It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But, we'd be good if I was trashing John McCain, right?

Again what does Mccain have to do with any of this, and have you seen ANY of my posts in those threads?

Oh, wait, NO because i didnt go into them.

Again youre trying to project, and its failing.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Okay, so you think thoughts and prayers are working and are good enough. Fine. I don't, and I won't fake it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Okay, so you think thoughts and prayers are working and are good enough. Fine. I don't, and I won't fake it.

You have a really hard time with reading comprehension dont you?

link   

Why not? Why aren't there correcting people's lack of respect for life?

link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Serious question....why not apply the same control on cars, that kill driven by people on alcohol, drugs or who are mentally ill?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why not? Why aren't there correcting people's lack of respect for life?

Because im free to be on whatever thread I choose? lol

I love the fact youre trying so hard to justify your despicable behavior, with circular arguments and trying to project on to me like IM THE ONE that did something wrong.

Some serious accountability issues there.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
It’s okay. When we build the wall, this won’t happen anymore.

Given that this happened, once again, in an area that has strict gun control laws, I think getting rid of gun laws would be more effective than building a wall. the wall will only help keep out Mexican rapists, drug dealers and murderers, but won't help people defend themselves against homegrown murderers.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How exactly does one "lower themselves" when they offer sincere condolences to people who are killed or injured in a tragic event? I didn't mention John McCain one time and bring up valid questions. So, you can get off your high horse and stop trashing me. You're just like David Hogg....CLUELESS AND IGNORANT!

edit on 8/26/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't care if you think that I didn't give the victims enough thoughts and prayers. My comments are about the OP's willingness exploit today's tragedy to pre-empt gun control enthusiasts and complain about their agenda before they have a chance to get a word in edgewise!

I don't give a damn about your empty thoughts and lofty prayers, and neither do the victims and their families!

The OP is playing a blame game. Two can play that game!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If all you wanted to do was offer your sincere condolences, there are about 3 other threads in which you could do that. But, you started this thread to complain about David Hogg! Your condolences are obligatory and insincere.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Guns are outlawed in Chicago and no one ever gets shot, O wait....

...and gun confiscation is the answer (per the gun grabbers). That’s why all the guns in Chicago have been confiscated...oh, wait...

By the way, was this in another “fish in the barrel” gun free zone? SMH
edit on 26/8/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Well, for starters its alot more difficult to kill someone with a vehicle instead of a firearm.
Do you need to be in a flat open space to get shot?
Can you sidestep a bullet?

edit on 26-8-2018 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Which is the whole point of my post. Yet, people are quick to ignore this fact and would rather call names and imply that gun owners aren't sincere in offering their condolences for a tragedy, while bringing up valid points. This world is full of numbskulls.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Because im free to be on whatever thread I choose? lol

Okay. So you pick and choose which lives are worthy of respect and defense, through empty and obligatory thoughts and prayers, and ignore the ones that you think unworthy of your defense. I see.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't want to Trump all over this thread, but I disagree with your premise.
First of all I don't think it is reasonable to expect there to be a good guy on the scene the moment a shooting takes place.
Secondly, even if there was the amount of damage that bad guy can cause in a short period of say 60 seconds is enough to warrant it a mass shooting.
These responders are just that, responding to events already in the past

These mass shootings are just big red flags, but there are countless of small red flags that don't get any attention that are just as important if not more important. I don't know, it's just such a random waste of lives leaving tragedy in its wake.
But it would be a breath of fresh air if the NRA just came out and stated that these shootings are just a part of liberal gun laws and everybody should get used to it

So you would say the same about automobile deaths?
edit on 26/8/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Stop deflecting and use Google and look at all the car deaths in a year due to drunk and impaired driving...'nuff said!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's not deflecting, it's called neutralizing a bad argument

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't care if you think that I didn't give the victims enough thoughts and prayers.

Again where did i state this? You keep trying to use that as your baseball bat, but never in any of my posts

My comments are about the OP's willingness exploit today's tragedy to pre-empt gun control enthusiasts and complain about their agenda before they have a chance to get a word in edgewise!

So your response to a perceived bad behavior was to be despicable too? Thats logical. But theres a problem, if you were REALLY just responding because you thought it was in bad form for the OP, then you wouldnt be STILL trying to justify your actions, and then going off on a tirade bout people being insincere about their compassion for the victims and families.

In short, youre full of crap.

I don't give a damn about your empty thoughts and lofty prayers,

Again, who made you the arbiter of whats true or not and whats empty? As far as Im aware, you cant even keep it together on this thread, much less oversee whats truth.

and neither do the victims and their families!

Because you say so?

This truly is amusing at this point to watch you scramble to justify your lack of empathy.

3 pages now and time and time again you have proven EXACTLY what I posted earlier is the problem with society, and that is the sanctity of human life is empty, and people have no empathy anymore.

So again, thank you

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh look, the disgusting troll leader thinks its time to be political. 4 days ago, when Mollies murderer confessed, this bitch was all *crickets*.

Democrats hate the 2A, as it applies to the plebs. The loudest and ugliest ones want it for their security details and gated communities though.

Democrats love hypocrisy.

edit on 26/8/2018 by Sublimecraft because: added image

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Who the hell are you to imply that people's condolences are "empty" and "obligatory?" I have friends and family, who mean the world to me. I can't imagine losing them to an act of gun violence. Why can't we stay on topic and discuss issues instead of being some sort of mind reader. You are one pathetic individual.
edit on 8/26/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join