves to be respected.
Excuse me? No he doesn't. You don't know me thus don't proclaim to tell me what to respect.

Anyone who serves deserves respect. It's the least you can do.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: andy06shake

He was No War Hero , that's a Myth . He Did Cooperate with the North Vietnamese , and gave them Intel during his Time in the Hanoi Hilton . This is Public Knowledge . The Man was SCUM !

He was a hero in Viet Nam. He helped them win the war. We lost

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He never ran against trumpoweenie.

Did he run against Obama sissy fembo? Or against Hitlery hog blossom Hippo?
edit on 26-8-2018 by visitedbythem because: Add Hippo

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That might have had something to do with the rules of engagement all the same.

Kind of fought that one with one hand tied behind your back.

Plus WW3 did not materialize out of the Police action, so there is that.

I mean that was a win for everyone really.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That might have had something to do with the rules of engagement all the same.

Kind of fought that one with one hand tied behind your back.

Plus WW3 did not materialize out of the Police action, so there is that.

I mean that was a win for everyone really.

More winning!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Go team continued Human existence.

Yaaaaahhh!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
We don't like you and we don't want you at McCain's funeral. But if you don't honor and praise him we will call you names and insult you for being so mean and uncaring.

Divisive til the end - and beyond...

Perhaps people should ask themselves why is trump such a divisive character, what is it that so many people hate so much about him...

Trump isn't divisive. People are divisive and blame Trump. The left, supposedly the party that honors the individual and celebrates identity, attacks anyone who happens to display a set of characteristics that on this particular day in their eyes represents conservative views. Of course this can and will change on a regular basis as it has in the past.

"We want to honor and respect everyone, no matter how unusual or unique their self perceived identity may be, unless they show any conservative traits in which case we will kill them and their children so this will never happen again. Long live the freedom to be free - as we see it..."

note - 'kill' is used in the philosophical sense, not literal.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Saw this on YouTube thought of you and Sillyolme !! RENT FREE 24/7 get a life you two. LMAO

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Same HuffPo:

In case anyone hasn’t noticed, Arizona Senator John McCain has been making a fool of himself lately, on a weekly if not daily basis, his rants seeming to be fueled by an unhealthy mix of anger and envy, with not insignificant hints of racism and misogyny thrown in for good measure

The Guardian flaunts Tancredo quotes about McCain:

"He is not a very pleasant person. He is nasty, mean; the skin of an onion would look deep compared to his. He has a short fuse, he is almost peculiarly unstable."

Bill Clinton on unstavoe POWs, July 2008 while Hill was still in the race:

“Every living soul on this planet has some highly-justified anger. Everyone. If you know anybody who was a P.O.W. for any time, they can be going on for years and all of a sudden something will happen that will trigger all those bad memories.”

Is the narrative sounding familiar yet? Racist, misogynist, thin-skinned, unstable lunatic... Just can't remember the last time a Republican was accused of those thi-- wait! Nevermind. I recognize it now. Every Republican who makes any progress slowing the flood of lunacy infesting the nation.

edit on 26-8-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Freedom has always been illusory anyway.

But an illusion humanity cannot live without.

Just like security through, nothing in certain aside for the fact that there is always a cost and price to pay.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Why thank you kind sir.

I'm bed right now, and up in a few hours.

So you may have to wait till the morrow for me to reciprocate. X

Night, night, sleep tight. I mean with Donald at the helm what could possibly go wrong?
edit on 26-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

He should still go to the funeral, then get up on the stage and start talking about himself, like what Madonna did.

That'd be awesome to watch.

With everything else left to the Great Mystery hopefully
solved on the other side of eternity, I'd like to know
what kind of hero pulls off a Wet Start on a deck
chock full of birds loaded with ordnance. Just SIT DOWN.

I'm guessing the only thing that kept him from even getting
tossed off the side with a raft was Dadmiral.

And don't try to weasel out of this with Snopes, FactCheck or other BS: I
saw the Forrestal source film clip.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Read up on the Keating 5, before you go all in on how "honest" John McCain was...

...and meeting with terrorist leaders, etc., before you go all in on how "patriotic" he was...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Regardless of your views of John McCain or his politics etc. If he does not want the siting POTUS at the funeral ceremony then his wishes should be respected. And unless he SPECIFICALLY told the family he wanted Trump there then its the families call. He is the sitting president of the US not some sort of god. Why is there even a debate?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I doubt President Trump has any intentions of going.

McCains wishes should be, and will be, honored.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join