It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Never surprised anymore, blood still drying and shes tweeting politics

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

This thread isn't about compassion for the victims. It's about ranting against gun control enthusiasts.

The victims don't want or care about my thoughts and prayers or sincere condolences, and that's not what this thread is about. It's about pre-empting the gun control lobby before they can blame bad gun laws for the shooting. Some will blame video games and some will blame abortion! All of them are exploiting today's tragedy to promote an agenda. My only agenda is to point out the willing exploitation from the OP and the emptiness of faux thoughts and prayers bandages.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Fair enough...you can call it "neutralizing a bad argument"....I'll call it deflecting, because you can't answer the question with a logical answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
This always breaks my heart! And off course its a choice, its not because you have a gun that you go out shooting people, that would be anarchy!
In my country, the only way civilians get acess to guns its if they are for hunting, they have to go through training and pass a couple os exams before having license to have a gun.
Off course it comes down to the choice of the gun owner, we also have death by shooting, but usually is related to suicides or fights about land ownership and like 5 to 10, country wide, a year xD
I'm not against people having guns, but you need to have a filter to avoid these type of events, cause its something that only happens in the US, the event mass shooting against everyone in a social events, is being the lowest kind of people, its free violence and pain, and horror, with a massive impact for that comunity.
Sometimes i think if it wasn't setup to missinform people and manipulate the publics opinion, and at the same time how dare them? hurt their own to prove a point?

#Jussain
#Sorry4Something

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Answer what question? Why we still have lots of traffic fatalities despite the fact that there are traffic laws and safety regualtions? Laws and regulations that get updated regularly. Hint hint

Ok.
Because accidents happen. Mass shootings are no accident.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So wait, are you saying "gun control enthusiasts" don't have an agenda? BS. Gun owners are SICK of their agenda, because you're blaming guns instead of mental illness for the main cause of gun violence in this country. Criminals don't follow gun laws and don't respect people's lives, neither do gang bangers. My only "agenda is to point out the willing" hypcoprisy and deflection that people like you use to ram your viewpoint down other people's throats.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

My only agenda is to point out the willing exploitation from the OP and the emptiness of faux thoughts and prayers bandages.

You mean like how you exploited their deaths, by trying to make a political joke about them being gunned down because the shooters dad lost his job to an illegal alien?

Do you have to drink tons of milk to get this dense?
edit on 26-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

You are clueless. Have you looked at the GUN LAWS in CHICAGO...HINT, HINT? Why are there so many gun deaths that happen practically every day there? Explain how it is an "accident" for a person to get in a car DRUNK or IMPAIRED or MENTALLY UNSTABLE and driving off? They set in motion a very dangerous scenario, that very often results in an innocent person getting killed. Same thing happens when a CRIMINAL or GANG MEMBER or MENTALLY UNSTABLE person handles a firearm. Yet the gun is always the object to be vilified, not cars. The WHOLE point of this post is to show that PEOPLE cause these incidents to happen, whether using a gun or driving a vehicle.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Answer what question? Why we still have lots of traffic fatalities despite the fact that there are traffic laws and safety regualtions? Laws and regulations that get updated regularly. Hint hint

Ok.
Because accidents happen. Mass shootings are no accident.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but sucking down a large amount of alcohol filled beverages and getting behind the wheel of a car is no accident...and you most certainly can conduct a mass killing with a car; in fact I’m pretty sure it’s been done.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
As a gun owner, I'm sickened by these shootings, but realize guns in the hands of criminals or mentally ill people is the reason for this. A car driven in a responsible manner, is not a dangerous killing machine. However, it can be if driven by a person impaired on drugs, rage or mental illness. Where's the anti-car crowd in society, when a person drives the wrong way because they're drunk and takes out a whole family?

The problem with you gun loving folks is that you fail to see the link between availability and use. The higher the availability the higher the chance they will be used. The higher the availability the more likely nutters will get hold of them. Then there's the higher the chance of an accident such as a child in the home....please don't deny this!

Oh and don't start me on the number of times a person goes loopy (guns,knives,car, whatever) and all the neighbours state "He seemed such a nice person, always said good morning"

Like knives and acid in London?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ideally, I would love to live in a world where we didn't need firearms and they didn't exist - but they do and they always will. Or they'll be replaced by some other tool that can be used as an efficient instrument of death. So you have to ask yourself, is the problem really that we live in a society where firearms exist or is that we live in a society that can't coexist peaceably with firearms?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
When an officer shoots someone its his fault and people want his head

When someone else does it, its the guns fault, The NRA, Republicans, and Dana losch

And people wonder why we think the left are bat sht crazy and inconsistent

God I love me some Dana.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Soooo, no solutions?

If you're not into reducing the amount of available fire arms I got another one
I just got of the ouija board with James Madison. Showed him a few things. You know what he had to say?

-Flintlock only

Sooooo. No solutions either. Got it. Kettle, meet pot.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You mean like how you exploited their deaths, by trying to make a political joke about them being gunned down because the shooters dad lost his job to an illegal alien?

The OP exploited their deaths to attack Democrats, David Hogg and gun control enthusiasts. Thread title? Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

This thread isn't about the victim's deaths. It's about pre-empting the gun control enthusiasts' argument, who are sure to blame the shooting on gun laws. You're just deflecting and trying to make the issue about me not paying respect to the dead, wounded and grieving families. The OP is merely paying lip service to them before he's off and running exploiting the victims to blaming the Democrats and David Hogg for exploiting their deaths!

I'm exploiting the OP's predictable rhetoric. I'm mocking the OP! And, I'm mocking you for pretending to be shocked, appalled and offended to have your "thoughts and prayers" not taken seriously and mocked.

Get over your self righteous hypocritical self.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It’s okay. When we build the wall, this won’t happen anymore.

It's almost as if lefties can't differentiate between issues.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
im sorry those people got killed for nothing! but look we are never going to be one step ahead of some disgruntled idiot with a gun who holds a grudge! just trying to take away peoples guns is going to get millions killed. don't listen to Hogg he isnt even full grown yet, simply a reactionist child! its criminals and deluded people that are the problem well and people who are just plain crackers who shoot people! want to stop school shootings make the teachers carry guns and more people with conceal carry permits will win the day

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm exploiting the OP's predictable rhetoric. I'm mocking the OP! And, I'm mocking you for pretending to be shocked, appalled and offended to have your "thoughts and prayers" not taken seriously and mocked.

So youre doing the same thing he was doing.

Get over your self righteous hypocritical self.

Tell me what hypocrisy on my end has been displayed? Or are you just throwing out words again in an attempt to justify your actions and project.

Because what you DID, and your explanation of WHY , is EXACTLY hypocrisy.

Thats hilarious. But by all means keep going youre making it SO much better.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It’s okay. When we build the wall, this won’t happen anymore.

It's almost as if lefties can't differentiate between issues.

When Milly Tibbetts was killed the right blamed illegal immigrants. Does the method of entry kill innocent joggers? Nope, mentally ill people, regardless of their method of entry kill innocent joggers.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

When Milly Tibbetts was killed the right blamed illegal immigrants.

If he hadnt of been in the country, he wouldnt have killed her.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

In situations like these, I must ask the question;

What laws would have prevented this?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join